Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2008, 08:26 AM   #21
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

Default Re: IMPORTANT!!!! Are u ADDICTIVE to webkinz??

how many webkinz do u have? 21
Why do u like webkinz? yes.
how many times do u play it a day and how long? once, do my dailies, then I'm done.
Do ur parents refuse to buy you anymore webkinz? only because they know I can buy them myself!
Do u talk about webkinz to friends and family alot? Yes, I pass on WI's info to them.
Do u know wat u would name your future webkinz or wat it would be? yes, chipmunk!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-11-2008, 08:46 AM   #22
bekahluvsjesus(:
Webkinz :)

bekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by kinzfan101
Webkinz is great and totally fun... for a little while!! But, kids have been on webkinz 24/7 on the computer playing webkinz!!!!!!!! Meaning they dont get out and play, which is bad for the health of kids, especially young ones. There have been a lot of concern, for parents of the overuse of WEBKINZ!! Many kids become addicts to this game. Causing distractions in schoolwork!!! Also there are many techanical problems that can harm your computer!!

Most kids dont relize but being an addict is very harmful to a child. There are many many consequences. Im not a parent but a teen and i am very concerned as well. So i ask you to ask yourself this question:

Are you an addict to Webkinz World??????

If u want to find out i ask you to take this quiz:
how many webkinz do u have? 14
Why do u like webkinz? cuz its fun and the stuffed animals are really cute
how many times do u play it a day and how long? 1-2 times a day, for about 10-20 minutes
Do ur parents refuse to buy you anymore webkinz? well, they won't buy them just randomly, but on holidays and on birthdays and stuff they will!
Do u talk about webkinz to friends and family alot? ya, kind of. mostly my friends, cuz they have them too.
Do u know wat u would name your future webkinz or wat it would be? hmm....i wat the pink google and the manatee for christmas....i think
THANKS results will be posted wheneva!!

We would love to hear your opinion on this topic!! so please post away!!
Thanks! One of my neighbors has over 50 webkinz...when i hear that i think that they are WAY obsessed. I don't think kids would buy AS much as they do if there account wouldn't expire, cuz if you would just buy one, and have the account forever, i would just have 1 or 2! And one of my friends at school has like 100 sumthin. I've seen them, so it's not a rumor. If they get them for the stuffed animal, i think thats just fine. but some of my friends get them for like the psf, or the psi. and they are desperately trying to get five more to get a super bed. playing like 20 minutes a day is what i do. so then i haev the whole day left to play outside! It is very hard to stop getting more webkinz, becuz ganz keeps making more like every couple weeks. if they would just stop for a while.....cuz like i said i would stop for good at ten webkinz...but then ganz came out with some new ones.....and i think you know what happens next! My brother and sister make fun of my webkinz and stuff....so maybe i will stop for good....but i really wanted the dolphin and manatee......Well, i've talked enough, thanks again!
bekah_rose is offline Female
Old 08-11-2008, 09:19 AM   #23

webkinz9117 is on a distinguished road

how many webkinz do u have? 57
Why do u like webkinz? They are really fun. You can design rooms, play games, trade, go in the clubhouse and a lot more
how many times do u play it a day and how long? 7 times. Hour each time.
Do ur parents refuse to buy you anymore webkinz? Sort-of
Do u talk about webkinz to friends and family alot? No.
Do u know wat u would name your future webkinz or wat it would be? Idk.
webkinz9117 is offline Female
Old 08-11-2008, 09:30 AM   #24
sassy7788

sassy7788 is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Re: IMPORTANT!!!! Are u ADDICTIVE to webkinz??

I don't get it! This is a WEBKINZ site, to talk about how great webkinz are. Not to worry about if you are addicted! Webkinz is fun, so just let people do what they want.
Old 08-11-2008, 09:30 AM   #25
Flablo
Gifted

Flablo will become famous soon enough

how many webkinz do you have? I lost count when I adopted my love frog just today.
Why do you like webkinz? Its fun and Entertaining There are games that help with Typing faster n' stuff. and the cute pets,
How many times do you play webkinz every day, for how long? Once every couple of days...maybe for a few minutes, or so..but If i'm In the mood then hours on end.. lol.
Do Your parents refuse to buy you anymore webkinz? ***, my mom likes webkinz as well She buys some of them for us, as little gifts, but we buy half if not more of them. Its only the OMG new releases that we need she usually orders from chapters then tucks away. (Like, going to retire OMG releases xD)
Do you talk about webkinz to friends and family a lot? Not often - Execpet to my friend, all she wants to talk about Is webkinz -rolls eyes- and me and my sister talks about the exclusives we have / are wanting to get...we play webkinz, too
Do you know what you would name your future webkinz or what it would be?
I'm planning on walking down near the movie theater early today (around 8 I'm going to see WALL-E! and go across the bridge, I think I'm planning to drop by Rexal and see if they have the goldfish and or bluejay there (hehehehehe -evil giggle- Someome tipped us that there there
Old 08-11-2008, 09:30 AM   #26
jewelanne

Jewela is on a distinguished road

how many webkinz do u have? 135 registered and ??? not yet registered
Why do u like webkinz? it's something fun to do
how many times do u play it a day and how long? I'm on and off all the time
Do ur parents refuse to buy you anymore webkinz? no
Do u talk about webkinz to friends and family alot? yes
Do u know wat u would name your future webkinz or wat it would be? no
Old 08-11-2008, 09:30 AM   #27
MirandaO20
Gifted

Ducklvr11 is an unknown quantity at this point

how many webkinz do u have? 13
Why do u like webkinz? The are cute and I play with my friends on it
how many times do u play it a day and how long? Once or twice bout 30 min - 1 hr
Do ur parents refuse to buy you anymore webkinz? I've always had to buy them myself or get them for my B-Day so ya
Do u talk about webkinz to friends and family alot?just to my friends cousins that have them sometimes
Do u know wat u would name your future webkinz or wat it would be? Maybe a tigersnake cuse I've been wanting one for a long time. I don't no what I would name it.
Ducklvr11 is offline Female
Old 08-11-2008, 09:33 AM   #28

yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!

how many webkinz do u have? 43
Why do u like webkinz? I don't know I just do!
how many times do u play it a day and how long? 1 hour or 2
Do ur parents refuse to buy you anymore webkinz? Somtimes but I talk them into it and they give in.
Do u talk about webkinz to friends and family alot? Yes.
Do u know wat u would name your future webkinz or wat it would be? Yes.
Stardust the pegasus.

I am so into Webkinz that I am saving up $52 to buy a pegasus on Ebay and I just got enough money to buy it and have been saving since June!

My next birthday party theme might be Webkinz!

I am an addict to WI more than WW. If I am not on here I'm on Webkinz!

My mom likes Webkinz too by the way! She calls it my second acount but really she has an acount of her own with 3 pets and including those pets I have 43 and the stuffed ones are mine though.

You're right - maybe I should stop playing a little.

Last edited by yeahdudes; 08-11-2008 at 09:39 AM..
yeahdudes is offline Female
Old 08-11-2008, 09:48 AM   #29
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

I think I am more addicted to WI. If you are concerned for the kid's health (I guess in your case, maybe it is brothers and sisters) just limit their time. Maybe set a kitchen timer, for around half an hour, and tell them that they have to get off when the timer goes off.

---------- -Lilypad added 5 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

how many webkinz do u have? I think I have 12, but I have been collecting since 12/06
Why do u like webkinz? Because it is a way to unwind and relax and have some fun!
how many times do u play it a day and how long? Some days I don't get on Webkinz at all, but I will be on here for 3-4 hours a day. I know, that's bad.
Do ur parents refuse to buy you anymore webkinz? My parents have never bought me Webkinz, and they never will. That is not their policy, it is mine.
Do u talk about webkinz to friends and family alot? Somewhat
Do u know wat u would name your future webkinz or wat it would be?
I have a Black and White Cat that I am waiting to adopt, but I do not have a name, that is why it is not adopted yet.

Last edited by -Lilypad; 08-11-2008 at 09:48 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 08-11-2008, 09:52 AM   #30
mvbelb
Gift Guru

lightson50 will become famous soon enough

how many webkinz do u have? I have so many I cant count them!! Ahhhhhhh
Why do u like webkinz?its so much fun!! i love to get aall the retired and priceless items its just AMAZING!
how many times do u play it a day and how long? ummm i dunno alot hehe
Do ur parents refuse to buy you anymore webkinz? nope my mom is really into webbies too! we share this WI account
Do u talk about webkinz to friends and family alot? yep!
Do u know wat u would name your future webkinz or wat it would be? no not really it all depends!!!

Last edited by lightson50; 08-11-2008 at 09:55 AM..
lightson50 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
addicted!! ahh