Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2008, 01:06 AM   #21
CMMama
Webkinz :)

scrapperkimmyd is on a distinguished road

Default Re: I'm stuck in quizzy's blast

So, that would mean that we should all win after trying everyday for about 4 months. Yikes.
scrapperkimmyd is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-23-2008, 01:23 AM   #22
Gift Trainee

KittyFanatic is a jewel in the roughKittyFanatic is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: I'm stuck in quizzy's blast

View Post Originally Posted by tyson884
If they won't give me leaves, I'll take dartz!
I was thinking along those lines too! LOL!
I had the same thing happen.
When I first logged in, I had ZERO darts, so I started to back out and go back in,
but got the message like "do you really want to go? You'll lose all your darts and three best friends". (Not really, but you get the idea.) So, i said no, and suddenly, I had five darts and could shoot.

BUT - like the others, the dart count never went down. I played for 1/2 hr, and
just kept on filling up the board. I was afraid I was wasting my time and would lose all the points/KC when I did log off the game, but it didn't - I got the points. My son informed me that this glitch had happened before.

Fine with me.... I work from home, and I know I spent at LEAST 3.5 hrs on Webkinz today, and the grand total of leaves was TWO. Yup - TWO leaves for hours of time spent. (Not a busy day for my work, so I was trying to build up cash for my Halloween shopping.) That was pretty darned tight! The first morning was leaves every few minutes, then nothing at all, now once in a great while.
I think they shook the wrong tree.....
KittyFanatic is offline Female
Closed