Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2009, 05:29 PM   #11
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Re: Invalid code

View Post Originally Posted by AtlantaBraves
Did they do anything for you? I was just thinking about trying to exchange it first since it is the weekend and I know that I won't get a response until monday.

The girls at the cbarrel know me pretty good since I buy most of my webkinz there.

Do ya know ganz's number handy?

Thanks!
I have my call in, just waiting on a reply. Myplaces won't take returns on webkinz. I would personally call on monday. it will just go to a voice box since they are gone for the weekend
Telephone: 1-866-WEBKINZ * 1-866-932-5469
View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
I would try returning it first since they should not have been selling a sample and you will get faster results.
No one knew it was a sample. It looked exactly like the other webkinz. It is the code when you open it says SAMPLE
Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2009, 05:33 PM   #12
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

That's the silliest thing I've ever heard. Why not just use a real one as a "sample". It seems like a waste of money to make a webkinz no one could buy. And leave it to ganz to forget to tell their retailers that there's one in the box. Good luck to both of you. I hope it gets straightened out soon. Keep us posted and thanks for the heads-up that these are out there.
AnthonysMommy is offline Female
Old 04-17-2009, 06:01 PM   #13
AtlantaBravesFan
Webkinz :)

AtlantaBraves has a spectacular aura about

Thanks to everyone! Rep to ya all for helping!

I may try to return it this weekend if I go by there (live 30 min. away) but if not I will be calling first thing monday morning!

Cows...sure hope ya get yours fixed too!
AtlantaBraves is offline Female
Old 04-19-2009, 07:14 PM   #14
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

How did it go? Any success? Hooves are crossed for you that this has a happy ending
Old 04-19-2009, 07:18 PM   #15
:(
Gifted

speedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud of

Call Ganz would be the pest thing you can do right now. It would offer you the most help.
I'm so sorry this happened to you, and good luck!
speedieblonde is offline Female
Old 04-19-2009, 07:38 PM   #16
Proud Jesus Freak!

HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!

Maybe you should try a different internet browser. If you have tried that, maybe you should call GANZ and ask what's going on. They will probably tell you what to do. Hope I helped!

~Amanda
Old 04-19-2009, 08:09 PM   #17
aves to the
Gift Guru

koalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guide

Oh wow...that's interesting. I think you'd better call Ganz. Sample webkinz shouldn't be sold in stores if you ask me.
koalakinzforever is offline Female
Old 04-19-2009, 09:12 PM   #18
AtlantaBravesFan

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
How did it go? Any success? Hooves are crossed for you that this has a happy ending

It went great! I took the panda back to cb along with the receipt. I spoke to the young lady at the register, she went and spoke to the manager and.....

They gave me a new panda & they let me keep the tag off the old panda for the pet!

The manager was very helpful & apologized for the mistake. Of coarse it was not there fault but they did stand behind their customer service policy!

Ya can get alot more with that HONEY!!

Thanks everyone for your kind words & concern!

P.S. Thanks cows!
Old 04-19-2009, 09:21 PM   #19
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by AtlantaBraves
It went great! I took the panda back to cb along with the receipt. I spoke to the young lady at the register, she went and spoke to the manager and.....

They gave me a new panda & they let me keep the tag off the old panda for the pet!

The manager was very helpful & apologized for the mistake. Of coarse it was not there fault but they did stand behind their customer service policy!

Ya can get alot more with that HONEY!!

Thanks everyone for your kind words & concern!

P.S. Thanks cows!
Wow! I'm so glad it worked out so well for you! I hope it works out for Cows as well.
AnthonysMommy is offline Female
Old 04-19-2009, 09:36 PM   #20
AtlantaBravesFan

Thanks Antonysmommy! I appreciate it! I am keeping my fingers & toes crossed for cows!!
Closed