Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2011, 05:57 PM   #1
Incognito.
Webkinz :)

-Lacey. invented the rep-Lacey. invented the rep-Lacey. invented the rep-Lacey. invented the rep
-Lacey. invented the rep-Lacey. invented the rep-Lacey. invented the rep-Lacey. invented the rep-Lacey. invented the rep-Lacey. invented the rep

Default Answered: I'm confuzzled...

Okay, I feel dumb.
I'm used to how EDIT works, and this works somewhat like EDIT, but I'm confused.
I don't see where to reply to vms, where to change under my user where it says "Lil'kinz"
I got everything else done, that I wanted...
And I also don't know how to find how to go to my profile without looking myself up in the members list
Lmbo, I seriously feel so blonde right now.
xD
Help?

WAIT nevermind I found how to get to my profile lolol
I still lost on everything else though

Last edited by cbjhockey; 11-03-2011 at 10:21 AM.. Reason: Please refrain from mentioning other sites.
-Lacey. is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Cheesy1
To 'change' that Lil'kinz, you need to move up a rank. The next rank is a Webkinz. You achieve this rank you have 10 posts and have been a member for 24+ hours. (It's not something you can edit yourself)
Here's some more information about ranks:
WI Ranks - Webkinz Insider Wiki
Then you're able to VM/PM once you become a Webkinz.
To go to your own profile, at the top left of the screen it should say Welcome, -Lacey. Click on that and it will take you to your own profile.
Hope this helps
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2011, 05:58 PM   #2
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Default Re: I'm confuzzled...

To 'change' that Lil'kinz, you need to move up a rank. The next rank is a Webkinz. You achieve this rank you have 10 posts and have been a member for 24+ hours. (It's not something you can edit yourself)
Here's some more information about ranks:
WI Ranks - Webkinz Insider Wiki
Then you're able to VM/PM once you become a Webkinz.
To go to your own profile, at the top left of the screen it should say Welcome, -Lacey. Click on that and it will take you to your own profile.
Hope this helps
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2011, 06:00 PM   #3
psalm 27:1

hpfan9 is sweet stuff
hpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuff

Li' kinz means you have been a member for under 24 hours and have less then ten posts. In order to become a Webkinz, you have to be a member for 24 hours and have over 10 posts. It gives you the ability to edit posts, PM, VM, and other things.
hpfan9 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2011, 06:04 PM   #4
Incognito.

-Lacey. invented the rep-Lacey. invented the rep-Lacey. invented the rep-Lacey. invented the rep
-Lacey. invented the rep-Lacey. invented the rep-Lacey. invented the rep-Lacey. invented the rep-Lacey. invented the rep-Lacey. invented the rep

Thanks you 2
I understand now (:
-Lacey. is offline Female
Old 10-28-2011, 06:06 PM   #5
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

View Post Originally Posted by -Lacey.
Thanks you 2
I understand now (:
No problem, and welcome to WI

To close this thread, simply select best answer beside someones post.
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Closed