Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2012, 11:20 PM   #11
arriors and a Fox
Webkinz :)

KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!
KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!

Default Re: IMPORTANT! Need help!

Thanks everyone! You are all so helpful!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-11-2012, 12:26 AM   #12
Glad to be
Gifted

tiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellence
tiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellence

Name of site: Imgur
1. Does it cost money?: Nope!
2. Do you have to sign up for it and be a member?: Nope!
3. Is there a limit to the size of photo you can upload?: There's no maximum size, but a maximum file size; 10 mb for non-animated things and 2 mb for animated things (that's both GIF and PNG)
4. Is there a limited number of photos you can upload?: I don't think so, no.
5. Is it prone for viruses?: In the time I have used it, no. It was green on my McAfee Site Advisor program (that means it has been tested and has no significant problems)
6. How public are the photos you upload?: They are anoymous. Everything you upload is private. If you share your picture all over the internet and it gets popular, it might end up in their Gallery.
7. Is it a clean, morally safe site?: It's pretty clean, yes. They do have images at the bottom of the screen that have been put their by sponsors, at the bottom of the page when you upload your picture.
8. Is it easy to navigate?: Very!
9. Is it like WI albums, where you can easily work with pics you already uploaded?: if you mean editing, yes. You can't revist your picture again; you can sign up for an account, but I don't have one and don't know how that works.
10. Does it take JPEG, PNG, and GIF?: Yes!
tiffc is offline Female
Old 03-11-2012, 01:01 AM   #13
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

Photobucket

1. Does it cost money? Nope
2. Do you have to sign up for it and be a member? Yes you have to sign up.
3. Is there a limit to the size of photo you can upload? Not that I know of.
4. Is there a limited number of photos you can upload? You can store up to 10 GB of images and videos. I have over 450 images (and about 5, 5-minute videos), and it says I'm only at 4%. So, there's definitely plenty of space.
5. Is it prone for viruses? Nope!
6. How public are the photos you upload? You can set your privacy settings to Public, Private, or Password Protected.
7. Is it a clean, morally safe site? The site itself, yes. If you decide to browse through other peoples' pictures, you might find some that aren't 100% clean, but you aren't going to find anything really, really bad... if you know what I mean
8. Is it easy to navigate? Yup
9. Is it like WI albums, where you can easily work with pics you already uploaded? Yup
10. Does it take JPEG, PNG, and GIF? Yup!
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 03-11-2012, 01:03 AM   #14
Liz ♥

kittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guide

imgur
1. Does it cost money? none
2. Do you have to sign up for it and be a member? if you want to keep albums of your pictures you can sign up for free, but you don't need to sign up
3. Is there a limit to the size of photo you can upload? From the site: "The maximum non-animated file size you can upload is 10MB. However, if the image is over 1MB then it will automatically be compressed or resized to 1MB, for better viewing on the net. The maximum animated file size (both GIF and PNG) is 2MB."
4. Is there a limited number of photos you can upload? no
5. Is it prone for viruses? no
6. How public are the photos you upload? private, unless you share them, of course
7. Is it a clean, morally safe site? there's a gallery of popular images, and some might have bad words, but the site itself is clean
8. Is it easy to navigate? yes, very (in my opinion)
9. Is it like WI albums, where you can easily work with pics you already uploaded? not sure, I don't have an account myself, but I would believe it to be
10. Does it take JPEG, PNG, and GIF? yes, also APNG, TIFF, BMP, PDF, and XCF, apparently

hope this helps c:

edit: i just remembered, i do have an account. it's very easy to edit the title, description, etc of your photos, but you do need the account for that. c:

Last edited by kittykat22337; 03-11-2012 at 01:07 AM..
kittykat22337 is offline Female
Old 03-11-2012, 01:43 PM   #15
psalm 27:1

hpfan9 is sweet stuff
hpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuff

LUNAPIC
1. Does it cost money? No
2. Do you have to sign up for it and be a member? No
3. Is there a limit to the size of photo you can upload? No
4. Is there a limited number of photos you can upload? No
5. Is it prone for viruses? No
6. How public are the photos you upload? Only you can see them.
7. Is it a clean, morally safe site? Yes
8. Is it easy to navigate? Yup
9. Is it like WI albums, where you can easily work with pics you already uploaded? Yes
10. Does it take JPEG, PNG, and GIF? It takes all three, but it doesn't preserve a gif (as in it doesn't stay a gif)
hpfan9 is offline Female
Old 03-11-2012, 02:28 PM   #16
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Name of site: tinypic.com

1. Does it cost money? Nope free
2. Do you have to sign up for it and be a member? you can but don't have to be
3. Is there a limit to the size of photo you can upload? Not really
4. Is there a limited number of photos you can upload? Nope as many as you choose
5. Is it prone for viruses? Nope i've used it a billion times hasn't caused viruses at all
6. How public are the photos you upload? Hmm i don't know but probably not that public
7. Is it a clean, morally safe site? Yup pretty much
8. Is it easy to navigate? yah it''s easy
9. Is it like WI albums, where you can easily work with pics you already uploaded? yah you can
10. Does it take JPEG, PNG, and GIF? takes all 3 of those
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 03-11-2012, 05:21 PM   #17
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

... srsly? Tinypic is like the best thing ever and you should totally already know that. XD But I'll contribute to this whole thing anyways. XD

1. Does it cost money?
-Nope.
2. Do you have to sign up for it and be a member?
-Nope.
3. Is there a limit to the size of photo you can upload?
-Uhhhh I think maybe like 4 MB or something...? IDK. I remember trying to upload a huge gif once and it was like "noooo". XD
4. Is there a limited number of photos you can upload?
-Nah.
5. Is it prone for viruses?
-Haven't gotten any yet. (of course, I have a mac, so I don't get very many viruses XD)
6. How public are the photos you upload?
-... *shrugs* I don't think people can just go on there and be like "I'm going to look up so-and-so's photos! "
7. Is it a clean, morally safe site?
... sure. You go there, upload a picture, type in the captcha code, and it goes "ohey here's the stuff for posting it to forums and whatnot".
8. Is it easy to navigate?
-Very.
9. Is it like WI albums, where you can easily work with pics you already uploaded?
-From my experience (I just go on there and upload photos and don't have an account or anything), I can see the past three uploads and nothing more. I think if you get an account, you can see all your past uploads.
10. Does it take JPEG, PNG, and GIF?
Ohyes. It takes everything. You wouldn't believe how many gifs I've uploaded on there.
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by b1uski3sxox; 03-11-2012 at 05:22 PM.. Reason: ~♥~BOOM SHAKALAKA~♥~
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 03-11-2012, 05:25 PM   #18
arriors and a Fox

KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!

OK, so far I like lunapic. It follows my requirements, plenty of space, and it looks like I can work with my photos like I want.

Keep 'em coming, y'all are awesome!!
Old 03-11-2012, 05:31 PM   #19
Banned
chatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replay
chatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replay

I just wanted to throw in that there is a limit for imgur. You can upload as many pictures as you want, but can only view the most recent 225 I believe. After that, you have to pay to see all the other ones they are still saved on your account and stuff, you just cannot access them.
Old 03-11-2012, 05:32 PM   #20
arriors and a Fox

2 new questions! I'd like to see answers to them please! Thanks!
Closed

Tags
alfredxmaddie, jellydonut!, jesus loves you!, pictures, programs, sites, uploading