Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2010, 05:29 AM   #11
Diabetes Awareness!
Gifted

Lil Kinz is sweet stuff
Lil Kinz is sweet stuffLil Kinz is sweet stuffLil Kinz is sweet stuffLil Kinz is sweet stuffLil Kinz is sweet stuffLil Kinz is sweet stuffLil Kinz is sweet stuff

Talking Re: Inserting a picture

Maybe this Webkinz Insider Guide would be helpful for you!

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...put-site-8630/

Lil Kinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2010, 08:07 AM   #12
Webkinz :)
lps3cheese has disabled reputation

Default Re: Inserting a picture

This is what I did, have you cropped out the white?
Go to your profile and click on albums.
Click "add album". Type in a title and description for it.
Then, click "click here to upload pictures!"
then click "browse"
click on libraries, then images.
Select am image.
Once you have selected an image from your desktop, click open. You may upload up to three pictures to an album at a time.
Then add a caption for your pictures. Keep the captions short and simple!
Adding your picture to an album gives it a URL, or wbsite address, making it a lot easier to post the picture!
lps3cheese is offline Female
Old 09-01-2010, 01:16 PM   #13
SophieRecords!

SophieKinz can ride a flying orange
SophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orange

I use ImageShack.us, I never have any problems, and unless you get an account there, your images are private. They give you a forum code that you can copy and paste here.

I hope this helps
SophieKinz is offline Female
Old 09-01-2010, 08:15 PM   #14
Owlflight of LC

Owleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledge

This is a test. I uploaded a pic on Tinypic that I got from a graphics shop. Lets see how it comes out! Click the image to open in full size.[/IMG]

This is my problem. How do I make the red X go away?
Owleyes13 is offline Female
Old 09-01-2010, 08:18 PM   #15

wishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clown

Oh, I see. Hmm. Does it do that with every picture? What browser do you have? And did you try clearing you cache?
wishgirl78 is offline Female
Old 09-01-2010, 08:20 PM   #16
Owlflight of LC

Owleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Click the image to open in full size. Omg! Never mind!! Does this work? I'm keeping the thread up just in case something comes by soon!
Old 09-01-2010, 08:23 PM   #17

wishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clown

I can see the little hampster spinning in a cup. What did you do to fix it?
Old 09-01-2010, 08:27 PM   #18
Owlflight of LC

Thats it!! Instead of clicking the little picture icon at the top of the message options, i just pasted it right on. (the icon asks for a URL code) That doesn't work. Thanks everyone for the help so far. I'm kinda new at this!!
Old 09-01-2010, 08:30 PM   #19

Cool. And welcome to WI! If you have any more questions, feel free to ask me!
Old 09-02-2010, 04:04 PM   #20
Gifted

iLuvWolves challenges the impossibleiLuvWolves challenges the impossible
iLuvWolves challenges the impossibleiLuvWolves challenges the impossible

Here's a guide:

How to take Pics, Save it, & Put it on the Site

Remember to use the "IMG" forum code.
You don't always have to use the URL.
Closed