Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   I'm scared now. (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/im-scared-now-732289/)

KatieKinz802-10-2012 07:09 PM

I'm scared now.

I made some picture threads, but now on all of them, the pictures are not showing up.

I went to an old closed picture thread of mine where I had pictures from people's avatars. All of the avatars showed up, except one which was because that person's avvie was changed.

Then below them was a picture of mine that I had posted. It wouldn't show up.

I upload my pictures using my WI albums. The names have not changed, the pics have not been deleted. Now it appears that all the threads that have pictures uploaded from any of my albums on them, won't let me see those pics.

Anything would be helpful--is this normal? Is this a glitch? I want it fixed soon because these pics are important and it's important that they show up on the threads.

I AM QUITE SCARED FOR MY PICTURE THREADS. ANYTHING WILL HELP. Thanks.
God bless you.

EDIT: Click here for an update! ^.^

mickey2602-10-2012 07:11 PM

Re: I'm scared now.

Must be a glitch. Problem with albums have been reported. The pictures must be affected too then.

Flagging to see if a staff member can fix it for you.:)

babykittyricky02-10-2012 07:12 PM

I agree with Mickey (:
Hopefully everything will be back to normal soon! :hug:

DakotaKinz02-10-2012 07:16 PM

I think they might be working on the website because I have seen it go down at night a couple of times. I'm sure if you flag it for a staff member to help you it will all be resolved. I am certain there is nothing to worry about. :)

00steve02-10-2012 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KatieKinz8 (Post 26019272)
I made some picture threads, but now on all of them, the pictures are not showing up.

I went to an old closed picture thread of mine where I had pictures from people's avatars. All of the avatars showed up, except one which was because that person's avvie was changed.

Then below them was a picture of mine that I had posted. It wouldn't show up.

I upload my pictures using my WI albums. The names have not changed, the pics have not been deleted. Now it appears that all the threads that have pictures uploaded from any of my albums on them, won't let me see those pics.

Anything would be helpful--is this normal? Is this a glitch? I want it fixed soon because these pics are important and it's important that they show up on the threads.

I AM QUITE SCARED FOR MY PICTURE THREADS. ANYTHING WILL HELP. Thanks.
God bless you.

Hi, sorry I cant help with the technical problems, but I just wanted to say I thought your joke is very funny. hehehe it actually took me a second to get it and then I LOL

KatieKinz802-10-2012 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 00steve (Post 26021432)
Hi, sorry I cant help with the technical problems, but I just wanted to say I thought your joke is very funny. hehehe it actually took me a second to get it and then I LOL

LOL thanks for the comment! ;D

Twizzlerz02-11-2012 01:41 AM

The website was moved to a new server at the beginning of the week.
A number of albums and avvies had problems, Justin and some of the others have been fixing them
to settle things down. He said there may be momentary blips for a few days.
So I'm sure as soon as one gets to look at this thread they will help you.

Have a great weekend!

Support the NO SOPA movement - stay aware of upcoming legislation.
Member: Save the Twinkees! & other Hostess treats. Join in the Gamez section.

Coolgirl2796502-11-2012 02:36 AM

Have you tried using Tinypic to upload yor photos instead of from your Album? :)

KatieKinz802-11-2012 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coolgirl27965 (Post 26021698)
Have you tried using Tinypic to upload yor photos instead of from your Album? :)

I don't use websites I don't have permission to visit. I know people tell me it's an OK site, but I just wanna be safe. I only wish there wasn't the 100 pic limit ;D

I flagged it, but so far nobody has responded yet.

Listen, how do you make a gif look smaller? Like a sprite?

fishypuffy12302-11-2012 06:34 PM

Don't worry, it will be fixed soon! I am sorry this is happening to you, try restarting your computer!