Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2009, 08:23 PM   #1
call me audrey
Webkinz :)

lol6308 is just really nicelol6308 is just really nice

Default Unanswered: Important help

I have a question That I need answered by an administrator, founder, or mod. Should I just PM them? Or is there something else I should do?
lol6308 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-06-2009, 08:24 PM   #2
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

Default Re: Important help

PM an Administrator. Founders are normally very busy . No, just PM them.
wowewe is offline Female
Old 10-06-2009, 08:45 PM   #3
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Actually, I don't think the Founder accept PMs.
I would PM and Admin like COWS4YOU or FIA- they have the most control here after the Founders. (if your question is VERY important and can't be answered here in the "Help" section)
Old 10-06-2009, 08:48 PM   #4
ho's in the house?
Gifted

Beaudog6253 is a splendid one to beholdBeaudog6253 is a splendid one to beholdBeaudog6253 is a splendid one to beholdBeaudog6253 is a splendid one to behold

The best thing to do is find a admin/mod who is on (check the bottom of the main foruim page) and then pm them. They usually get back to you very quickly.

Good luck,
Beau
Beaudog6253 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 01:12 PM   #5
Banned
iluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledge

I would PM an Admin. They're always a big help.[:
Old 10-07-2009, 03:03 PM   #6
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

You should PM an admin, such as COWS4YOU or FIA - they are a step below the founders. I believe that the founders don't get PMs. If it's something that can't be posted in the Somebody Help! forum, then you should PM an admin. But if it can be, I would just make a thread in this forum.
AsH xO is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 03:32 PM   #7
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

If you can't post your question here in the Help section, PM a Mod or Admin whose names are in blue or red who are online, or any of us and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
Jennielou is offline Female
Closed