Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2009, 05:31 PM   #1
Gifted

xxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talent

WI Subscriber
Arrow Answered: I'm desperate!

Okay guys! I need help and you guys help a ton so I thought I should put it in here.

I need to get candy asap.. I only have 6 or 5 pieces and tomorrows a busy day for me. I can't stay on the computer that long and the 2 hour thing is bugging me.. I have to get off at 9:30 so I can't stay on that much longer

Any tips on how to get the ghost asap?

From a very desperate WI member

Sincerely,

~xxaeroxx
xxaeroxx is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Asacardimus
Today it is every 2 hours. The routine worked out in the tracking thread still works, and they suggest that you be prepared to flip colours if the ghost doesn't show as expected. Go to the first post of this thread near the bottom: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...thread-565337/

Where it says:

Click the image to open in full size. Originally Posted by funkyc63
The Ghost is arriving every 10 minutes !!
This is the new pattern :

Dark Blue, Gold, Pink: on the 1's :01 :11 :21 etc.
Light Blue, Light Green, Yellow: on the 8's :08 :18 :28 etc

Follow the Pattern you were on before.
Party Room to Girls Rule Room to Garden Yard to Party Room, etc.
Games Room to Sports Room to Bowling Alley to Games Room, etc.
Go Fish Room, to Exercise Room to Trading Room to Go Fish Room, etc.
Collector Room to Reading Room to Super Chef Room to Collector Room, etc.

The ghost Does Not show up in every room in those zones, but there are enough chances every ten minutes for you to jump back and forth between two zone colors (example, Pink on the 1's, and Yellow on the 8's) for you to collect a candy pretty quickly.

You can collect candy from the ghost EVERY 2 HOURS !!
You can collect only 1 pumpkin per account, but you may go back and get as much candy as you would like afterwards.

The ghost should still be in the Coral Cove also (if you still have vacation left)......But he is harder to find with fewer people on vacation.
Please continue to say where you have found a ghost so we can track if this changes.

If you see others say 'trick or treat' and you don't see a ghost you either arrived too late or you clock is off. Make sure the time on your ww clock is the same as the time on your computer. If it is 1 minute off or more you will need to log completly out of WW and restart. If either of these don't apply clear your computers cache.

Please continue to repost this for newcomers !!

It seems that this is the NEWEST way to find the ghost. Updated for the last two days of the hunt, Thank you Fishy284 for giving us this chart

Click the image to open in full size. Originally Posted by fishy284
Just posting this again

chef:01 pink
collector:08 yellow
reading:11 pink
chef :18 yellow
collector:21 pink
reading:28 yellow
chef:31 pink
collector:38 yellow
reading:41 pink
chef:48 yellow
collector:51 pink
reading:58 yellow

This schedule is still working well
Sponsored Links
Old 10-30-2009, 05:32 PM   #2
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

Default Re: I'm desperate!

Have you been following the tips on the thread? I mean, besides that, it's hard. You just have to wait the ghost out.

He will be here on Sunday too, though
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 10-30-2009, 05:47 PM   #3
Gifted

xxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talent

WI Subscriber

He'll be here on Sunday too? :O

I didn't know that!!

Thanks for the info but does anyone else have some ideas?
Old 10-30-2009, 05:48 PM   #4
Obsessed with
Webkinz :)

nuttienetz is just really nicenuttienetz is just really nice

I don't know how you can get around the everytwo hours, but the tracking in the thread works. I got a candy at 4:31 in the collector and when I went in to the collector at 6:31, I got another candy. I try to stick to the same room number also.

I track the 3 rooms in this order

6:31 Collector
6:51 Reading Room
7:12 Chef Room

So, right now I am sitting in the reading room to wait for the 6:51 ghost.

Hope that helps, good luck.
nuttienetz is offline Female
Old 10-30-2009, 05:49 PM   #5
Gifted

WI Subscriber

Okay thanks but how did you get that order? Jw..

THANKS!!

~xxaeroxx
Old 10-30-2009, 07:04 PM   #6
oah! I'mma
aerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledge

Hey Bff.

Tomorrow you can get him every hour and I believe that's the case for Sunday too.
aerobunni is offline Female
Old 11-01-2009, 08:55 AM   #7
emily3265
Webkinz :)
annteacher is on a distinguished road

I've send candy collected from another account to my main one, in an attempt to get all 12. It mailed, but won't go in my pumpkin to count as part of the collection.
annteacher is offline Female
Old 11-01-2009, 08:59 AM   #8
Asacardimus
Gift Guru

Asacardimus is an unparalleled talent
Asacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 3 

Today it is every 2 hours. The routine worked out in the tracking thread still works, and they suggest that you be prepared to flip colours if the ghost doesn't show as expected. Go to the first post of this thread near the bottom: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...thread-565337/

Where it says:

Click the image to open in full size. Originally Posted by funkyc63
The Ghost is arriving every 10 minutes !!
This is the new pattern :

Dark Blue, Gold, Pink: on the 1's :01 :11 :21 etc.
Light Blue, Light Green, Yellow: on the 8's :08 :18 :28 etc

Follow the Pattern you were on before.
Party Room to Girls Rule Room to Garden Yard to Party Room, etc.
Games Room to Sports Room to Bowling Alley to Games Room, etc.
Go Fish Room, to Exercise Room to Trading Room to Go Fish Room, etc.
Collector Room to Reading Room to Super Chef Room to Collector Room, etc.

The ghost Does Not show up in every room in those zones, but there are enough chances every ten minutes for you to jump back and forth between two zone colors (example, Pink on the 1's, and Yellow on the 8's) for you to collect a candy pretty quickly.

You can collect candy from the ghost EVERY 2 HOURS !!
You can collect only 1 pumpkin per account, but you may go back and get as much candy as you would like afterwards.

The ghost should still be in the Coral Cove also (if you still have vacation left)......But he is harder to find with fewer people on vacation.
Please continue to say where you have found a ghost so we can track if this changes.

If you see others say 'trick or treat' and you don't see a ghost you either arrived too late or you clock is off. Make sure the time on your ww clock is the same as the time on your computer. If it is 1 minute off or more you will need to log completly out of WW and restart. If either of these don't apply clear your computers cache.

Please continue to repost this for newcomers !!

It seems that this is the NEWEST way to find the ghost. Updated for the last two days of the hunt, Thank you Fishy284 for giving us this chart

Click the image to open in full size. Originally Posted by fishy284
Just posting this again

chef:01 pink
collector:08 yellow
reading:11 pink
chef :18 yellow
collector:21 pink
reading:28 yellow
chef:31 pink
collector:38 yellow
reading:41 pink
chef:48 yellow
collector:51 pink
reading:58 yellow

This schedule is still working well
Asacardimus is offline Female
Old 11-01-2009, 09:01 AM   #9
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

Have you checked out the ghost hunting thread? It has all of the patterns. Here's the link to the guide: The Webkinz Insider Official Ghost Busters Thread. Help us find that elusive Spook.

Good luck!
AsH xO is offline Female
Old 11-01-2009, 09:03 AM   #10
Gift Guru

Delilah defies all odds
Delilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by xxaeroxx
Okay guys! I need help and you guys help a ton so I thought I should put it in here.

I need to get candy asap.. I only have 6 or 5 pieces and tomorrows a busy day for me. I can't stay on the computer that long and the 2 hour thing is bugging me.. I have to get off at 9:30 so I can't stay on that much longer

Any tips on how to get the ghost asap?

From a very desperate WI member

Sincerely,

~xxaeroxx
Hi if your handing out candy then you could take your laptop
(if you have one) and sit by your door and hand out candy

If your in a car with someone else then have someone find the ghost for you
If your doing something else still have the ghost searched ofr you by someone else.
Delilah is offline Female
Closed