Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2009, 02:47 PM   #21
racrgirl12
Webkinz :)

racrgirl12 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Instructions: How to Clear Your Browser's Cache

For some reason, just clearing the cache the normal way isn't enough for my computer. What I had to do to my computer to get the new updates is as follows.

Close out Webkinz World. Click on Tools in the menu bar. Click Internet Options. Instead of clicking Delete under Browsing History, click settings. Click View Files. One of my computers (running XP) I could click Edit, Select all, then right click and select delete. All the cookies will then be deleted. On my other computer (runnin Vista), had to click each item to delete it. Once those cookies were gone, I logged back into Webkinz World. It took longer than normal to log in, because it was searching for all the new information, but when I got logged in, all the new updates were there. The past few times I've cleaned my cache, I still can't get the updates. But after manually clearing the cookies, it works!

Hope this helps!!
racrgirl12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-07-2009, 03:14 PM   #22
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Smile Re: Instructions: How to Clear Your Browser's Cache

Okay, thanks WI! I had trouble seeing the changes also, but after I cleared my cache, the items were there! I'm thrilled by the Fine Fowl Fountain, the Wisteria Tree, the new flowers, and the Ginkgo Tree! I bought some of each with my savings (around 55,000 KC) so I'm crazy to have them! Time to go replace the old flowers with the new!

~~310webkinz~~
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 03:17 PM   #23
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Exclamation Re: Instructions: How to Clear Your Browser's Cache

View Post Originally Posted by racrgirl12
For some reason, just clearing the cache the normal way isn't enough for my computer. What I had to do to my computer to get the new updates is as follows.

Close out Webkinz World. Click on Tools in the menu bar. Click Internet Options. Instead of clicking Delete under Browsing History, click settings. Click View Files. One of my computers (running XP) I could click Edit, Select all, then right click and select delete. All the cookies will then be deleted. On my other computer (runnin Vista), had to click each item to delete it. Once those cookies were gone, I logged back into Webkinz World. It took longer than normal to log in, because it was searching for all the new information, but when I got logged in, all the new updates were there. The past few times I've cleaned my cache, I still can't get the updates. But after manually clearing the cookies, it works!

Hope this helps!!
wow! That's great! Sounds like u went 2 a lot of work! I had a bit of trouble figuring out HOW 2 clear the cache, but I finally managed 2 do so! Thanks 4 the info, racrgirl12!
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 06:10 PM   #24
slimjim11141
Gift Guru

Luckyone will become famous soon enough

Thank you, my garden was looking pretty sad.
Luckyone is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 06:40 PM   #25
ebkinz Insider

home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by FallenProdigy
The problem i keep having is whenever i win something in the Magic Mire, when the mire closes and goes back to the forest, I will get the message "Can't connect to Webkinz World", then logs me out. I've tried clearing the cache but i think that's another problem they need to work out.
I also have this problem and when I called Ganz today, the representative said I should use Firefox as my browser. I tried that this evening and was kicked out again AND Firefox crashed. I use Google Chrome. The representative acted like it was a browser issue and no one else had called about it. I get kicked out of Magic Mire every time I go in
home50 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 08:31 PM   #26

michael08 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by firefury
i did all that and still dont see my upgrades.
Me either. What a frustrating weekend - cant get the phone to turn on, cant get into gardens which need harvesting, all the items have fallen off the table and this is all eight boards. Not too much fun this weekend. I love the maintenance that brings all the goodies but I wish they wouldn't mess up everything else in the meantime.
michael08 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 09:57 PM   #27
ow !!! I can fly

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

I cleared my cookies and I went back to webkinz and I still couldn't see the updates and I don't have firefox sorry
happy1979 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 11:55 AM   #28

horaelover100 is an unknown quantity at this point

i cant get on webkinz for the past three day it says it is still upgradeing please help
horaelover100 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 07:27 AM   #29
webkinzmutter

webkinzmutter will become famous soon enough

that always happens to me I clear a few times cache and nothing happened when the moon lamp retired and i bought a bunch ganz had banned my account for that ...I had explained it to them they said they never heard of that . Apperantly i had bought to many lamps .Either way meanwhile they decided to reopen my account but still i do not get updates sometimes for days . Zum I played first on my other computer (firefox)and then on mine but did not get the updated version untill a week later (tickling was fun so )
webkinzmutter is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 08:09 AM   #30
m1b8k6

Default cafe room

What do i do, i didn't know that the flooring in the new room lock it up. and now I can go in, when will that be fix?
Also ever since I've done that my curio shop hasn't been working, can u tell me when u will be abble to fix that for me.
thank-you
webkinz fan

Tags
goldendoodle, googles always prevail, holly(:, luv14 says thanks!, mockingjay, pawsome thread! -luree, property of the hbp, puppyloves wuz here!