Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2012, 01:07 AM   #1
ebkinz A.my
Webkinz :)

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

Question Answered: Indoor pools?

I have an account which only has 3 indoor rooms and I do not want to add an outdoor room. The challenge I am working on says I have to drag a pool into my room. Are there ANY pools in Webkinz World that can be placed INDOORS? Including PSIs.
Help!
AKD
Best Answer - Posted by HITR
Unfortunately, these challenges will inevitably force you to purchase an outdoor room as you go along. There are other items, specifically named (the archery range, for instance) that require you to place it in a room. There are some that will require you to plant five seed packets.

Before you spend too much time trying to find a way around the pool conundrum, you may wish to give these future challenges some considerations. If you opt for an outdoor room, bear in mind that all the challenges that require outdoor activity such as these work in an outdoor room, but not a treetop room.

Blessings, hither
Sponsored Links
Old 02-19-2012, 01:17 AM   #2
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Default Re: Indoor pools?

Off the top of my head, I know the Ancient Wading Pool (Ancient Civilization Rare theme) can.

This might help.

Where Things Go in Webkinz World - Webkinz Insider Wiki
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 02-19-2012, 01:21 AM   #3
moonshine1996

beanielegs is a jewel in the roughbeanielegs is a jewel in the rough

The Hot Tub rare from the Curio Shop also goes indoors, but I'm not sure it would qualify as a pool.
beanielegs is offline Female
Old 02-19-2012, 01:37 AM   #4
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

Well yes actually, but it's an estore item. It's the watermelon pool.

View Post Originally Posted by beanielegs
The Hot Tub rare from the Curio Shop also goes indoors, but I'm not sure it would qualify as a pool.
It's a bathtub, not a swimming pool.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 02-19-2012, 01:37 AM   #5
ebkinz A.my

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by mickey26
Off the top of my head, I know the Ancient Wading Pool (Ancient Civilization Rare theme) can.
This might help.
Where Things Go in Webkinz World - Webkinz Insider Wiki
That WIKI page didn't help answer this question, but thank you for mentioning the Ancient Wading Pool! I will buy it in the morning (how convenient for me that it will be on sale soon) and put it in my room. Perfect timing!

View Post Originally Posted by beanielegs
The Luxury Hot Tub didn't work. It is a bathtub. But thanks for the suggestion.

AKD
Old 02-19-2012, 01:38 AM   #6
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

View Post Originally Posted by mickey26
I think Ganz means pools that make your pets swim in circles. The Ancient Wading Pool is 100% decoration only.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 02-19-2012, 01:40 AM   #7
ebkinz A.my

View Post Originally Posted by T9850
Well yes actually, but it's an estore item. It's the watermelon pool.
I have one of those!
But not in the right account. Rats!
Thanks for the information. I had forgotten about that pool. And that is exactly why I asked for help. Thank you WI friends for coming to my aid.
AKD

View Post Originally Posted by T9850
I think Ganz means pools that make your pets swim in circles. The Ancient Wading Pool is 100% decoration only.
Even though I can sit in it, you don't think it will count as a pool for the challenge?
AKD
Old 02-19-2012, 01:44 AM   #8
ell I'm Michele ♥
Gift Guru

dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness
dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness

you are thinking of the pool from the persian theme, which I doubt would work, since you only sit in it. T9850 is talking about the Ancient Wading Pool (see rare tracker at the top of the page). I've got a few pools on my account. I'll go see if any of them can go inside...

Okay. I just checked my pools. The wading pool exclusive will not go inside, and neither will the lap it up pool.

Here's a link to the collector page of swimming pools in WW. You might be able to search the forum for them, & figure out from there if any of them can go inside.

Last edited by dancerchick914; 02-19-2012 at 01:51 AM..
dancerchick914 is offline Female
Old 02-19-2012, 01:55 AM   #9
ebkinz A.my

Is the paw-shaped PSI a bath tub or a pool?
Old 02-19-2012, 01:58 AM   #10
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

I believe your pet just sits in the paw shaped pool, it is not a bathtub
I hope you do find a pool that works!
Good luck
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
jesus loves you!