Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2009, 10:18 AM   #21
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

Default Re: Inappropriate Ads

Hi!

I have seen a lot of bad ads, and I believe Justin is aware of them!

-AsH xO
AsH xO is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2009, 10:27 AM   #22
wish upon a
Banned
hp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonder

i wish you didn't have to pay to get rid of them, but some of them ARE inappropriate. But they ARE trying to get rid of them
Old 07-21-2009, 10:51 AM   #23
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

I agree, there has been alot of innapropiate ads around, i think they should switch those ads with other safer kinds... Click the image to open in full size.
Old 07-21-2009, 10:52 AM   #24
a heart full of love
Webkinz :)

wordpainter02 is just really nicewordpainter02 is just really nice

Not only are some of these ads inappropriate, it's causing fake virus threats to pop up. I also wish you didn't have to pay to get rid of them, but oh well.
wordpainter02 is offline Female
Old 07-21-2009, 10:53 AM   #25
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Unfortunately, we don't get to review the advertisements before they appear here on WI. We have a contract with "Google Ad Sense" to provide us with advertising to help off-set the server costs of running WI. They take care of dealing with the advertisers and then they send the advertisements directly to WI.

We are signed up for "Family Friendly" ads, but, as you all know, sometimes ads make it through that we wouldn't classify that way. If you ever see an advertisement that is inappropriate, please notify a member of the staff. As soon as we know about it, we can ask Justin to go in and block that particular ad, so it will never show up on WI again.
FIA is offline Female
Old 07-21-2009, 10:54 AM   #26
Summer 2010!

fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!

i hate those ads
fruit2o is offline Female
Old 07-21-2009, 11:00 AM   #27
a heart full of love

wordpainter02 is just really nicewordpainter02 is just really nice

Another thing I've realized is that the ads depend on what thread you're on. I've noticed how when I'm on a thread about Twilight, vampire game ads pop up. If I'm on one about exercising, the flat tummy one comes up. If I'm on one about braces, the yellow teeth one comes up. They're all sorta tied together....ya know?

And about taking screenshots....some people can't take them on their computer. I can take a screenshot on my dad's desktop, but not on my laptop or my mom's laptop. So sometimes, there is no way to report bad ads.
wordpainter02 is offline Female
Old 07-21-2009, 11:05 AM   #28

ChocolateCow has disabled reputation

i usally just try to ignore them...but some are hard to ignore
justin is working and trying his best to make sure WI is safe..just be patient
Old 07-21-2009, 05:04 PM   #29
librarygirl07

librarygirl07 is a jewel in the roughlibrarygirl07 is a jewel in the rough

I completely agree. I wish that there were no adds like that in the first place!
librarygirl07 is offline Female
Closed