Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2008, 06:43 PM   #1
Leah Clearwater. ;]
Gifted

leahme999 has disabled reputation

Question Unanswered: I'm feeling very dumb at the moment...

As the title says, I am feeling very dumb at the moment. The reason: I can't find the Auillum flowers in the W shop!!

They are not on the first page of the outdoors section in the W shop, where they normally are. They're not on the other pages either. I honestly cannot find them.

Warning though: I have a tendency to not be able to see things that are right in front of me. For example, I can never find chocolate bars in the food section, even though I memorized the exact box where they are.
leahme999 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-14-2008, 06:46 PM   #2
I Love Fall
Webkinz :)

d8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud of

Default Re: I'm feeling very dumb at the moment...

You are ok,leahme99! They are gone. I loved those flowers better than all the rest. I hope it's a glitch ,and they will come back!
d8471 is offline Female
Old 08-14-2008, 07:13 PM   #3
Gift Guru

NascarFan has disabled reputation

You are definately not imagining things...they are gone...a friend of mine was working on her outdoor yard and went for more and they were gone...

Like d8471 just said...hopefully it's just a glitch and they'll be back soon! Since there was no formal announcement of them retiring, i'm hoping for the best!
NascarFan is offline Female
Old 08-14-2008, 07:19 PM   #4
puncuation
Gift Guru

puncuation is a name known to allpuncuation is a name known to allpuncuation is a name known to all

It's ok! You are deff. not seeing things! Those flowers are gone from the W-shop. I hope they come back! They were so pretty!
puncuation is offline Female
Old 08-14-2008, 08:22 PM   #5
Gift Guru

Wina is a splendid one to beholdWina is a splendid one to beholdWina is a splendid one to beholdWina is a splendid one to behold

But you know... you are a Gift Trainee now. You'll be able to trade in the GE for them before you know it!
Old 08-14-2008, 08:28 PM   #6
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Yes, I loved those flowers! I have them in my garden and needed 2 more, and when I went to buy them, they weren't there Bummer!!!!
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Old 08-14-2008, 08:28 PM   #7
I ♥♥ CAT

meow1997 is on a distinguished road

What did they look like? I do not remember..............
meow1997 is offline Female
Old 08-14-2008, 08:33 PM   #8
hee! I'm a
Gift Guru

white5072 wears the mantle of perfection with gracewhite5072 wears the mantle of perfection with gracewhite5072 wears the mantle of perfection with gracewhite5072 wears the mantle of perfection with gracewhite5072 wears the mantle of perfection with gracewhite5072 wears the mantle of perfection with gracewhite5072 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I really liked them too, I was sorry to find them gone Hopefully they will return soon. Purple is my favorite color!
white5072 is offline Female
Old 08-14-2008, 08:43 PM   #9
I'm :3
Gift Guru

webkinzexpert1234567 is the cats pajamas!webkinzexpert1234567 is the cats pajamas!webkinzexpert1234567 is the cats pajamas!webkinzexpert1234567 is the cats pajamas!webkinzexpert1234567 is the cats pajamas!webkinzexpert1234567 is the cats pajamas!

yeah, they're gone i was gonna try to use them for decorating a while back, and bought 13... and i didnt like how it looked, but good thing i didnt sell them...lol
webkinzexpert1234567 is offline Male
Old 08-14-2008, 09:52 PM   #10

lyriczada is on a distinguished road

I know the flowers are gone. But don't feel dump because you don't see things that are right in front of your face. I do the same thing I lose things all the time. Usually those things are right underneath my nose. These things happen to all of us.
Closed