Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2008, 09:00 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

michellemily has a spectacular aura about

Exclamation Unanswered: I'm Debating Should I Sell My Recipe Foods And My Fridges To Make Kinz Cash?

I'm in need of cash so not sure if should sell or keep?
michellemily is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-05-2008, 09:01 PM   #2
So happy to be a
Gift Guru

starlit1211 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: I'm Debating Should I Sell My Recipe Foods And My Fridges To Make Kinz Cash?

My opinion is yes. These are all items you can buy back or re-make. I just wouldn't sell PSIs or Rare items.
starlit1211 is offline Female
Old 07-05-2008, 09:02 PM   #3
bunnygirl56
Gift Guru

bunnygirl56 is a glorious beacon of lightbunnygirl56 is a glorious beacon of lightbunnygirl56 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: I'm Debating Should I Sell My Recipe Foods And My Fridges To Make Kinz Cash?

hmmmm... that is a hard one.... i would keep the recipies i reallly like and then sell the rest... unles you really like them =]
Old 07-07-2008, 09:53 AM   #4

KnxJennifer is on a distinguished road

Sell them - You can always make the recipes again. And you can pick up a fridge in the W-Shop when you've got enough KC to do so.
Old 07-07-2008, 09:55 AM   #5
namegal

!!!yay is on a distinguished road

if you can keep the ingreatents where you know them i would sell
!!!yay is offline Female
Old 07-07-2008, 09:55 AM   #6
finally i'm a

good1378 will become famous soon enough

i always sell wshop items
good1378 is offline Female
Old 07-07-2008, 09:58 AM   #7
littlepugs5359

littlepugs5359 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'd say sell them. The only food I have in fridges is pet foods for pets that I do not have, and food items that are not in the W-Shop all year round. I sold all the food and my fridges back and made lots of KC! If you ever need food, you can get the recipes very easily, and make a few! It will cost you a lot less!
littlepugs5359 is offline Male
Old 07-07-2008, 10:14 AM   #8
Leah Clearwater. ;]
Gifted

leahme999 has disabled reputation

I would make sure the recipies are solved first, so you can make them again if you wanted!!
leahme999 is offline Female
Old 07-07-2008, 10:23 AM   #9
champiceskater

sell. that's what I did. Can you visit my help thing. Im really confused.

urgh. that thing under my post! how do i get rid of it? someone help me!
Closed