Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2008, 07:48 PM   #1
2009 Will Be
Gifted

abbythegrey has a spectacular aura about

Exclamation Unanswered: Inappropriate Ad?

Hello All,

I don't know who's attention I should bring this here, so I guess I'll just post a thread lol. On the homepage of WI there's an ad that says "Love Button! Push me HARD!" Hmmm, I don't think is appropriate for little eyes, but most of them probably wouldn't 'get it'. There was URL under it, and I wasn't about to click on it! These kind of ads grab kids attention when they get to push something or click on something, and God knows what could be on this website! It just shouldn't be on a childrens' website. If it possible at all to remove, I think myself and all the Mommies on here would appreciate it.

Thanks,
Abby
abbythegrey is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-23-2008, 07:50 PM   #2
weyp123

Default Re: Inappropriate Ad?

i see that like almost every time im hear i never clicked it its so intimanateing
Old 12-23-2008, 07:52 PM   #3
slimjim11141
Gift Guru

Luckyone will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by abbythegrey
Hello All,

I don't know who's attention I should bring this here, so I guess I'll just post a thread lol. On the homepage of WI there's an ad that says "Love Button! Push me HARD!" Hmmm, I don't think is appropriate for little eyes, but most of them probably wouldn't 'get it'. There was URL under it, and I wasn't about to click on it! These kind of ads grab kids attention when they get to push something or click on something, and God knows what could be on this website! It just shouldn't be on a childrens' website. If it possible at all to remove, I think myself and all the Mommies on here would appreciate it.

Thanks,
Abby
I agree, the grammies would be glad too. thumbs up for abby
Luckyone is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 07:52 PM   #4

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

Hi, if you find a inappropriate Ad be sure to PM a admin w/ the following information -

*Date you saw it (along with time if you can).
*Where you saw it (what page & which banner (top, left, bottom, etc) it was located).
* If you can provide a screen shot that is helpful as well.
*If you feel comfortable getting the link from a site that is also helpful.

Good luck ~
MissGnomie is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 07:55 PM   #5
monkeycandy10
Gifted
monkeycandy10 is on a distinguished road

I see it every tme i get on and it annoys me sooooo bad!
Old 12-23-2008, 07:55 PM   #6
Webkinz :)

purplelover is on a distinguished road

yeah, i agree. i was gonna click it, but changed my mind because, like you said, God knows what could be their! rep!
purplelover is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 07:58 PM   #7
ell have a good day
Webkinz :)

Jenn965 is just really niceJenn965 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by abbythegrey
Hello All,

Thanks,
Abby
Ya i think that is wrong to have on this site too
Jenn965 is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 08:03 PM   #8
Hebrews 6:19
Gifted

i love summer knows the way
i love summer knows the wayi love summer knows the way

I saw that ad.
I am probably one of the older kids on here, so I got the "hidden" ***ual reference, but that is still inappropriate. Like what MissGnombie said, alert the mods w/details about the ad.
i love summer is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 08:07 PM   #9
montanarose9

I saw an ad with three men na***. That was definetly inapropriate. I didn't know about the reporting about ads!Well if I see it again I'll report it.
Old 12-23-2008, 08:17 PM   #10
owee! I'm a
Gifted

Avareeno will become famous soon enough

I agree with you. I have seen it so much now that I ignore it. But it is a pressing problem, like you said who knows what innapproriate things could be found there. Thank you for bringing this up, I know it has been bothering other members as well. Rep for you!
Avareeno is offline Female
Closed