Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2009, 12:46 PM   #1
Oh my Squash!
Gift Guru

stormtuckergirl is a splendid one to beholdstormtuckergirl is a splendid one to beholdstormtuckergirl is a splendid one to beholdstormtuckergirl is a splendid one to behold

Default Unanswered: I'm not even going to try.

I'm trying to upload pictures for a post, and they are pictures of my screen, but says the pictures have to be really tiny for me to post them. So I kept resizing and resizing intil it let me post it. I didn't post it because, well, can you tell what this is? just bearly let me use this. In fact, this is the maximum size:

preveiw wallpaperwebkinz.jpg

Click on it to make it smaller. LOL.
Help!!
stormtuckergirl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-26-2009, 12:59 PM   #2
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: I'm not even going to try.

I know you can make bigger pictures than that. I did a screen capture and then uploaded the picture to tinypic.com

Then I copied the direct link. When you make your post click on the insert picture box at the top. Paste the direct link of the picture in the box and click ok. The picture will be resized to fit into the post.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 01-26-2009, 01:11 PM   #3
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Hello,
Maybe the issue is how you are saving the images. Are you saving them as either a JPEG or a Gif. If they are JPEG rather than making them smaller perhaps you can just lower the quality. They do not have to be maximum quality - high is good enough.

Here is how I do it on my PC:

I do a screen capture. It is the key on your keyboard with Prt Scr on it. Next I open the program "paste". Do a search if you cannot find that program. I then command paste my screen capture into "Paint". Next I crop the picture to the size I want by putting a box around the area I want and then selecting crop. I then save my new image as a gif (or JPEG) to my desktop.

From there I upload the image to one of my albums.

Last edited by Electrabuzz1; 01-26-2009 at 01:14 PM..
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Old 01-26-2009, 01:19 PM   #4
Asacardimus
Gift Guru

Asacardimus is an unparalleled talent
Asacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 3 

Also you could trim the pic so it only includes what you need to show to us. That way the pic size might be smaller.
Asacardimus is offline Female
Old 01-26-2009, 01:21 PM   #5
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

Where is it telling you the size is too big? I've posted larger pics.
lorib64 is offline Female
Old 01-26-2009, 08:01 PM   #6
I'm a deep sea

S.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Just copy and paste the pictures in or upload them and use the code from tinypic.com

These are both alternate ways.
S.O.S.Star is offline Female
Old 01-26-2009, 08:05 PM   #7

Pegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant future

People have posted big pics before. Maybe you can try? SOrry you're having trouble.
Pegasusluvr is offline Female
Old 01-26-2009, 08:06 PM   #8
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

I always take a screenshot, copy and paste it into paint, save it, upload it to my WI album, and then copy and paste it into a thread thats the easiest and fastest way for me...
Closed