Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2008, 02:51 PM   #51
PM me for it
Gifted

SmileyGirl27 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: IRATE WEBKINZ BUYER FOR 2! anyone else understand and feel like me??

I totally agree with everyone! Ganz has the worst customer service EVER!!! I mean, they raise the price of webkinz just so they can rake in the cash, and they treat their customers like dirt!! I haven't bought a webkinz in a while because of the raising cost and because webkinz so glitchy!!! I had an ENTIRE room filled with 2007 fall fest items like 10 of each item, including retired items and PSI, and for some reason when I bought another room it replaced that fall festival room with the new one. I kept emailing Ganz angrily and all they tell me is to email an adult name and phone #, which, they never even call anyway!! Tons of my items have been lost in webkinz glitches and I'm SO sick of it! I completly agree with you that the fall fest was a total let down too! Webkinz general population is younger kids and spending hours waiting for leaves leaves them in frustration. I mean, they could write an apology to the kids in the newspaper, but I guess they can't even go that far. Im definatly starting to lose interest in webkinz with all of these glitches!

webkinz glitches make me wanna
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2008, 03:51 PM   #52
Gifted

photomommy will become famous soon enough

Default Re: IRATE WEBKINZ BUYER FOR 2! anyone else understand and feel like me??

I agree I am amazed at there BAD programming. Not to be mean but did they hire a family member who took a quick course..I am just not understaing all the glitches.
Old 10-03-2008, 03:59 PM   #53
wajiha44

I agree. Its now worth spendin 15-30 bucks for a webkinz. A HUGE letdown!!

---------- wajiha44 added 2 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

by the way visit my thread in the somebody help section. It has some very helpful tips~!~!

Last edited by wajiha44; 10-03-2008 at 03:59 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-03-2008, 05:16 PM   #54
Asacardimus
Gift Guru

Asacardimus is an unparalleled talent
Asacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 3 

Well, I too do understand, but I also understand that sometimes all the money in the world won't make upgrading a website easy to do. Depends on the site and the amount of use it gets. I know, since I'm in the UK, that Webkinz is only down for servicing for a really short period in the middle of the night - a couple of hours per day really. I also know that there are thousands of us using it daily. My mom's place of work only deals with a few hundred people and has from 7 at night to 7 in the morning each day to fix things and my mom is *always* coming home totally, hmm, how to say this politely, totally mad at the universe because the work computers were down *again* and she lost half a day or a full day's work as a result.

I really wish everything worked well and never gave any hassles, but, after listening to my mom (she can be annoyed in two languages - very impressive on occasion), I also know that I may be wishing for too much. So I am happy with what I can do (but I am older than a lot of kids who have Webkinz, so...).
Asacardimus is offline Female
Old 10-03-2008, 05:44 PM   #55
Puffin10

I buy webkinzs for my little niece she's 7 and love webkinz world. we been getting sick of the site too not being able to go to the clubhouse plus, and the leafs it took them like a hour before u seen a new one so she didn't play that much. now the clubhouse is down AGAIN! she cant trade things and she loves that part the most. oh well I just hope they get it working right for once before I go out buy her more webkinzs!
Old 10-03-2008, 07:58 PM   #56
Anti Twilight.
Webkinz :)

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

I luv webkinz but once i e-mailed GANZ czuse my room wasent loading and they e-mail me back ansering a question about forgeting usernames.I'm a kid though,and my mom spends $$ on my webbies to but i buy most of 'em,and ganz just makes things b4 fixing glicthes then theres more glicthes to fix like with all those webkinz updates and new layouts and stuff webkinz loads REEEAAALY slow for me now
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 10-03-2008, 08:01 PM   #57
Hurray for me the
Webkinz :)

Penguinworlder is a jewel in the roughPenguinworlder is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by imjustjoy
Gosh, I thought I was the only one who was ticked off ... way happy to know I'm not alone !! For me it's really like buying 7-10 subscriptions to their website every month ... I can't even begin to think of another website that I'd ever do that for. When the site's up and running normally it's just a great place to be and there's so much to love but the glitches just wipe that out completely ... and then some !!!

Has anyone else gotten rooked in the Trading Room ??? Quite a few times I've made a trade with someone and once all is said and done I never get the item I traded for but still I end up losing the item I offered in trade to the other user ... and wouldn't ya' know it's almost always a Superbed I lose ... once I even lost two in one trade.

Just wondering,

imjustjoy
Yeah. Thats a better word for it. "SUBSCRIBING TO WEBKINZ" I'm not sure why I'm still playing...I find after i adopt a webbie it gets boring and i ask for another. I just like decorating the rooms.
Penguinworlder is offline Female
Closed