Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2008, 11:09 PM   #1
OurExtras
Gifted
maryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Unanswered: "Invalid Items?", Kinzpost said!

i have been trying to send my DD's account from DS's account, on which i received both wardrobes via kinzpost to my DS's account, and no luck!
"Invalid Items"
then i've tried kinzposting the wardrobes to my account and same message appears!
"Invalid Items"
as far as the wardrobes, like i said, i did receive these originally from trading; through kinzpost.
i've double checked them and they are empty. i've logged in and out numerous occasions!
i even waited purposely to midnight so i can try again and same message
Invalid Items
anyone have any ideas as to what i can do to get these to my daughter?
thanks for any help or suggestions ♥

Last edited by maryjane73; 05-16-2008 at 11:19 PM..
maryjane73 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-2008, 12:05 AM   #2
shelyn72
Gifted

shell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: "Invalid Items?", Kinzpost said!

These are wardrobes right? Not wardrobe boxes? I don't think boxes can be sent anymore. If they're just the actual wardrobe, try sending one at a time. Sometimes kinzpost rejects it if you try to send more than one big item at a time.
shell4 is offline Female
Old 05-17-2008, 12:07 AM   #3
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Wardrobes can still be sent, but you have to send then one at a time. The same thing is true for pretty much any container-type item in Webkinz World, including ToyBoxes, Dressers, DiceKinz Packs, Virtual Trading Card packs, etc.
FIA is offline Female
Old 05-17-2008, 12:14 AM   #4
wifan

This is true. A few months ago it would let me send multiple dressers/toyboxes and stuff like that now only one at a time. Same with the vortex. Only one at a time for those.
View Post Originally Posted by FIA
Wardrobes can still be sent, but you have to send then one at a time. The same thing is true for pretty much any container-type item in Webkinz World, including ToyBoxes, Dressers, DiceKinz Packs, Virtual Trading Card packs, etc.
Old 05-17-2008, 12:27 AM   #5
OurExtras
Gifted
maryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

you guys are so great!! thank you so much!! one at a time worked just fine
thanks again!!
a round of rep points is on me!!
Old 05-17-2008, 12:31 AM   #6
wifan

Glad to help
Old 05-17-2008, 01:31 AM   #7
lauramarie67
Gifted

elseymarie will become famous soon enough

Wait I Can Save You Kinzspost Money! You Can Only Send One Type At A Time...you Can Send Three Wardrobes As Long As They Are Different...like I Could Send On Pink One Antique And One Magical In Teh Same Parcel But Can Not Send Two Antique Etc. It Works For Me!
elseymarie is offline Female
Old 05-17-2008, 01:54 AM   #8
cascas90
Webkinz :)

cascas90 is on a distinguished road

Yes, some people already said it, but I wouldn't know. Ur lucky you have them!
cascas90 is offline Female
Old 05-17-2008, 02:39 AM   #9
kristella21
Webkinz :)

kristella21 is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh...that is why I could not send trading cards the other day. I was trying to send three packs. Thanks for the info. I will try again, one at a time!
Old 05-17-2008, 08:40 PM   #10
OurExtras
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by elseymarie
Wait I Can Save You Kinzspost Money! You Can Only Send One Type At A Time...you Can Send Three Wardrobes As Long As They Are Different...like I Could Send On Pink One Antique And One Magical In Teh Same Parcel But Can Not Send Two Antique Etc. It Works For Me!
well thats good to know! thank you!
though the 2 were both magical wardrobes!
right now, luckily, those 2 wardrobes are sitting pretty in my DD's Dressing Room!
Closed