Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2008, 09:15 AM   #31
I'm so happy to be a
Gift Guru

tater61380 is a name known to alltater61380 is a name known to alltater61380 is a name known to all

Default Re: IRATE WEBKINZ BUYER FOR 2! anyone else understand and feel like me??

Everyone here pretty much said everything I had to say already. My son doesn't even want to get on anymore because of all the glitches.
tater61380 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2008, 09:25 AM   #32
elcome 2014!!
Gift Coach

funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence
funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 
Default Re: IRATE WEBKINZ BUYER FOR 2! anyone else understand and feel like me??

Of course my kids were dissapointed too, along with us adults My two littlest ones didn't get ANY fallfest items because they aren't on for hours like I am...

It's a love/hate situation ~ I have litterally spent thousands on Webkinz and products, I personally have 100 webkinz, my sister has 130 and my kids have at least 40 each (times 3). I keep buying them though...

It would be nice if they could get their priorities fixed ~ it should be customer satisfaction before money making, and I'm very afraid if they don't do that, they may not be here too long. All these parents spending money on Webkinz, all these adults, they are who is making Webkinz profit, not the kids. My kids love Webkinz, but not as much as me! I think us adults are the ones obsessed with Webkinz, and keep giving up the money for them...if things don't change I think a lot of adults are going to stop buying.

And I agree, contacting Ganz doesn't seem to get us anywhere ~ not us at least
Old 10-02-2008, 09:31 AM   #33
I have over 150
Webkinz :)

daisyrockgirl will become famous soon enough

Yeah, I've had issues too. I have what, 97, 98 Webkinz, and 900 some items and Webkinz world took forever too load. It had that Oops! We cannot connect thing pop up, then it loaded! I could not activate my things to do, my items and webkinz would not show, and people kept wanting to be my friend even when I blocked them! I found out from my parents that it was possibley a spam bot. Once we got a new computer, it was fine. Although it doesn't do it anymore on our old one, it's like it went away. We wrote Webkinz and as I went on my friend's dad's computer slowly every sunday, clearing out my items to narrow it down to 100 like they said. That didn't work. So, we e-mailed them back and they couldn't do anything but say to do something with a cache like clear it out, I don't exactly remember. Believe me, I LOVE webkinz, but sometimes they aren't very helpful. It's like all they would do is Oh, there's a message. I'm not gonna read it, ler's see... Here's an automated message to send to them! That's possibley the only problem I have with Webkinz. Besides the fact that they copied of of shining stars, and neopets. Neopets were there first, no offense webkinz! And shining stars aren't copiers off of Webkinz, they are really nice and the money, about 13 or 14 dollars(stores raise pricces by like a buck so they can have a profit) goes all to charity for kids who are less fortunate. All though, where does all of that Webkinz Cares money and things go? Is it for charity or for their company? PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THIS IN THE WRONG WAY! I like webkinz, I'm just saying some things.

---------- daisyrockgirl added 0 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

You have like 100, no 230 some Webkinz total!? I would LOVE, just LOVE to have that many!!!

Last edited by daisyrockgirl; 10-02-2008 at 09:31 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
daisyrockgirl is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 10:52 AM   #34

cgrumpyme is on a distinguished road

WOW! Where to start.
First let me say, I totally agree and understand everyone's frustration.
Second, thank you for starting this thread and letting everyone share their thoughts. It's so nice to know that I'm not the only one having problems and feeling very frustrated and dealing with a little one who is even more frustrated.
Third, All about Ganz. OH MY GOSH!!! Had I ever had the never to tell someone that they were stuck with what they purchased and we were not going to fix the problem, I SOOOO would have lost my JOB! (I have been in retail for over 25 years and have never dealt with the likes of Ganz). Customer service is always number 1 and the customer is always right. You have a customer with an issue you fix it immediately, no ifs ands or buts about it. But then I work for companies in which they care about their customer base.
For the past several years, I have worked on web based computer programming. And we always tested and retested our programs before we put them on the website and ran them live. We even had a live test site, so we could see what the customer would see and test it before it ran live for them. And with the market base so large for Ganz, they could surely contact several of their customers and say, hey we want you to be our tester. In exchange we will give you a virtual on line pet each year and in exchange you will test the site, each time we make changes to it. Before it runs live for the rest of the world. Easy enough. They do that now. This way, they would select the people based on where they are located and they could pick people with lots of items and few items to see how it affects them. People who have dial up and high speed internet. They could make sure they have a seperate email and phone contact for Ganz and have their customers email and phone number so they could get true and accurate responses and not just canned information. In exchange, maybe these people would have to test the new stuff for at least a month, before Webkinz ran it live.
As for me and my family, we have over 200 webkinz total and 7 accounts. We have several of them not entered and will hold on to them to let the account last longer. We are not impressed with the trading cards or any other Webkinz items out there currently, so we can enjoy the website when it works and not have to spend anymore money with Ganz for several years.
I noticed someone put they spent about $50 a month to keep the account active, with what they have purchased. We have spent well over that and we don't spend that much on our phone and internet and cable tv. My little one is very frustrated with Webkinz and doesn't play much right now. The only reason we got started was because my little one wants to be a vet and loves animals. Reading everyones frustration and putting the high value of the account into perspective, I have decided after school I will make an offer to my child.
Every month, we probably would have gotten at least 1 new webkinz, maybe more. My child's grandparents give $1 for each A+ and $0.50 for each A. Less than a month in school and my child has over $30. So with that money and the money for the webkinz, we shall start a new savings account. Half will be for college and the other half will be for my child's very own real life PONY!!! Why not play with something real life that teaches real life. I don't think I could handle cleaning up after webbies if they left droppings, but I know it will definitely help with real world teaching in more than 1 way for my little one.
Let's enjoy what we can when we can on webkinz until our time there is over and not spend anymore money until they fix things. Until then, I hope we all find a better value for our children that will still teach them values in life.
Ganz was good, but it was never Great.
LIFE IS GREAT. GOD gave us real life animals and people to interact with, not computers and animated things. Maybe its time to get back to the basics. And maybe not for all. But I do hope you all find your happiness!!!
Old 10-02-2008, 09:05 PM   #35
Gifted

cuffy is just really nicecuffy is just really nice

I agree that int he scheme of things, an online game is pretty insignificant. There are bigger and more "real" things to worry about. On the other hand, I often used Webkinz as a temporary refuge from the real world life problems. I get up every morning not knowing if my boyfriend or I are going to have jobs waiting for us when we get to work. I get my mail and wonder if i'm going to have enough to cover all of my bills due to the higher rates I'm being charged, I haven't opened my 401 statement in months. I have relatives and a best friend serving in the military- most of whom are serving in Iraq, and I go to bed at night wondering if this is going to be the night I get a phone call. Yes, I am thankful I do have a roof over my head, that I have food in the fridge (although lately my diet consists of alot of Ramen noodles) however winter is coming and I dread the oil and gas bills that go along with it.
Granted Webkinz is not my ONLY means of relieving stress- I do read and I have my crafts and friends I hang out with. But in the middle of the night when I can't sleep, I can't very well take out all of my scrapbook supplies and complete a suitable page, or be in the frame of mind at that hour to read a novel. Webkinz is something I can do for 3 minutes at a time, or get lost in for 3 hours. No muss, no fuss. Turn the comptuer on, play until I get tired, until the noodles have come to a boil, or until a friend returns my phone call. Then it's just a matter of "logging out" and continuing on with whatever it is I need to do.
I guess my frustration is that I feel I good money for a service that's unavailble more often than not. Maybe others have not found this to be the case, from where I sit that how I feel. I gave it up in May, came back briefly just after "Smoothy Moves" came out, had fun playing hat until I got a couple of messages that ticked me off. Left, came back this weekend only to have it down again, and as of 9:52pm it is STILL down. AND I HAD A REALLY REALLY BAD DAY!!!!
Take WI for example... It's totally free, sure people can donate if they want to, but it's not a requirement. so it's a free service, that has alot of people using it. How many times have I had a problem with it??? NONE. If not for WI I think right now i'd be going crazy. My old computer died in May and I have not yet replaced any of the games or programs that were on it. So the internet is all I can do on it- WW and WI. One of my friends in the service was supposed to call or email Monday and has not yet and I'm sure everyting is fine but I 'm still worried. I get paid tomorrow but found out that a perosnal day I took that I supposedly had time for, I DIDN'T have time for so I'm going to be out a days pay. Nothing is on TV except the political stuff and watching it just makes me more worried. I know WW being down isn't the end of the world and if I wanted something else to do I could read a book. But at least with the games on WW it's like I dont' have to think. I can sit there and click away at the games, or I can think about a room design if I want to think. I dunno, it's just like the final straw on how bad a week I've been having- having WW be down.
I know, this is long and I'm sorry, I needed to vent, thanks for listening. Smitchell, please don't think I'm trying to argue or anytihng because I'm not. My original point was just to say that yes, there are other things to worry about, but WW was one of the things I used to get AWAY from the things I worry about.
But I have WI and you guys are awesome. If WW was working all the time then I never would have found you awesome people. It was becaues of a glitch last spring that I stumbled on this wonderful website. So I guess WW having it's occasional infamous glitch isn't such a bad thing afterall. :-)

View Post Originally Posted by smitchell
First let me say I understand your frustration and I am absolutely not trying to be flippant in my response. I guess my attitude is it is not worth getting upset over. There are much more important things in life that are worth getting upset over and to me, an online game just isn't one of them *shrugs*. In the scheme of things, it just seems nbd. I've spent tons and tons of money on Webkinz and 90% of the time things work just as they should. When they don't my kids and I use it as a great reason to do something irl and away from the computer.

As for the Halloween stuff and not being able to log on? I just told my girls there's 31 days in October they don't have to get it on day one. Patience. Again, this is just my personal .02 only.
Old 10-02-2008, 09:17 PM   #36
sassmasterabbey
Gift Guru

richeyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clown

Im sorry, and I understand your frustration but Ganz promises you 4 things.(I <3 Webkinz said this on her thread, not me as well as Ganz said it too) "you enter Webkinz World where you care for your virtual pet, answer trivia, earn KinzCash, and play the best kids games on the net!"
They NEVER said anything about a clubhouse, nothing about trading, and nothing about everything else. you can do what they promise you everyday. and I can almost guarentee that they are working on those glitches. Ganz isnt a nobody, so they arent perfect. Its october 2. you still have 26 days to buy your halloween items. and then prolly a week in november again. its not that huge of a deal honestly. again remember these couple of things:
(credit to I <3 webkinz): It takes one webkinz a year to keep your account running for another year. 10-15$ a year. No one is forcing you to buy other webkinz, no one is forcing you to buy trading cards/body spray/figurines/lip gloss. Its your choice.
Ganz created Webkinz. Webkinz helped fuel this site. Without ganz there is no WI where you can come and vent.
and believe me, I get annoyed at times too, please dont think I dont, but sitting here complaining about "how stupid Ganz is" or " they need to stop making pets" isnt going to help. Ganz is the only people who can fix the Webkinz Problems.
richeyrox12 is offline Female
Old 10-03-2008, 06:45 AM   #37
loony9083

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

Angry Re: IRATE WEBKINZ BUYER FOR 2! anyone else understand and feel like me??

i know exactly how you feel!!! although, my case may be different. on wed. when all this mess started, i did the dailies, went to town, came back, logged on, ww was down , this was 10:30A. at 11:30, ww was back on and so i logged on. it came up, ACCOUNT HAS BEEN CANCELLED!!!!!!!! said i violated the user agreement so my account wsa been REVOKED!! i have been with ww since 01/08, have(had) 123 pets, all the exclusives, i've been collecting rares ever since, staring all the rare theme rooms(some 2-3 each) all the estore items they have sold since they started, all my kinzstyle clothes EVERYTHING GONE!i'm still waiting for ganz to call back!!! i did start a new account a few weeks ago with 27 pets on it. now, that account is fine, it still bothers me when i think of all i lost. i hope it is just another bad glitch. it's driving me nuts not to be able to talk to a ganz person about this. i am a mother who loves ww and over 40. i'm more into this than my daughter!!! well thanks for letting me vent. i know having your girls upset is not good for you either. so good luck to you and wish me luck too.
momluvswebkinz2 is offline Female
Old 10-03-2008, 07:14 AM   #38
Bacillys

I AM A KID AND I AGREE WITH YOU COMPLETELY AND AS YOU CAN SEE I POSTED PRETTY MUCH THE SAME THING ON THAT PERSON'S COMMENT.

I THINK THAT THAT ONE PERSON MUST WORK FOR GANZ OR SOMETHING BECAUSE NO OTHER SELF RESPECTING COMPANY WOULD TREAT THEIR COSTUMERS THIS WAY SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY WOULD NOT BE IN BUSSINESS.

I WILL NOT EVEN BUY ANYTHING FROM THE E-STORE ANYMORE AFTER THE HEADCHES WITH MY FOX.

I ONLY HAVE TO SAY THAT IF THEY HAD ANY PROPER PEOPLE WITH THE APPROPRIATE DEGREES WORKING FOR THEM HALF OF THESE GLITCHES WOULD NEVER HAPPEN, MANY COLLEGES STUDENTS CAN DO A BETTER JOB THAN THEIR SO CALLED TECHS ARE DOING IT DOES NOT TAKE A GENIUS TO FIGURE IT OUT.

I AM PRETTY MUCH DONE WEBKINZ BECAUSE EVERYTIME THEY HAVE A DOWNLOAD "MAINTANCE" EVERYTHING GOES TO H@@@,
THERE IS ALWASY SOMETHING WRONG WITH IT AND I WISH I HAD NEVER SPENT MY PARENTS MONEY ON THESE THINGS

FALL OF NO LEAFS DID IT FOR ME BUT THE HALLOWEEN MESS SEALED THE DEAL

I AM CURRENTLY IN THE PROCESS OF GIVING ALL MY STUFF BACK WHAT I HAVE AT LEAST SINCE MOSTLY EVERYTHING DISSAPERED AFTER THEIR LAST MAINTANCE.

SO I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENTS AND IT JUST SHOWS THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE ON THEY KNOW HOW WHO CAN SEE ALL THE UNCAPABLE PEOPLE THAT GANZ HAS WORKING FOR THEM

THEY ARE NOT THE FIRST GAMING ONLINE COMPANY SO THERE IS BO EXCUSE FOR THEM NOT TO MENTION THAT THERE GRAPHICS ARE NOT THAT GREAT WHEN COMPARED TO WHAT ELSE IS OUT THERE.

BONSAI WAS THE PERSON WHO WROTE THAT WE SHOULD BE GLAD CORRECT; i BET HE/SHE WORKS FOR GANZ AND HIS ONE OF THEIR MONITORS.

N ONE BE GLAD THAT WE HAVE GANZ BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT DOING THEIR JOBS ........LIKE I SAID BEFORE WE SHOULD ALL GET TOGETHER AND NOT USE NOR BUY ANYTHING FOR A FEW DAYS.

richeyrox12 I DON'T KNOW WHAT KIND OF CONTRACT YOU HAD WHEN YOU SIGNED UP BUT I HAVE A PRETTY KNEW ACCOUNT AND IT DEFINITLY STATES ABOUT THE TRADING ROOMS AND THE CLUBHOUSE AND I SPENT WHAT IT SEEMED AS CONTLESS HOURS WITH MY MOM EXPLAINING TO ME WHAT A CLUBHOUSE WAS AND HOW I WAS NOT TO GO INTO THE TRADING ROOMS, THEN WE HAD TO CHECK ANOTHER FORM TO BE ABLE TO GET INTO THE CLUBHOUSE.
WEBKINZ ALSO STATED THAT THEY WOULD HAVE SOME OF THE BEST GAMES ON THE WEB WHICH IS A FRAUD AND I AM GLAD THAT THEY HAVE MY STATE AND I AM SURE OTHERS LOOKING INTO THEM AS A FRAUDLENT COMPANY.

RICHEYROX12 ...... POINT OUT ANOTHER COMPANY THAT ACTS THIS WAY? IT DOESN'T TAKE A GROWN UP OR AN LAWYER TO SEE THAT THEY ARE NOT DOING WHAT THEY PROMISSED IN THEIR CONTRACT. THERE IS WHY MANY STORE DON'T WANT TO SELL THEIR STUFF ANYMORE.
Old 10-03-2008, 07:59 AM   #39

iamonline2007 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am not buying any more webkinz items. We'll register the pets that we have sparingly, but I'm done giving them my money. They have the WORST customer service. They're even worse than the airlines because I deal with them on a daily basis. No $$$ for Ganz!!!
Old 10-03-2008, 08:15 AM   #40
loony9083

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

I know what you mean, I'm scared to even adopt any more! I have several to do, I just bought the 2 from estore Wed.
momluvswebkinz2 is offline Female
Closed