Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2012, 07:09 PM   #1
arriors and a Fox
Webkinz :)

KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!
KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!

Exclamation Unanswered: I'm scared now.

I made some picture threads, but now on all of them, the pictures are not showing up.

I went to an old closed picture thread of mine where I had pictures from people's avatars. All of the avatars showed up, except one which was because that person's avvie was changed.

Then below them was a picture of mine that I had posted. It wouldn't show up.

I upload my pictures using my WI albums. The names have not changed, the pics have not been deleted. Now it appears that all the threads that have pictures uploaded from any of my albums on them, won't let me see those pics.

Anything would be helpful--is this normal? Is this a glitch? I want it fixed soon because these pics are important and it's important that they show up on the threads.

I AM QUITE SCARED FOR MY PICTURE THREADS. ANYTHING WILL HELP. Thanks.
God bless you.

EDIT: Click here for an update!

Last edited by KatieKinz8; 02-16-2012 at 07:55 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 02-10-2012, 07:11 PM   #2
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Default Re: I'm scared now.

Must be a glitch. Problem with albums have been reported. The pictures must be affected too then.

Flagging to see if a staff member can fix it for you.
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 02-10-2012, 07:12 PM   #3

babykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no bounds
babykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no bounds

I agree with Mickey (:
Hopefully everything will be back to normal soon!
babykittyricky is offline Female
Old 02-10-2012, 07:16 PM   #4
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

I think they might be working on the website because I have seen it go down at night a couple of times. I'm sure if you flag it for a staff member to help you it will all be resolved. I am certain there is nothing to worry about.
DakotaKinz is offline Female
Old 02-10-2012, 11:46 PM   #5
00steve is a jewel in the rough00steve is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by KatieKinz8
I made some picture threads, but now on all of them, the pictures are not showing up.

I went to an old closed picture thread of mine where I had pictures from people's avatars. All of the avatars showed up, except one which was because that person's avvie was changed.

Then below them was a picture of mine that I had posted. It wouldn't show up.

I upload my pictures using my WI albums. The names have not changed, the pics have not been deleted. Now it appears that all the threads that have pictures uploaded from any of my albums on them, won't let me see those pics.

Anything would be helpful--is this normal? Is this a glitch? I want it fixed soon because these pics are important and it's important that they show up on the threads.

I AM QUITE SCARED FOR MY PICTURE THREADS. ANYTHING WILL HELP. Thanks.
God bless you.

Hi, sorry I cant help with the technical problems, but I just wanted to say I thought your joke is very funny. hehehe it actually took me a second to get it and then I LOL
00steve is offline Male
Old 02-10-2012, 11:47 PM   #6
arriors and a Fox

KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by 00steve
Hi, sorry I cant help with the technical problems, but I just wanted to say I thought your joke is very funny. hehehe it actually took me a second to get it and then I LOL
LOL thanks for the comment!
Old 02-11-2012, 01:41 AM   #7
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

The website was moved to a new server at the beginning of the week.
A number of albums and avvies had problems, Justin and some of the others have been fixing them
to settle things down. He said there may be momentary blips for a few days.
So I'm sure as soon as one gets to look at this thread they will help you.

Have a great weekend!

Support the NO SOPA movement - stay aware of upcoming legislation.
Member: Save the Twinkees! & other Hostess treats. Join in the Gamez section.
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 02-11-2012, 02:36 AM   #8
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

Have you tried using Tinypic to upload yor photos instead of from your Album?
Old 02-11-2012, 03:06 PM   #9
arriors and a Fox

View Post Originally Posted by Coolgirl27965
Have you tried using Tinypic to upload yor photos instead of from your Album?
I don't use websites I don't have permission to visit. I know people tell me it's an OK site, but I just wanna be safe. I only wish there wasn't the 100 pic limit

I flagged it, but so far nobody has responded yet.

Listen, how do you make a gif look smaller? Like a sprite?

Last edited by KatieKinz8; 02-11-2012 at 03:06 PM..
Old 02-11-2012, 06:34 PM   #10
Autism Awareness

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

Don't worry, it will be fixed soon! I am sorry this is happening to you, try restarting your computer!
fishypuffy123 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
jesus loves you!, pictures, scared, this is scary..., threads