Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2008, 07:13 AM   #1
Gifted

aghmom has a spectacular aura about

Default Unanswered: I'm Done!!

OK I have been supportive of Webkinz when people used to complain - but now I'm done. I have e-mailed them over and over (I am using the customer service link on their webpage - that is what they told me to do). I get polite responses that they are working on things - but it has been a month - I have the same issues as many other people - being shut down every 15 minutes, being demoted at Artes from level 7 to level 1 - my academy is messed up. I am getting no kinz cash because I am constantly being booted. But worst is the fact that customer service doesn't seem to care

I just wrote to them .... again - requesting a refund from them for the 5 or so pets I haven't entered yet. The stores near me won't take them back - as far as I see it Webkinz isn't living up to their contract with the consumers and should return my money!!

I'm so annoyed about something so ridiculous but I feel I'm being ripped off they are making so much money but aren't willing to put it into additional customer service personnel or computer systems analysis employees!!

OK I'm done now!!!

Thanks for listening!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-16-2008, 07:18 AM   #2
ow it's fun to be...
Gifted

reya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: I'm Done!!

I am so sorry you have had these things happening, it is very frustrating. I remember a news story from last week saying they are no longer accepting e-mail so your best bet might be to call the 800 # and contact them directly that way.

I know WW just went down for maintenance and we all can only hope this will bring a fix to some of the glitches that have been happening to everyone all over WW.

It is a shame that stores won't take the return, but I guess it is because they have no way of knowing if you used the code and can't resell it like that. I don't know if WW would return your $ but it's worth a shot by contacting them. If you really don't want to use these pets, maybe you could try selling them on e-bay to get your money back.

So sorry you are so upset and I hope something gets resolved for you soon Have a wonderful day.
reya is offline Female
Old 10-16-2008, 07:20 AM   #3
Webkinz :)
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

And it's another day with Important Maintenance.

Give the unused pets as gifts. If no one wants them, give them to a charity.

i feel your pain!

Mom of IttyGirl2
Old 10-16-2008, 07:23 AM   #4
Jacob Black is my

aquamarine101 will become famous soon enough

I am so sorry that thes things have been happening, and reya is right, this is frustrating. I would call Webkinz and ask them if they will return your money and tell them your complaints. Hopefully, this time they will answer unlike the e-mails.
aquamarine101 is offline Female
Old 10-16-2008, 07:23 AM   #5
100% Evil.
Gift Guru

Mama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talent

I am so sorry that you have reached this point. It really says a lot of Ganz' customer service when you've been trying to get help for a month with no results. I believe the company has overexpended themselves and can not keep up with the demand of a major website and customer service at the same time. It is really sad that loyal and paying customers would be treated this way. In any "face to face" business, this would NOT be allowed. But when the business is down from a computer, it's a lot easier for them to just not respond.
I know the site is down this morning, so I'm HOPING that some major fixes are taking place right now. I don't know. I can only hope.
I am really sorry that you've reached the end of the line, though. I wish there was something I could say or do to make it better, but unfortunately the only people that can do that are the ones working at Ganz. I hope they step up for you and the thousands of others who are ready to call it quits on WW. You will surely be missed if you decide to walk away from WW, but hopefully if you make that decision, you will still come to chat with all of us here in WI.
Good luck.
Mama Girl NH is offline Female
Old 10-16-2008, 07:26 AM   #6
spypuppy spypuppy2
Gift Guru

spypuppy has a brilliant futurespypuppy has a brilliant futurespypuppy has a brilliant futurespypuppy has a brilliant futurespypuppy has a brilliant future

It is very sad the problems you have had, but it is a new form of marketing and they are on a low learning curve. We have had some of the same issues. Right now we are missing 4 charms on one account. They first send us a email to change the password? right someone stole the charms. Try calling, if can get a real person it should help resolve your problems. Hopefully
spypuppy is offline Female
Old 10-16-2008, 07:26 AM   #7
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

If anyone has a reason to rant on, Aghmom...you certainly do. You have been here since the BEGINNING! You are one of the first 1000 members. You have seen a lot of things happen since this all began. I imagine it must be very frustrating for you. Have you tried to contact a REAL person? Emailing them has proven FRUITLESS and now they won't even accept those. You are best off to call them and speak to someone personally.
I don't know if you have seen this, but FIA has it right in the Somebody Help section, just for a handy-dandy reference
Originally Posted by FIA
Telephone: 1-866-WEBKINZ * 1-866-932-5469

Make sure you're spelling Webkinz with a "Z" and not an "S". If you use a "7" at the end instead of a "9" you'll get an odd phone message about directory assistance.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 10-16-2008, 07:27 AM   #8
ginnyky
Gifted

ginnyky is a splendid one to beholdginnyky is a splendid one to beholdginnyky is a splendid one to beholdginnyky is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by aghmom

I'm so annoyed about something so ridiculous but I feel I'm being ripped off they are making so much money but aren't willing to put it into additional customer service personnel or computer systems analysis employees!!

OK I'm done now!!!

Thanks for listening!!!
Thanks for posting. I feel the same way you do. Webkinz is a game/hobby it should be fun not a hassle. Ginny
Old 10-16-2008, 07:28 AM   #9
angelofmaine
angelofmaine is a glorious beacon of lightangelofmaine is a glorious beacon of lightangelofmaine is a glorious beacon of light

One month, well I've been having and reporting several problems since February. There is no customer support, and if an actual person replies to your email you will be reminded that you accepted the user agreement which states in a nut shell that a functioning website is not guaranteed. In reality, not many would buy the plush if it didn't represent a virtual pet. The only language companies speak are in dollars and cents. If a new release sold $0, they might start reading their mail, and perhaps invest some of the obscene profits into customer support, and more techs. Since Flash updated today, there's bound to be trouble.

There are some browser setting (advanced) that will not allow sites to control your browser (logouts, etc) Sometimes google-ing the problem without it being specific to Webkinz will help to find tweaks, and workarounds. Firefox has been a bit more stable.

Good luck and there are many who know exactly how frustrating it is to be in your shoes.
Old 10-16-2008, 07:46 AM   #10
ow it's fun to be...
Gifted

reya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledge

You know I was just thinking the other day about how we are all so frustrated with the glitches and such. What about the new members, every day there is someone new receiving a Webkinz as a gift or picking one up for the first time. They most likely haven't found WI yet and don't know what is going on, so imagine how confusing and frustrating it was for them to log on and not be able to do the daily events for days. I know that was the first things my daughters thoroughly enjoyed about the site.

I think that it's all the more reason that Ganz find a way to communicate with the users to let them know what is going on. It shouldn't be that difficult for them to add a page to the newspaper for this information or for them to put a newspaper article up explaining the problems and what they are doing to fix it.
reya is offline Female
Closed