Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   Im just a little curious about this..... (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/im-just-little-curious-about-479638/)

Juliette03-09-2009 07:22 PM

Im just a little curious about this.....

:-\Ok, people are saying they are having trouble logging in and stuff and nothing like this is happening when i log in. its just like it was when i logged off..

Can someone explaint this to me?;)

AllisonJae03-09-2009 07:25 PM

Re: Im just a little curious about this.....

I wish I could but I have the same thing :(

LILJOHN9503-09-2009 07:27 PM

If your talking about people accounts being locked, here is your answer. Recently there was a problem at the adoption center. This problem cause people to not be able to log on after adopting a new webkinz. There has been no official word yet, if it has been safe to adopt. That's why you can log in. Also if you were talking about the server updates, that was yestrerday and hopefully is over for now.

~liljohn95

Kinz Krazed03-09-2009 07:28 PM

Just consider yourself lucky. I've only had the adoption problems. Who knows why one account is affected and not another. It has to be the way the server(s) are set up. Or how the account is coded. Or....... your guess is as good as mine.

Just wait it out & don't adopt or go to any new areas 'til this is over.

tokyo rose03-09-2009 07:35 PM

Yes, there is a major glitch with new adaption. A lot of people have been locked out after adapting a new pet and they cannot log back in. (Actually this has happened to one of my accounts and I am very frustrated.:'() I think they are trying to fix some other glitches (HHH points glitch and tree top room glitch) as well and that is why the system has been down so many times lately. I am sure they are working hard right now but nobody knows how long it will take for them to fix all of them. :)

Juliette03-09-2009 07:40 PM

Thanks for helping.

Im so glad i posted her before i actually adopted a new pet.

((I was planning on adopting a new one during the weekend))

lilhorselover03-09-2009 09:06 PM

I haven't been locked out, either.

Some people may have adopted a new pet, and got locked out due to a glitch in WW.

pup67803-10-2009 02:49 PM

Like the others said- It is simply just a glitch that you can't help. Your lucky that you aren't having that problem though. My account is fine though and I'm pretty sure that all of the rest are too..

Webkinz_Cutie2703-10-2009 03:03 PM

Well, i guessWW is just working for you then, be happy :)

meowsrus03-10-2009 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juliette (Post 13395969)
:-\Ok, people are saying they are having trouble logging in and stuff and nothing like this is happening when i log in. its just like it was when i logged off..

Can someone explaint this to me?;)

It appears that some of the accounts are effected and others are not. It might depend on your area (that you log in from) which would effect the server you are o, unless which server you are on is random.

Whichever, not all accounts are being effected by all glitches and not all accounts are being effected by the HHH issue either. Some are not because they are logging in everyday, however I found out today that my niece's account has not been effected, even though she has not been able to log in for about 2 weeks (only gets to when she is on a visit to my mother's house and not all times because they are spending precious time together).

Doesn't give you a complete idea why, but I hope I helped you some.