Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2009, 07:31 AM   #11
I'm just a
Webkinz :)

cyress10 is a glorious beacon of lightcyress10 is a glorious beacon of lightcyress10 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Inappropriate Ads

It's good that you made a thread about these ads... and I agree with all of you who has posted on this thread!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-2009, 08:24 AM   #12
ebaday

There was a thread about this a few weeks ago. If you see an inappropriate ad then you take a screen shot and PM it with the date to a mod or admin. They will take care of it. I agree though because I have seen many in the last week or so.

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz5929
If you see an inappropriate ad, just flag a post by it and a mod will see if it's inappropriate.
The ads change every 30 seconds or so, so you need to take a screen shot and PM it with the date to a mod.
Old 07-20-2009, 08:26 AM   #13
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

Yes, they are disturbing too. Like ones that girls have there shirts up, very innapropriate for 7 year olds threw 9 year olds allowed on WI.
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 08:27 AM   #14
Call me Summer!
Webkinz :)

SummerLovin' is a name known to allSummerLovin' is a name known to allSummerLovin' is a name known to all

Yeah they're all "one flat tummy rule" NOBODY CARES!!! I mes eriously do those people think we wanna see that?
SummerLovin' is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 08:28 AM   #15
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

There was this thread a few months back, and justin said he was working on it.
But remember the ads pay for WI
Old 07-20-2009, 08:33 AM   #16
Banned
mzc333 will become famous soon enough

I don't see anything wrong with the Zwinky ad
mzc333 is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 10:43 AM   #17
Gift Guru

lauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by NICE8x
I liked to backup lauraanne here. Justin and everyone else on the site hates the ads as much as we do and would get rid of all of them permanetly if they could right now. See, when you get a website from a company it may or may not cost money depending if you get a domain name or not. [A domain name is when the company's name who gave/sold you the sight doesn't appear on address of your site.] Webkinzinsider has a domain name which can cost more money. When you pay for a site it usually costs so much a month. You may or may not have noticed but near some of the ads it use to or still says "Donate to WI and make all these ads go away." To get rid of all the ads permanatly it costs more money so to all the people on WI who donate I liked to say thanks because most of that money is going toward getting rid of the ads most likely. And with the economy the way it is today it is harder for people to give more money toward a website. Just wanted everyone to understand how it works.

NICE8x
Thanks so much for the accurate information. I really appreciate your response.
lauraanne is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 11:18 AM   #18
gupdoo3
Gifted

gupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by mzc333
I don't see anything wrong with the Zwinky ad
Another member was saying that Zwinky chat is not censored so you can say words like *bleep* and *bleep*.
gupdoo3 is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 11:33 AM   #19
Banned
mzc333 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by gupdoo3
Another member was saying that Zwinky chat is not censored so you can say words like *bleep* and *bleep*.
Ohhh. I kinda use those words but it is a little inappropriate for 9 year olds...
mzc333 is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 11:42 AM   #20
Gifted

webkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talent
webkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talent

Guys, many people have made a thread about this, including me. I know for a fact that ALL of the WI staff hates these ads and are trying to stop them. Things get past the filter. I have seen 3 threads like this taoday, and one is enough. I undersand, and these ads are VERY inappropriate, but the WI staff is trying. If you want to see some of the responses on my thread, which is now closed, and be reassured that they are trying, you can visit it. I know that it may be hard to look at those disgusting ads, but right now, unfortunatly, we just have to ignore them. I'm sorry, I comepletly agree, but we already know that they are trying, and 3 threads in one day is a litle to much. Please understand. If this gets more out of hand, I might have to report this, not because I'm mad, but because the WI staff needs to see what's happening. BTW ALWAYS TAKE A SCREENSHOT OF BAD ADS AND ALWYS REPORT THEM! These problems are never going to get fixed if you don't report them. To a mod.

View Post Originally Posted by NICE8x
I liked to backup lauraanne here. Justin and everyone else on the site hates the ads as much as we do and would get rid of all of them permanetly if they could right now. See, when you get a website from a company it may or may not cost money depending if you get a domain name or not. [A domain name is when the company's name who gave/sold you the sight doesn't appear on address of your site.] Webkinzinsider has a domain name which can cost more money. When you pay for a site it usually costs so much a month. You may or may not have noticed but near some of the ads it use to or still says "Donate to WI and make all these ads go away." To get rid of all the ads permanatly it costs more money so to all the people on WI who donate I liked to say thanks because most of that money is going toward getting rid of the ads most likely. And with the economy the way it is today it is harder for people to give more money toward a website. Just wanted everyone to understand how it works.

NICE8x
This is also a good point. The WI staff is trying really hard, but they need money, so it's hard to get past these ads.
webkinzmania44 is offline Male
Closed