Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2009, 12:53 PM   #1
Gifted

loverofwebkinz is a jewel in the roughloverofwebkinz is a jewel in the rough

Default Answered: I'm shaken up, what can I do? Can I call Ganz for this? Will it help me?

Today I was in the kinzchat plus area and the second I got in the room someone started accusing me of taking their superbed. I had no idea what they were talking about and I started to defend myself saying they had the wrong person. I said nothing wrong. I am a mother of 3 kids and I don't bully people around or take things away from others. I really had no idea what they were talking about. They reported me 3 times during that little session. It was completely unfair to me.

I got a warning from Webkinz in a letter saying I was previously warned and if I continue to break rules I will be banned from kinzchat plus. I did nothing wrong. Can I call Ganz and try to figure out what is going on? If so, what's their number? It was completely unfair to me. I felt I was being harrassed. I'm a little scared for doing nothing wrong.

Please help,
Thank you. I'm upset by this and always go by the rules in the kinzchat plus area.

Can somone give me some advice on this? Has this happened to you?

Last edited by loverofwebkinz; 06-09-2009 at 12:53 PM..
Best Answer - Posted by AuntietoEW
Hi loverofwebkinz,
I'm so sorry you found a bully. There may be some links on WI for dealing with bullies. Check the "search" option just below the blue jay's feet in the logo at the top of the page.

There was a typo in the phone number. The Ganz number is 1-866-932-5469. They are available in the Eastcoast time zone (same as Kinztime). I think it is 8 am to 5 pm ET.

Here is the link available in the "Somebody Help" section of the Forum. It is always at the top.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ddress-247012/

Make sure you get the name of the person you talk with. You may want to follow up with a letter in writiing. Good luck with getting your problem resolved.

AuntietoEW
Sponsored Links
Old 06-09-2009, 12:56 PM   #2
< 33
Banned
mouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: I'm shaken up, what can I do? Can I call Ganz for this? Will it help me?

People these days. Jeez.
I, myself, have never had much faith in that reporting system. They don't monitor what really happens very well.
Sorry that happened to you. I would call GANZ and rant. x]
mouse4 is offline Female
Old 06-09-2009, 12:56 PM   #3
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 
Default Re: I'm shaken up, what can I do? Can I call Ganz for this? Will it help me?

Yes, you do need to call... I am sure it just a glitch however better safe than sorry. I am sorry this happened to you, but please don't let it upset you.

1-866-932-5459
Old 06-09-2009, 12:57 PM   #4
|_ () \/ 3
Gift Guru

lexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guide

I'd call Ganz! Their number is 1-866-932-5459
lexi18216 is offline Female
Old 06-09-2009, 12:58 PM   #5
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

I avoid kcplus like the plague. I have heard too many stories of bullies and people harassing you for certain items and reporting you for no reason that I just don't go in there at all. Sorry you also had a bad experience and I hope Ganz can help you.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 06-09-2009, 12:59 PM   #6
micagirl101
Webkinz :)

micagirl101 is on a distinguished road

one time, i was at the coral cove in the kinz chat plus area-there was a raffel going on. I won 3 times in a row and this panda started yell at me i told him i had no control over it and he said he reported me. i do not know ganz number so i reported him for bullying and left. I stayed off for about an hour and when i got back on, i changed colr zones. if i were you and i had ganz's number, i would call them.
micagirl101 is offline Female
Old 06-09-2009, 01:00 PM   #7
Gifted

loverofwebkinz is a jewel in the roughloverofwebkinz is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by lexi18216
I'd call Ganz! Their number is 1-866-932-5459
I try to call this number and it says it's not in service. Is there another number?
Old 06-09-2009, 02:00 PM   #8
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

Hi loverofwebkinz,
I'm so sorry you found a bully. There may be some links on WI for dealing with bullies. Check the "search" option just below the blue jay's feet in the logo at the top of the page.

There was a typo in the phone number. The Ganz number is 1-866-932-5469. They are available in the Eastcoast time zone (same as Kinztime). I think it is 8 am to 5 pm ET.

Here is the link available in the "Somebody Help" section of the Forum. It is always at the top.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ddress-247012/

Make sure you get the name of the person you talk with. You may want to follow up with a letter in writiing. Good luck with getting your problem resolved.

AuntietoEW
AuntietoEW is offline Female
Old 06-09-2009, 02:34 PM   #9
ait fest, yawn
Gift Guru

AgtPix knows the way
AgtPix knows the way

Donation Award 

do your kids play under your account?
Not accusing them of anything, but what if they did make someone mad?
I agree, I would contact Ganz and avoid KC Plus for the time being.
I dont go there because people are ornery and i am tired of hearing about the panda slide -
AgtPix is offline Female
Closed