Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2009, 12:22 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

koalacookie is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Important Questions... Help anyone?

OK so i was wondering (not that i can yet but would like to in 2 weeks) how can i apply to be a GT if the thread to do so is closed?

and also in the "our members creations" section can we put up pics that we've taken so that others can see them?

just curious cuz im new and dont want to break rules here on my first week...

thanks for reading and helping!
koalacookie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2009, 12:28 AM   #2
The Emperor
Banned
treknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Important Questions... Help anyone?

Sorry I cant help on either question but if you contact (via PM) either FIA or COWS4U they should be able to answer your questions..
treknx01 is offline Male
Old 03-03-2009, 12:34 AM   #3

ok thats a good idea. i love ur avvie, stitch is really cute!
Old 03-03-2009, 02:41 AM   #4
ChihuahuaGrl16
Banned
ChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond repute

The GT thread is closed? Hmmm...well then contact a mod like FIA, COWS4YOU, etc... and they can help you there....

now for the pics question: what kind of pics? Like you made something (picture/painting, made a plushie or something?) or is it pics of your house? if you made something artistically, then yes you can put up pics in a new thread. For example: i put up a thread on the webkinz-inspired clay sculptures i made....

i hope i was of some help....
Welcome to WI by the way--hope you have as much fun here as the rest of us do!!

---------- ChihuahuaGrl16 added 6 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

you're def. right--the GE application thread is closed...i'm wondering if they closed it temporarily until they could get through the applicants for a while because they review EACH and EVERY post of EVERY applicant! i dno...but good luck with becoming a GT!

Last edited by ChihuahuaGrl16; 03-03-2009 at 02:41 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ChihuahuaGrl16 is offline Female
Old 03-03-2009, 03:02 AM   #5
Gift Guru

katrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

The reason the gift application thread is closed, is that there is a waiting list to be accepted to the gift training section. There are only so many gift coaches who can work with only so many applicants each. Plus, I think they like to keep theTraining Gift Exchange fairly small, so it is easy for everyone there to navagate and feel comfortable. Everyone is together in the GTE; in the "Big Gift Exchange", there is a folder for every letter of the alphabet and also one for those whose names start with a number. Your thread is in one of the 27 folders, not all together like the TGE.

But, it's worth waiting for--it's a lot of fun and a good place to learn all the protocols while you trade smaller, less valuable items. When you get in the big GE, if you have a lot of valuable items, you can be quickly overwhelmed with traders coming to you with offers. It is good to have the skills in trading that you will develop in the TGE.

While you are waiting for your time to pass, you can work on your posts, as I see you have been doing. Please realize not all posts will count towards your 50--ones in the polls section don't count, for instance. And some are considered "fluff"--not substantial-enough to qualify. And there are other things you can do too. Read the WIGEV--the Webkinz Insider Guide to Exchange Values. Learn how to figure out the values of different kinds of items. You can look at the pictures of all the items by clicking at the top of each section for the pics there. The more familiar you are with items and their relative values, the easier trading will be for you when you can. You can use this time to better prepare yourself for trading. It can be a time of excited anticipation, rather than just waiting for you.

Other ideas to fill your time while waiting: watch the Curio Shop for the Curio Shop only items to come up....the hockey theme, the cat theme, the silver sofa, orange table, chef hat & jacket, bee costume, etc. These can be traded in the TGE along with current exclusives, but not retired or brand new ones, PSFs, PSIs for current (but not new or retired) pets, island souveniers, solar suits, birthday cakes, Wheel of Wow and Wheel of Yum prizes, click to wins. Make a list of the items you have in these categories for trade, and the items you'd like to have. Make a list of items you might like someone to buy you from the W shop. Do some more adoptions to get more exclusives, more PSFs, more PSIs. If you have a lot of items to trade and are willing to make small trades and trades for W shop items (not everyone has a lot to trade--this will help you reach more people) you be busier at trading than if you don't.

Once the thread is reopened and you can apply, you will have to wait for your application to be reviewed and a training coach and spot in the TGE to open for you. Do not post on the application thread more than once--that will cause you to be deleted. Patience is the key. But you can make good use of your time while you are waiting. Just spending time in all the sections of WI is great--I learn a lot every week, about WW and WI from spending time here.

Hope to trade with you somewhere down the road!
Old 03-04-2009, 07:42 PM   #6

thanks for your help!!! i might be getting a digital camera soon and i really wanted to take some pics and post them. also, thanks for the GE help because if the thread is open again in two weeks i'm gonna apply. thanks again!
Closed