Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2008, 06:57 PM   #91
Bubblegum6011
Gifted

Bekka_coady will become famous soon enough

Default Re: IMPORTANT!!!! Are u ADDICTIVE to webkinz??

1. How many webkinz do you have? A: 14
2. Why do you like webkinz? A: It's just fun! And it's very safe!
3. How many times do you play it a day and how long? A: Well it depends what I'm doing that day, usually about an hour a day altogether on Webkinz. I usually play about 20 minutes each time I go on...
4. Do your parents refuse to buy you anymore webkinz? A: No. I get one about every month or two. If I just got one, I wouldn't get one if I saw it in a store. But my parents don't refuse if I agree to pay or if I haven't gotten one in over at LEAST a month and a half.
5. Do you talk about webkinz to friends and family a lot? A: No. Only to my friend who is also a Webkinz addict
6. Do you know what you would name your future webkinz or what it would be? A: No. But I do have a wishlist programmed on the site.

Please get back to me with my results!

Bekka_coady is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-14-2008, 07:33 PM   #92
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

How many webkinz do u have? 27
Why do u like webkinz? idk
How many times do u play it a day and how long?1/2 hr -2 1/2 hr
Do your parents refuse to buy u more webkinz?no
Do u talk to your friends and family about webkinz alot?no only when they start taking about it or i tell them about new webkinz coming out.
Do u know the of your furture webkinz if so what is it? yes some but i am not saying their names cause someone will take them
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Old 08-14-2008, 08:28 PM   #93
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

I believe in moderation. The kids normally are ready to move on to something else after 30 min. or so on WW although my stepson can sometimes get into a game for longer.
mom2tc is offline Female
Closed

Tags
addicted!! ahh