Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2009, 06:04 PM   #1
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

iluvlabs is a glorious beacon of lightiluvlabs is a glorious beacon of lightiluvlabs is a glorious beacon of light

Default Answered: Invisible Zumbuddy

I can't attach my zumbuddy to my webkinz, I get this instead:
Click the image to open in full size.

I can play with the zum in Zumwhere, just not in WW.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgzumbuddy.jpg (44.1 KB, 24 views)
Best Answer - Posted by iluvlabs
Called Ganz and fixed the problem. Completely a DUH moment, I feel stupid now

This happens when you try to attach a zumbuddy to a pet when it's already attached to another. So the zumbuddy was there in WW, just with another pet and not the one I wanted it attached to. Of course that other pet was in another room and I never thought to check.

Thanks everyone for your help!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-29-2009, 06:18 PM   #2
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 
Default Re: Invisible Zumbuddy

You need to scroll through using the arrows to select your zum. Had you already done that?
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Old 12-29-2009, 06:24 PM   #3
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by SnoopysGirl
You need to scroll through using the arrows to select your zum. Had you already done that?

Okay, so I tried it with my pet, and I see that your zum's name is appearing, so I'm going to assume that you did scroll through and find the name. Had you just adopted the zum? Sometimes you need to clear your cache before things work correctly in WW. If that doesn't work, I think you may have to try to call Ganz. The zum is working just fine for me, so perhaps this is a glitch on your account?

Also, do you have the latest version of the adobe flash player? The zums seem to make my computer run pretty hard, so maybe there is something that needs to be updated with the flash player?

I hope you get this fixed soon! The zums are really cute
Old 12-29-2009, 09:08 PM   #4

Iceflower will become famous soon enough

I think you invisible Zum is a glitch on your account. You could try logging in and out to see if this fixes the problem.

Good Luck!!!

By the way, did you look at the show all tab? That might work.

Good Luck!!!

Last edited by Iceflower; 12-29-2009 at 09:08 PM..
Iceflower is offline Female
Old 12-29-2009, 09:20 PM   #5
hy am I still a

SmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud of

It is a server glitch on certain servers. What server are you on? So far I have heard reports of it not working on server 3, 7, and 13. GANZ has confirmed those.

If it is newly adopted you will have to clear your cashe first. It does not work until you do so. If not please read the above. If you are not on that list if servers you should call GANZ at 1866WEBKINZ.
If you cannot get through to them email does not work.

Do you have FP10 (Flash Player 10)? If not you need to properly operate that zum feature.
SmelzGood84 is offline Male
Old 12-29-2009, 09:59 PM   #6
Diabetes Awareness

iluvlabs is a glorious beacon of lightiluvlabs is a glorious beacon of lightiluvlabs is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for the suggestions! This isn't my first zumbuddy, just the first for this account. My niece & nephews got zumbuddys for christmas and this is the only one that won't appear. Scrolling doesn't work, choosing 'see all' doesn't work. I've cleared the cache a few times, no luck there either.

No idea what server I'm on - how do you tell using Safari? If it is a server issue are you stuck with the same server? If so, why do the zums on other accounts work? If not, wouldn't I get logged on to a different server with the next logon (presumedly)?

Whatever the problem it's frustrating!
Old 12-29-2009, 11:03 PM   #7
ill PM
Gift Guru

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by iluvlabs
Thanks for the suggestions! This isn't my first zumbuddy, just the first for this account. My niece & nephews got zumbuddys for christmas and this is the only one that won't appear. Scrolling doesn't work, choosing 'see all' doesn't work. I've cleared the cache a few times, no luck there either.

No idea what server I'm on - how do you tell using Safari? If it is a server issue are you stuck with the same server? If so, why do the zums on other accounts work? If not, wouldn't I get logged on to a different server with the next logon (presumedly)?

Whatever the problem it's frustrating!

I have found no way to find the server number using safari. I use the firefox web browser to check for the server number. You will find it in the lower right hand corner after the letters "wapi." That will tell you what server number you are on. It is good to have another web browser on your computer, and firefox is a great one!
Old 12-30-2009, 12:58 PM   #8
Diabetes Awareness

Called Ganz and fixed the problem. Completely a DUH moment, I feel stupid now

This happens when you try to attach a zumbuddy to a pet when it's already attached to another. So the zumbuddy was there in WW, just with another pet and not the one I wanted it attached to. Of course that other pet was in another room and I never thought to check.

Thanks everyone for your help!
Closed