Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2009, 01:31 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

koalacookie is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Inopropiate Ad

i took a screen shot of it but i have no idea who i'm supposed to send it to. does anybody know who to send this kind of stuff to?
koalacookie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2009, 01:31 PM   #2

cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Inopropiate Ad

an administrator.
cookiemonster96 is offline Female
Old 03-06-2009, 01:33 PM   #3
Let It Roll.

Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!

If you turn on your ad-blocker on norton personal firewall (on your computer) you wont get ads like those.
Newsboys is offline Female
Old 03-06-2009, 01:34 PM   #4
my dogs likes to eat

stripey190 will become famous soon enough

PRIVATE message the ad to an administrator
stripey190 is offline Female
Old 03-06-2009, 01:34 PM   #5
I is the Greatest!!!

CHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

What's wrong with it. I don't see anything wrong with it. I've seen several threads where people have that on their siggie or their avvie. There is nothing wrong with it. It's a cat unrolling toilet paper that's all.
CHRISBILL is offline Female
Old 03-06-2009, 01:34 PM   #6

well it wasnt a pop-up and i have a pop-up blocker but still i would like to know a specific name of who to send the pic to plz.
Old 03-06-2009, 01:36 PM   #7

flowerfan12 is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan12 is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan12 is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan12 is a splendid one to behold

like FIA or Comador
flowerfan12 is offline Female
Old 03-06-2009, 01:36 PM   #8

View Post Originally Posted by CHRISBILL
What's wrong with it. I don't see anything wrong with it. I've seen several threads where people have that on their siggie or their avvie. There is nothing wrong with it. It's a cat unrolling toilet paper that's all.
that's my siggy! im not gonna post the ad if it's inapropriate. i need a specific name of an admin cuz im still fairly new here. and yes i know to pm them.
Old 03-06-2009, 01:39 PM   #9
ave
Banned
ave is a WI addict!
ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

I believe you should send it to an administrator (their names are in red) with the time and date you saw it + a screenshot of it. (FIA, fairlyoddmom, and Javogabo are currently online ) WI is signed up for 'family friendly' ads, but sometimes ads that aren't so good for kids slip through.
Old 03-06-2009, 01:40 PM   #10
I is the Greatest!!!

CHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by flowerfan12
like FIA or Comador
flowerfan told to to PM either FIA or Comador that is who you are to PM.
CHRISBILL is offline Female
Closed