Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2008, 05:05 PM   #1
In love with
Webkinz :)

phylis5835 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Im new

Im pretty new to , and i don't know how to work the gift exchange. Everytime i press one of those things on the post like the "click here for my ge" it wont work, and, probably all of you who know what to do will be like " doesn't everybody know?" well im pretty new i've made alot of posts but i just can't find out what to do for the gift exchange.
phylis5835 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-27-2008, 05:19 PM   #2
twilight is
Gifted

penguinsrule13 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Im new

hello and welcome to WI!!

you need to have 50 posts for the gift exchange and agree to the rules for it. keep posting, your almost there!!!
penguinsrule13 is offline Female
Old 02-27-2008, 05:23 PM   #3
In love with

ok thanks, i thought it was something like that, and im close just got to keep posting.
Old 02-27-2008, 05:39 PM   #4
rickysfun
rickyrmrmrm has a spectacular aura about

hi and welcome to wi
rickyrmrmrm is offline Male
Old 02-27-2008, 10:19 PM   #5
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

To be apart of the GE, you have to have 50 HELPFUL posts. they can not just be posts that say "haha ya" or "ya i agree!"

also you have to go to the thread where you can say you agree to the rules and then they will check your posts and let you know via pm whether you were "accepted" to become gifted!

i just wanted to let you know this so if they turned you down, you would know it was because your posts probably weren't "helpful" posts.

an example of a "helpful" post is like what i have just posted, it helps someone out with something they need!

have fun with WI! its really a neat site.
LilyRose is offline Female
Old 02-27-2008, 10:21 PM   #6
kateygma is now a
Gift Guru

katey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonder

Hi, and welcome to WI. If in doubt about the rules to get into the GE please check under the faqs at the top of the site. Hope to see you soon in the GE!!
Old 02-27-2008, 10:42 PM   #7
putty5000
Gift Guru

daffy1956 has a spectacular aura aboutdaffy1956 has a spectacular aura about

Good luck at learning all the rules and getting started. There are plenty of ways to be helpful on WI, you can check in on the newbies and welcome them, give them the link to the GE faq or offer your assistance. Just look around, there's plenty of little ways that you can be a contributor!
daffy1956 is offline Female
Old 02-27-2008, 10:42 PM   #8
Hippos are sooooooo
Gifted

kerili will become famous soon enough

hi, and welcome ot wi! anyways, you have to become giftd yourself. the way to do that is to become gifted yourself. you have to have 50 god posts adn have been a member for two weeks. then you go to the area and post that you have read and understand the rules, and it explains it all there.
Old 02-28-2008, 07:17 PM   #9
In love with

i still can't get it.
Old 02-28-2008, 07:22 PM   #10
Crayola

well you have to become gifted which is a long proccess it seems like, but theres a guide to it

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-t219641.html

go there and you can learn everything you need to know
Closed