Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2011, 03:01 PM   #11
huffs
Webkinz :)
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise

Default Re: Inappropriate Ads

This has been brought up far too many times. It always ends the same.
PM Justin a screenshot of it, and let him handle it. He'll do his best.

-Mia.
Miafire is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 08-12-2011, 03:02 PM   #12
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

Or. You could download Firefox and get their Ad Block plus free ad on. And you won't see the ads
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Old 08-12-2011, 03:05 PM   #13
Lil Kinz

BroadwayBaby is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes i definitely agree. I want to cover my face in shame and go die in a hole when I see those things. they are definitely NOT for children. they make you think about things that you should not be thinking about and I don't think that little kids should be exposed to that.

Last edited by Jennielou; 08-12-2011 at 03:26 PM.. Reason: removed off topic posting
BroadwayBaby is offline Female
Old 08-12-2011, 03:08 PM   #14
Call me Elf

ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered
ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered

View Post Originally Posted by Miafire
This has been brought up far too many times. It always ends the same.
PM Justin a screenshot of it, and let him handle it. He'll do his best.

-Mia.
Ok, I'll try to do that . . .

View Post Originally Posted by jasonaldeanmg
Or. You could download Firefox and get their Ad Block plus free ad on. And you won't see the ads
It's not just me I'm worried about. What about kids who don't know any better and who don't know how to block the ads.

View Post Originally Posted by BroadwayBaby
Yes i definitely agree. I want to cover my face in shame and go die in a hole when I see those things. they are definitely NOT for children. they make you think about things that you should not be thinking about and I don't think that little kids should be exposed to that.

r u a warrior cats addict? I'M DEFINITELY NOT. i dont like them that much because the story is basically the same every time. Either: a cat falls in love w someone they r not supposed 2 and has kits; there is some big problem so that they have to go on a mission, or some cat wants revenge on someone else. But if u like them that is ok. i've not read that many so i could be wrong.
Thank you very much!

No, I am not! I've never even read them. Why do you ask?
ElfLover is offline Female
Old 08-12-2011, 03:17 PM   #15
e want white wolf

WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!

Yes, I understand excactly what you mean. Some of the ads are really bad...
WolfPuppy is offline Female
Old 08-12-2011, 03:18 PM   #16
Call me Elf

ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered
ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered

Yeah. And it kinda makes you wonder why they're there.
Old 08-12-2011, 03:23 PM   #17
queenmissy6 has disabled reputation

Hmm... I think that they should be blocked, too. I don't even like the idea of ads in the first place.
Old 08-12-2011, 03:25 PM   #18
Call me Elf

Thank you for your support.
Old 08-12-2011, 03:25 PM   #19
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

WI is signed up for family-friendly ads, but sometimes inappropriate ones slip through. Please PM a staff member with a screenshot of the ad, or at least the name of the company being advertised. If you can right-click on the ad and get the Address (URL), that is ideal. (Copy and paste the URL into your PM). We will do our best to get rid of them. Also the ads you see may not be ads another person sees.
Jennielou is offline Female
Closed