Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2008, 11:07 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
annasuzie is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: I'm ready to give up!

It has been probably close to three weeks now, if not longer, that I cannot sign on to Webkinz. I am getting very frustrated! My kids are getting upset! The worse part, our local pharmacy is having a Webkinz halloween party Friday night. The first 200 people that spends $10 gets a free Webkinz. Well, my kiddos have been saving their money to buy a new webkinz and they thought if they bought one, they could get one free. But....as long as we cannot sign onto WW, I am NOT letting them get one. It is just SO frustrating!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2008, 11:55 PM   #2
Very random
Gift Guru

adorcfish is just really niceadorcfish is just really nice

Default Re: I'm ready to give up!

Have you tried clearing your cookies and cache?? Sonetimes that helps me get on when I am having issues. If you need help with this please feel free to PM. Hope it helps!
adorcfish is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 12:09 AM   #3
Gift Trainee

KittyFanatic is a jewel in the roughKittyFanatic is a jewel in the rough

Well, it can't be broken forever.... it would be worth it to let your kids go and pick out a new favorite pet, wouldn't it?

Many of the problems seem to have been fixed in the last couple of days. (Not all, but many, like the auto-refresh issue and random logging out, etc.)

I would seriously clear your history and cache - these items are designed to hold the last known page of a website for quicker loading on your end... but if the last known page was one of the faulty ones, well, that won't help anyone. So, it sounds old hat, but it really does work sometimes... clearing those things out, then REBOOT. You must reboot the system to get the effect of the cleaning....

I would also make sure that your Flash player is up to date. Most of WW runs on Flash. I know mine sent a notice of a new update just tonight - you can get the latest version here:
(It's free)
http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/downl...ShockwaveFlash

I sure hope that will help you out! So sorry to hear that you are still having problems like this...
KittyFanatic is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 12:11 AM   #4
call me ratty!
Gifted

rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!

try letting the loading symbol run for a while. my account has been logging on slowly for a while now. i'd suggest just checking the front page of WI while you're waiting. that's what i do.
rattyjol is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 01:04 AM   #5
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

It is slow loading. Takes 5min or so. Are you getting a msg that you are not allowed to enter or do you just give up at the slow loader?

You might try calling WW .... 866-WEBKINZ (mon-fri 9am-5pm KT.)

---------- RedBear added 1 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

p.s. you should always clear out your browser's cache / cookies anyway. leaving it be is how you get SPAM, spyware, hackers and the like. mine is cleared out at the end of every day. it should be done at least weekly.

Last edited by RedBear; 10-19-2008 at 01:04 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
RedBear is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 01:42 AM   #6

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

One other suggestion, try a different browser. I have a real problem getting on with Internet explorer, and if it does load the whole site is really glitchy, but with Mozilla Firefox it runs way better.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 06:59 AM   #7
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

i would do a disk clean
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 07:05 AM   #8
Thank you Canada!!

WEBKINZREADY is on a distinguished road

Also another thought, if you are entering WW from a list of favorites saved in your favorites list, then delete it from your list and then try to enter WW world. That happened to me and as soon as I erased it and entered by typing in www.webkinz.com it worked. Hopefully you get in soon.
Old 10-19-2008, 07:36 AM   #9
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

that is a really good tip webkinzready
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 08:40 AM   #10
Can't believe I'm a
Gift Guru

snugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by RedBear
It is slow loading. Takes 5min or so. Are you getting a msg that you are not allowed to enter or do you just give up at the slow loader?

You might try calling WW .... 866-WEBKINZ (mon-fri 9am-5pm KT.)

---------- RedBear added 1 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

p.s. you should always clear out your browser's cache / cookies anyway. leaving it be is how you get SPAM, spyware, hackers and the like. mine is cleared out at the end of every day. it should be done at least weekly.
I too, have had slow loading the last few weeks. It's odd because it never did that before. I know it can be frustrating especially to kids. Hopefully the suggestions here will be of some help.
snugglebunny72 is offline Female
Closed