Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2010, 08:20 PM   #51
Webkinz :)

yuanyuan1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Instructions: How to Clear Your Browser's Cache

View Post Originally Posted by admin
Instructions: How to Clear Your Browser's Cache

Every time a new system update is processed in Webkinz World and new items are added, we get reports from some of our members that they are having trouble seeing the changes. This seems to happen when the members' internet browsers hold on to the old programming rather than looking for the new programming. The solution is to clear the internet browser's "cache" which will force the browser to look for the new programming. After this is done, all of the changes and the new items should become immediately visible. If you are having problems with your account, give it a shot.

For complete instructions on how to clear your browser's cache, please click HERE.

Remember, make sure you are NOT logged on to Webkinz World when you do this. If you are logged on to Webkinz World, this will not work.
thank you for helping
yuanyuan1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2010, 08:48 AM   #52

Ankhesenamun will become famous soon enough

This is great - thanks for the information!:bt:
Ankhesenamun is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 05:24 PM   #53
I have many

Tai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonder

Thanks!!!!
Tai Shan is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 02:20 PM   #54

etienne is an unknown quantity at this point

Default [langtitle=fr]Re: Instructions: How to Clear Your Browser's Cache[/langtitle]

[lang=fr]thanks
I appreciate

[/lang]
etienne is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 04:35 PM   #55
Alexa Styles!:)

alexa7700 is cool as a bunny clownalexa7700 is cool as a bunny clownalexa7700 is cool as a bunny clownalexa7700 is cool as a bunny clownalexa7700 is cool as a bunny clownalexa7700 is cool as a bunny clownalexa7700 is cool as a bunny clownalexa7700 is cool as a bunny clown

I knew that
alexa7700
alexa7700 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 08:08 PM   #56
Lil Kinz
baileygirlsmom is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by racrgirl12
For some reason, just clearing the cache the normal way isn't enough for my computer. What I had to do to my computer to get the new updates is as follows.

Close out Webkinz World. Click on Tools in the menu bar. Click Internet Options. Instead of clicking Delete under Browsing History, click settings. Click View Files. One of my computers (running XP) I could click Edit, Select all, then right click and select delete. All the cookies will then be deleted. On my other computer (runnin Vista), had to click each item to delete it. Once those cookies were gone, I logged back into Webkinz World. It took longer than normal to log in, because it was searching for all the new information, but when I got logged in, all the new updates were there. The past few times I've cleaned my cache, I still can't get the updates. But after manually clearing the cookies, it works!

Hope this helps!!
I realize your post is VERY old and you may never see this, but THANKS!!! I have been hunting for a week or so to fix my problem with my daugther's account. This worked. Now I just hope I can remember it for next time
baileygirlsmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 08:43 AM   #57
jackiepoo123 is an unknown quantity at this point

I cleared mine but my tournament arena is still not working. Are any of you guys able to play the tournament arena... I can play but the results are blank
jackiepoo123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 02:46 PM   #58
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

Apparently I have been clearing my cahe wrong for months on internet explorer... thank you for posting this .
zacspet is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 06:54 PM   #59
yaritza914

yaritza915 will become famous soon enough

Thanks for the tips.If I ever need that I'm sure I will need this
yaritza915 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 02:16 PM   #60
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

I don't know how 2
luvzfrogs is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
goldendoodle, googles always prevail, holly(:, luv14 says thanks!, mockingjay, pawsome thread! -luree, property of the hbp, puppyloves wuz here!