Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2008, 02:41 PM   #1
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 
Angry Unanswered: I'm so sad! My brown cow is stuck... My squirrel is stuck too:( Update!! I got called back!! FIXED!!

I have had this happen before... adopted a new pet and it gets stuck most likely in a garden yard...

I have already placed a call and filled out the form, but i guess I just have to wait right?

Can't even play w/ the new one.. I'm afraid to try the squirrel now, LOL

update.. tried the squirrel, he is stuck too

Last edited by kellyschrvr; 12-11-2008 at 03:36 PM..
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-2008, 02:42 PM   #2
legalcat

Default Re: I'm so sad! My brown cow is stuck...

this happens to my mom every single time she adopts a new pet... and it says the info on the online form is never correct so we have to call every time
Old 12-11-2008, 02:44 PM   #3

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by legalcat
this happens to my mom every single time she adopts a new pet... and it says the info on the online form is never correct so we have to call every time

My son is going to be disappointed when he gets home..

Every time! That must get so frustrating!

---------- kellyschrvr added 0 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

just have to wait to be called back i guess

Last edited by kellyschrvr; 12-11-2008 at 02:44 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-11-2008, 02:44 PM   #4
World's largest
Webkinz :)

Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!

Have you tried switching pets and entering the room your cow is in with a different pet and moving the item that your pet is stuck in? I did that when my hippo got stuck in my bathroom sink, and it seemed to work. Good luck!
Old 12-11-2008, 02:45 PM   #5
icked Awesome

Melissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant future

hmmm im sorry this is happening! I have never had one get stuck. i wish i knew what to tell you.

did you try the deleting cache thing? sorry if that is a stupid question ive just never had one stuck before.
Melissa30067 is offline Female
Old 12-11-2008, 02:58 PM   #6

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Tj03
Have you tried switching pets and entering the room your cow is in with a different pet and moving the item that your pet is stuck in? I did that when my hippo got stuck in my bathroom sink, and it seemed to work. Good luck!
Ya, I'm going to keep trying stuff.. I did try switching once i got my house to load.. but whenever i go to click on the cow, his loading screen to get where ever he is freezes

---------- kellyschrvr added 0 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

You know why this happened.. because I was supposed to be saving these! LOL

---------- kellyschrvr added 0 Minutes and 40 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Melissa30067
hmmm im sorry this is happening! I have never had one get stuck. i wish i knew what to tell you.

did you try the deleting cache thing? sorry if that is a stupid question ive just never had one stuck before.
Yes, I tried that too...

I just hope it doesn't take long... last time was with our black/white cheeky dog and that took a while because it was over a weekend...

---------- kellyschrvr added 11 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

squirrels is stuck too

Last edited by kellyschrvr; 12-11-2008 at 02:58 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-11-2008, 03:10 PM   #7
2007karyne

Snowwhyt is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: I'm so sad! My brown cow is stuck... My squirrel is stuck too:(

I was having that problem once. If i'm not mistaken I had tried to to move the animal with the move room map. Sometimes just sighning out and back in can work if your lucky.
Old 12-11-2008, 03:14 PM   #8

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Snowwhyt
I was having that problem once. If i'm not mistaken I had tried to to move the animal with the move room map. Sometimes just sighning out and back in can work if your lucky.
I'm not lucky.. LOL

I can't even get the room to load that they are in... stops on the loading chair at "Loading Characters"

same thing happens if I try to take another webkinz into that yard they are in.. LOL

Ahhh... Nice surprise for my son to come home to! LOL
Old 12-11-2008, 03:18 PM   #9
GOD is LOVE

swimmer39 has a spectacular aura about

if your on the one thats stuck give them food and they normally popout of the wall well at least that worked for my
Old 12-11-2008, 03:21 PM   #10

fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!

Hi Kelly....try this...may or may not work...

1. START at NEWSPAPER....

2. PICK a pet that is NOT STUCK.

3. GO TO ROOM.

4. BRING UP MAP.

5. DO NOT CLICK on map to CHANGE YET...LEAVE MAP UP.

6. WHILE MAP IS UP, CLICK on MY PETS icon under pet's picture on bottom LEFT corner.

7 SELECT STUCK pet.

8. CLICK NEW place on map....QUICKLY.

Again, may or may not work.....

NEVER ever adopt a pet as the 10th + on an account with garden fields 100% full...without FIRST empting 4 spots in EACH field...this is how they get stuck munching in the garden...you know they are always hungry....(or, not waiting until CHRISTMAS to be playing with those pets....LOL!!)

ps--ask jack to "go fetch" them for you...
Closed