Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2008, 03:53 AM   #21
Webkinz :)

imjustjoy is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: IRATE WEBKINZ BUYER FOR 2! anyone else understand and feel like me??

Gosh, I thought I was the only one who was ticked off ... way happy to know I'm not alone !! For me it's really like buying 7-10 subscriptions to their website every month ... I can't even begin to think of another website that I'd ever do that for. When the site's up and running normally it's just a great place to be and there's so much to love but the glitches just wipe that out completely ... and then some !!!

Has anyone else gotten rooked in the Trading Room ??? Quite a few times I've made a trade with someone and once all is said and done I never get the item I traded for but still I end up losing the item I offered in trade to the other user ... and wouldn't ya' know it's almost always a Superbed I lose ... once I even lost two in one trade.

Just wondering,

imjustjoy
imjustjoy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2008, 08:18 AM   #22
nemoboy5

twinklebell96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: IRATE WEBKINZ BUYER FOR 2! anyone else understand and feel like me??

I couldn't agree more. My daughter was so excited at the release of the new Halloween theme and then couldn't log on for hours. When she finally go ton she couldn't get into the W shop. She was hugely disappointed. She had asked for new webkinz for her birthday but it doesn't seem worth the price if the site is an utter disappointment. She was already frustrated that she got only 3 leaves during the whole festival now this just adds to her frustration. WIth the cost of the stuffies Ganz should be able to maintain a functional website!
twinklebell96 is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 08:22 AM   #23
is smitchellicious
Gift Guru

smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!

First let me say I understand your frustration and I am absolutely not trying to be flippant in my response. I guess my attitude is it is not worth getting upset over. There are much more important things in life that are worth getting upset over and to me, an online game just isn't one of them *shrugs*. In the scheme of things, it just seems nbd. I've spent tons and tons of money on Webkinz and 90% of the time things work just as they should. When they don't my kids and I use it as a great reason to do something irl and away from the computer.

As for the Halloween stuff and not being able to log on? I just told my girls there's 31 days in October they don't have to get it on day one. Patience. Again, this is just my personal .02 only.
smitchell is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 08:36 AM   #24
uknewme
uknewme is an unknown quantity at this point

It's all nice that they've changed their programming (yet again) but just once it would be nice to see them pull this off before posting online. Do they not test out their code before putting it online? It inconveniences customers and it's not looking good on them. Children rely on this website and it's sad to see how much they bump up their expectations and then let them down. It's been happening a bit too often. I'm thinking of getting another brand and trying out a different website to see how they do and maybe let this account expire. It's just not worth the heartache anymore.
Anyhow from about 4pm yesterday till now (and still happening) I can't access the w-shop nor my room. I just finished at the employment office and it looks like I'm not going to get paid. It's hung up on "please wait". Seems like all we do is "wait" these days..

---------- uknewme added 2 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

Well, I did as someone suggested. You can get into the w-shop through Mozilla, but I couldn't using IE..

Last edited by uknewme; 10-02-2008 at 08:36 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-02-2008, 08:38 AM   #25

hotmomof2 is on a distinguished road

Wow! After reading through everyone's replies I see I am not alone! We have stopped buying Webkinz and anything related. We have purchased over 100 plushies and numerous clothing and trading cards. My children have become very disappointed and have given up. My son has serious health issues and we used to go to his favorite Hallmark store every Thursday for new webkinz and he hasn't wanted to go for the last two weeks. He says the site isn't fun anymore, that it is always messing up. My daughter doesn't play on hers as much either. She has started playing on another site that doesn't seem to have any problems.
As far as Ganz and customer service goes, they leave a lot to be deisred. I have never gotten anywhere through email with them. Phone calls have not been much better. My son received a charm for a gift several months ago while he was in the hospital. When he opened the package the code fell into his drink, leaving the last 4 digits unreadable. It took me 3 weeks to get a call back from Ganz. I then had to mail the code to them. It took another 8 weeks to get a replacement code and when he went to enter it it said the code had already been used. I have called Ganz four times reagarding this and still have not heard anything.
When I add it all up, if we add no more webkinz to our accounts from now on, by the time the accounts expire we would have paid over $50 a month for each account (three different accounts). Our local stores have been raising the prices. We used to pay $11.99 and they have gradually increased to $15.99 (for big kinz).
I truly believe at this point Ganz is marketing towards a more adult customer base. Kids are losing interest (and it's not only mine).
Ganz, make it fun for them again!
Old 10-02-2008, 08:52 AM   #26
my2whirlies
my2whirlies is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by cheekeemonki
Hmmm I understand your frustration but Shouting never gets you anywhere. Call Ganz and leave a message... they will call you back. If you would like I have a phone number and extension that I can give so that you can talk with a person all that quicker.

I think we should thank Ganz for creating Webkinz and all the fun...
Respectfully, I have to disagree. Ganz has NEVER called me back. Not once. I have left polite messages, and there is no response. Between my daughters and I, we have about 200+ Webkinz. I collected ALL of the series 1 and 2 trading cards, but have grown increasingly disenchanted with the lack of professionalism GANZ operates with. Not handling complaints is one issue, but the lack of testing on the website is completely unacceptable. I have never been able to get in the clubhouse... no trading... no vacations... nothing. Whether it's Arte, the W Shop, Falling Leaves, clubhouses, etc... Ganz doesn't seem to get ANYTHING operational is a professional, smooth format. All these people crying "poor Ganz".... "We love Ganz because they made Webbies possilbe" .... blah blah blah.... you are allowing them to get away with this sub-par service! It IS THEIR FAULT. GANZ IS RESPONSIBLE. Quit defending them, and start demanding some service... maybe things can change then!
Old 10-02-2008, 08:55 AM   #27
Gift Guru

lauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talent

My biggest problem with Ganz is their poor customer service. They have a monopoly (so to speak) and they don't care how they treat the customer (as they know it will not hurt their sales). Perhaps if enough people refused to buy another webkin until they rethink their policies on not replacing lost or stolen items and treating customers with dignity and respect.
Things will never change until their profits drop and this will only happen if we the consumer refuse to buy their products or they get real competition in this market.
The glitches are frustrating but such is life. My problem lies in their poor customer service.
If I buy a sweater at a store and get it home and find it is snagged......I return it for a new one and get an apology. If I buy a webkinz and I don't receive my PSI or bonus exclusive....Ganz tells me tough luck?
lauraanne is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 08:58 AM   #28

ALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to behold

I am retired and over the summer, got very addicted to the website, many days spending 10 hours or so doing the quizzies and such to make money to make my primary acct as luxurious as possible. I have 8 accts, with just one webbie per, as I don't have the extra money to buy more. There were days I wondered how I was going to stop my addiiction. Even though I am retired, there has to be more things to do in life than spending hours at a computer. I basically have my primary acct the way I want it. I am not that interested in trading, due in large part to all the rip offs. But now the answer is becoming more apparent--the glitches are making it so irritating, it just isn't worth it to log on, etc. I have DSL--I cannot imagine having to deal with ww with something slower. For all of you that do have something slower, you are in my prayers.
Old 10-02-2008, 09:01 AM   #29
kgallag is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Re: IRATE WEBKINZ BUYER FOR 2! anyone else understand and feel like me??

I am with all of you. My husband came home with three of yesterdays new releases and of course with all the ridiculousness goiing on with the site I'm not letting my daughter put them on yet. I tried the site again this morning and of course they did nothing over night to try and fix the problem, and I find it hard to believe between yesterdays relaunch and the evening hours they had no idea there were issues? Who's testing these new additions? They need to do these things in the middle of the night to test them before they add to the site. My 5yr old wanted to play when she came home from school and couldn't even to get into her room. Her frustrations become my frustrations and 46 webkinz later and untold amounts of money later it's nonstop technical issues.
Old 10-02-2008, 09:12 AM   #30
my2whirlies
my2whirlies is an unknown quantity at this point

I cannot believe there are still people defending Ganz. Ya gotta be kiddin' me! This is nuts.
Closed