Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2011, 08:26 PM   #1
SEE the THUNDER
Webkinz :)

Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!

Default Answered: I'm new to Peak-a-Newz, help?

Okay, I'm looking for a Golden dragon, does it float across the page, or is it randomly on a page? Thanks!
Crashkittenjr is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by figsk8
In a peek a news event, it will peek over the sides of the pages, it does not float.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2011, 08:54 PM   #2

katie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talent

Default Re: I'm new to Peak-a-Newz, help?

The golden dragon peeks on the pages. It could be on the side of the page the top of the page. Only heads shows. I flip pages on WKN earlier I was only able to find him on the front page. So I flipped 2 pages and went back to the front page and I found him. I hope this helps you.

Last edited by katie'smom; 04-07-2011 at 08:58 PM..
katie'smom is offline Female
Old 04-08-2011, 09:42 AM   #3
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

This one was tricky usually the "Peakers" are on the sides of pages or in top banner. THis time I found him twice imbedded in the page ads!!! So look everywhere I got the statue in about 3 minutes and gave up on the dragon overload front page but hit the other pages. Just remember to look EVERYWHERE
sdf9 is offline Female
Old 04-08-2011, 12:31 PM   #4
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

I have been able to find it on the "arcade" page easily as the background is blue and not overloaded with dragons and gold pieces.

Good Luck!
rockermom is offline Female
Old 04-08-2011, 12:36 PM   #5

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Well, you log in and look on different pages for the golden dragon. If you don't see it on a page after 20 seconds or so, go to a different page. Now, it can appear in an ad I saw. So keep your eyes open. After you find it five times you'll get it! Happy Hunting.
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 04-08-2011, 04:01 PM   #6

figsk8 is just really nicefigsk8 is just really nice

In a peek a news event, it will peek over the sides of the pages, it does not float.
figsk8 is offline Female
Closed