Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2008, 03:23 PM   #11
icked Awesome
Webkinz :)

Melissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant future

Default Re: I'm so sad! My brown cow is stuck...

View Post Originally Posted by kellyschrvr

---------- kellyschrvr added 11 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

squirrels is stuck too

oh no not the squirrel too? dang that stinks. I wonder why? is it in the room or in the doorway?
Melissa30067 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-2008, 03:24 PM   #12
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 
Default Re: I'm so sad! My brown cow is stuck... My squirrel is stuck too:(

View Post Originally Posted by fluffrnuttr
Hi Kelly....try this...may or may not work...

1. START at NEWSPAPER....

2. PICK a pet that is NOT STUCK.

3. GO TO ROOM.

4. BRING UP MAP.

5. DO NOT CLICK on map to CHANGE YET...LEAVE MAP UP.

6. WHILE MAP IS UP, CLICK on MY PETS icon under pet's picture on bottom LEFT corner.

7 SELECT STUCK pet.

8. CLICK NEW place on map....QUICKLY.

Again, may or may not work.....

NEVER ever adopt a pet as the 10th + on an account with garden fields 100% full...without FIRST empting 4 spots in EACH field...this is how they get stuck munching in the garden...you know they are always hungry....(or, not waiting until CHRISTMAS to be playing with those pets....LOL!!)

ps--ask jack to "go fetch" them for you...
I'm going to try this now I was trying to surprise my son. well boy is he gonna be

I left a whole path in the yard... doorway to doorway... they must have thrown him off the path, LOL

---------- kellyschrvr added 1 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Melissa30067
oh no not the squirrel too? dang that stinks. I wonder why? is it in the room or in the doorway?
I have no idea, the room won't even load

i have a path in all my garden yards too.. just so i never had to click the map, so they aren't 100squares full, they got a path from door to another door

I'm gonna go try that now and hope that works

This is actually completely disappointing.. I was supposed to save these, and wanted to surprise him..

Last edited by kellyschrvr; 12-11-2008 at 03:24 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 12-11-2008, 03:26 PM   #13
icked Awesome

Melissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant future

oh one other thing ... when you log out are you logging out or hitting the F5 refresh?

---------- Melissa30067 added 0 Minutes and 58 Seconds later ----------

Hi Kelly....try this...may or may not work...

1. START at NEWSPAPER....

2. PICK a pet that is NOT STUCK.

3. GO TO ROOM.

4. BRING UP MAP.

5. DO NOT CLICK on map to CHANGE YET...LEAVE MAP UP.

6. WHILE MAP IS UP, CLICK on MY PETS icon under pet's picture on bottom LEFT corner.

7 SELECT STUCK pet.

8. CLICK NEW place on map....QUICKLY.

Again, may or may not work.....

NEVER ever adopt a pet as the 10th + on an account with garden fields 100% full...without FIRST empting 4 spots in EACH field...this is how they get stuck munching in the garden...you know they are always hungry....(or, not waiting until CHRISTMAS to be playing with those pets....LOL!!)

ps--ask jack to "go fetch" them for you...
great tips! I hope they work for her.

Last edited by Melissa30067; 12-11-2008 at 03:26 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-11-2008, 03:29 PM   #14

Donation Award 

Unfortunately after i select the stuck pet, it just goes too quickly, i can't click another room

I'd love to reach through the computer and thank ganz programmer for this

---------- kellyschrvr added 0 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Melissa30067
oh one other thing ... when you log out are you logging out or hitting the F5 refresh?

---------- Melissa30067 added 0 Minutes and 58 Seconds later ----------

great tips! I hope they work for her.

I always log out with the Log Out button....

Last edited by kellyschrvr; 12-11-2008 at 03:29 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-11-2008, 03:31 PM   #15
icked Awesome

View Post Originally Posted by kellyschrvr

Unfortunately after i select the stuck pet, it just goes too quickly, i can't click another room

I'd love to reach through the computer and thank ganz programmer for this

---------- kellyschrvr added 0 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

I always log out with the Log Out button....
try the F5 refresh, it cant hurt. Im really sorry this is happening.
Old 12-11-2008, 03:34 PM   #16

fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!

I am so sorry it didn't work....

Tell jack to STOP being afraid of the pegasus and wacky and zacky and to just go grab them....this is ONE squirrel he can grab...and the COW too....

let's all wish together that they call back soon to fix her stuck pets.....
Old 12-11-2008, 03:38 PM   #17
bflyangel
Gift Guru

bflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roost

Default Re: I'm so sad! My brown cow is stuck... My squirrel is stuck too:( Update!! I got called back!! FIXED!!

Kelly are you able to get into the room with a non-stuck pet? Using the map? If you can... instead of changing your pet throught the My pets pages try just clicking on the cow.

Sorry this is happening hun! I adopt my brown cows on the 21st (a significant date for my first twin webbies) and the stuffies will go in the stockings christmas (bad mommy, lol)
bflyangel is offline Female
Old 12-11-2008, 03:38 PM   #18

Donation Award 

I am so sorry it didn't work....

Tell jack to STOP being afraid of the pegasus and wacky and zacky and to just go grab them....this is ONE squirrel he can grab...and the COW too....

let's all wish together that they call back soon to fix her stuck pets.....
I got called back !! The very nice rep fixed it!

She said what happened it they both were placed on the SAME square in the SAME gardnen yard..

and that I will now find ALL MY CROPS from that account in my dock!! EEK! LOL

But they are unstuck and working!

PHEW! My son is due home in about 30 minutes!

So I am so glad this rep fixed it!! and thank you everyone for your help and suggestions!

I was seriously so frustrated I was going to cry
Old 12-11-2008, 03:38 PM   #19
icked Awesome

Default Re: I'm so sad! My brown cow is stuck... My squirrel is stuck too:( Update!! I got called back!! FIXED!!

YAY! Its fixed that was fast huh! way to go Ganz!
Closed