Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2011, 10:07 PM   #1
teowed
Webkinz :)

teowed has a spectacular aura about

Thumbs down Unanswered: Im upset with Ganz

I went today and bought 20000 points at the e-store and thought I would get a free chef charm but know code So I read in the webkinz news and it states you may get one that stinks. thats not rite false hopes ect ect
teowed is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-06-2011, 11:01 PM   #2
Jigoku Shoujo
kinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Im upset with Ganz

Yeah, I have to agree, that is a little mean
kinzpost is offline Female
Old 02-06-2011, 11:17 PM   #3

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

I went over to the WKN and sure enough on the newz blog article it states that you "may qualify to receive...." However, when you click on the purple underscored "purchase a 20,000 estore Points package" it shows that you should get one automatically. I will attach a picture. I would be calling Ganz tomorrow (1 866 932 5469), don't let this one go, that's false advertising.

Last edited by flutterby7; 01-21-2012 at 10:13 PM..
flutterby7 is offline Female
Old 02-06-2011, 11:26 PM   #4
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

When you want to speak to a customer rep about an eStore problem, I recommend logging into your eStore account, go to your account management area, there is a customer service department there too, especially for the eStore. The phone number is different. Call them during office hours Mon-Fri: 1-888-818-8770

If you prefer to send them a written message, they have a form for questions/problems not covered by the FAQ.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 02-07-2011, 03:07 AM   #5
JBUGGIN

WebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clown

I thought I read somewhere that it would be emailed to you. So check your email account that you used to sign up for the estore. Hope it is there.
WebRegi is offline Female
Old 02-07-2011, 03:13 AM   #6
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

It may take up to 24 hours for the code to be emailed to you. I hope you get it soon! (It took almost that long for my "free" Ming item codes to be emailed to me for the Ming Empire promotion).
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 02-07-2011, 07:15 AM   #7
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

View Post Originally Posted by WebRegi
I thought I read somewhere that it would be emailed to you. So check your email account that you used to sign up for the estore. Hope it is there.
i went through the purchase yesterday after up-dating my account which had no points in it. i got a pop-up window ((see below)) with an order number. now i think i will have to take that order number and check order history and the item number for the charm should be there. THEY DO NOT EMAIL THE CODE TO YOU.

Last edited by Lucy Hippo; 02-18-2011 at 07:07 AM..
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 02-07-2011, 07:17 AM   #8
Call me Janna :D

sweetstar67 is a name known to allsweetstar67 is a name known to allsweetstar67 is a name known to all

That is really mean sorry to hear about that
sweetstar67 is offline Female
Old 02-07-2011, 07:20 AM   #9
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

The one good thing about Ganz, is although sometimes their stuff doesn't work like it should, they almost always are really really good about fixing their mistakes. I'm sure that if you put a call into customer service they will be more than happy to fix this for you...

Good luck!
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 02-07-2011, 08:23 AM   #10
Call Me Kayelyn
Gifted

ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!

I'm torn on this....

Ganz may have used false advertising, which is rude because it was cheating to get customers and breaking a promise.

But like others said, the codes could take time to get emailed to you or sent.

Either way, call ganz customer service and let them know what's going on.
ratgirl57 is offline Female
Closed