Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2011, 09:23 PM   #1
Animallvr303
Webkinz :)

JennyBug1996 is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Unanswered: Internet Explorer HELP!

Yes I know this may not be the right place for this but everybody looks here.
Anyways, the photo pretty much shows my problem. I can't see the buttons below my Cheeky Monkey and it is as big as it can go. (As far as I know) I only switched from google chrome because of floating items. I have included a picture of both.
Please help-Thanks

***I will NOT be downloading Mozilla Firefox and Safari is only on MACS.
Attached Images
File Type: pngugh.PNG (32.5 KB, 17 views)
File Type: pngannoying.PNG (138.2 KB, 11 views)
JennyBug1996 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-15-2011, 09:29 PM   #2

Priceless has disabled reputation

Default Re: Internet Explorer HELP!

Its a glitch, and will happen on every browser. Sorry. I don't think anything can help, members have already tried everything.
Priceless is offline Male
Old 03-15-2011, 10:13 PM   #3
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Are you using a laptop?
This happened to me too.
Go to tools and click full screen.
Click the image to open in full size.
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 03-15-2011, 10:44 PM   #4

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

Did you go to "Tools"? aug218 said it right.
Old 03-16-2011, 12:00 AM   #5
e in DwarfWithdrawal

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

First, Safari CAN be run on PCs.
We use ie, Safari, Firefox & Chrome, depending on what is being done.

On the right side of the bottom bar (where it says done),
do you have a "+ 100% \/ " image?
If so, try the custom size & make it 101%.
On some versions, this will bring up the scroll bar on the right,
which would at least let you move the screen down as needed.
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Old 03-16-2011, 02:28 PM   #6
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

JENNYBUG,,,,,,to be able to see the icons on the bottom of the page in WW, try this. grab the very top of the page ((i think line with browser name and then the three boxes on right) with cursor). hold mouse and push up and if the screen changes to bluish over-color, release mouse and it will drop screen and fix the problem.

did you try clicking on the center box in that group of three small boxes in the extreme top right hand corner of your browser page. the one to X out and minimize, etc.??

also, you can move the status bar on the bottom of your computer desktop (i see yours is green) to the side of your desktop. i just did it on my desktop with Firefox running and it fixes the problem. just grab it with your cursor and drag to side of desktop screen. good luck.

Last edited by Lucy Hippo; 03-21-2011 at 05:19 PM..
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 03-16-2011, 02:32 PM   #7

nonojj1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Re: Internet Explorer HELP!

hello that happens to me i hope some one has an answer
!!!
nonojj1 is offline Female
Closed