Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2008, 10:10 PM   #51
golasso
Gifted

Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: IMPORTANT!!!! Are u ADDICTIVE to webkinz??

how many webkinz do u have? 45
Why do u like webkinz? 'Cause it's fun
how many times do u play it a day and how long? idk...I play alot
Do ur parents refuse to buy you anymore webkinz? Heck, no
Do u talk about webkinz to friends and family alot? Family, yes. Friends, No way.
Do u know wat u would name your future webkinz or wat it would be? An Bald Eagle Webkinz named Boston.
Yoshi is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 08-11-2008, 10:11 PM   #52
koalababy1324
Gifted

Webkinz2012 has a spectacular aura about

how many webkinz do u have? 7
Why do u like webkinz? Because of the plush. They are soooooooooo cute.
how many times do u play it a day and how long? A lot whenever I am on WI I am also on WW
Do ur parents refuse to buy you anymore webkinz? No
Do u talk about webkinz to friends and family alot? No
Do u know wat u would name your future webkinz or wat it would be? Yes, a manatee probaly named Kiwi.

I am more addicted to WI the WW. But I LOVE the plushies. * Sorry for the spelling mistakes.
Webkinz2012 is offline Female
Old 08-11-2008, 10:14 PM   #53
webkinzfan9976
Webkinz :)

webkinzfan9976 is an unknown quantity at this point

If u want to find out i ask you to take this quiz:
how many webkinz do u have? like 24 or somtin
Why do u like webkinz? i like it because wen clubpenguin gets boring i play on it
how many times do u play it a day and how long?i do my dailies and go out and play with my friends
Do ur parents refuse to buy you anymore webkinz? nope !!! but i dont get them that much
Do u talk about webkinz to friends and family alot? aea we play with the stuffed animals for like 1 hour then we get bored
Do u know wat u would name your future webkinz or wat it would be? no i like to wait but some times i ummmmm you know (get to carried away )

thx bye !!!!!
Old 08-11-2008, 10:27 PM   #54
call me jenny(:♥

JonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all around

i love webkinz!!!!

---------- JonasBrothers&lt;3 added 0 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

webkinz is awesome

Last edited by JonasBrothers<3; 08-11-2008 at 10:27 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
JonasBrothers<3 is offline Female
Old 08-12-2008, 12:44 AM   #55

kinzfan101 is on a distinguished road

hey if any of u want to go to my prty pm me!
Old 08-12-2008, 01:19 AM   #56
I ♥♥ CAT

meow1997 is on a distinguished road

how many webkinz do u have? 14
Why do u like webkinz? I think they are cute!♥
how many times do u play it a day and how long? 2 times for about 20 min.
Do ur parents refuse to buy you anymore webkinz? no
Do u talk about webkinz to friends and family alot?not really
Do u know wat u would name your future webkinz or wat it would be?no

So am I addicted or what? But i might be to WI!
PM me if I am.

Last edited by meow1997; 08-12-2008 at 01:21 AM..
meow1997 is offline Female
Old 08-12-2008, 02:13 AM   #57
aweicker
Gift Guru

Bonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud of

how many webkinz do u have? too many! lol. uhm.. I can't login to count right now, but at least 105 on my main account. one on each of 5 other accounts, and at least 6 others that i haven't logged in yet.

Why do u like webkinz? Because it's fun, and it gives me something to do with my little step-sisters when they're at their mom's house (we kinzpost each other stuff, visit each other's houses, and play games in the tournament arena.) Annnd I'm an insomniac and don't have anything better to do between 10PM and 4AM. lol.

how many times do u play it a day and how long? Depends what else I have going on. On a rainy day when I have nothing else to do, I can easily spend 10 hours on WI/WW throughout the day. (Doing other stuff too, but usually be logged into both sites most of the time.) When the weather's nice and I'm out in the pool all day, I usually only get online during the day for a couple minutes if there's a rare I don't want to miss. Then I get on at some point before bed for an hour or three.

Do ur parents refuse to buy you anymore webkinz? I'm over 18, so it doesn't matter. But my Mom has one of my credit cards and a Webkinz Wishlist, so if she's out and sees one I want, she gets it for me (with my money.)

Do u talk about webkinz to friends and family alot? Only to my little step-sisters and WI friends.

Do u know wat u would name your future webkinz or wat it would be? Nope. I'm looking for the deer, manatee, seal, dino and bluejay... but I have no clue what I'll name them.

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
Bonsai is offline Female
Old 08-12-2008, 08:46 AM   #58
Gifted

bestmathgirl is a splendid one to beholdbestmathgirl is a splendid one to beholdbestmathgirl is a splendid one to beholdbestmathgirl is a splendid one to behold

how many webkinz do u have?19
Why do u like webkinz?it is fun and teaches me care of things
how many times do u play it a day and how long? (morning and afternoon) 2x 30 minutes =1 hour a day
Do ur parents refuse to buy you anymore webkinz?yes
Do u talk about webkinz to friends and family a lot?sometimes
Do u know wat u would name your future webkinz or what it would be?nope

my normal is 1 hour for ww and 1 hour for wi!

bestmathgirl is offline Female
Old 08-12-2008, 08:53 AM   #59
Gig 'Em Aggies!

Cheerkate1 is on a distinguished road

I love webkinz and when school starts i don't play it until i have done my homeword. i make it a reward to myself
Old 08-12-2008, 08:57 AM   #60
^Look up!^

366100068 is a splendid one to behold366100068 is a splendid one to behold366100068 is a splendid one to behold366100068 is a splendid one to behold

How many webkinz do you have: 52
why do you like webkinz: I love that I can manage a family of my own
How many times do you play: Usually once daily, for 45 minutes
do your parents refuse to let you buy more webkinz: yes
do you talk about webkinz with friends and family: Hardly with friends, and with my cousins
do u know your future webkinz and there names: no, buying webkinz arent in my fututre
366100068 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
addicted!! ahh