Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2008, 05:36 AM   #1
i wish i was a
Webkinz :)

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

Question Unanswered: IM CONFUSED..............

I AM CONFUSED as to which water pets i can adopt and then put into an undewater room i already have , so that they dont have to wear their bubble helmet. if it will be their room i dont want them to have to wear the helmet. so which pets automatically can go into the underwater room without having to wear the helmet in there? i know my fantail fish is one................................ but i know my frog is not.

does anyone know the answer to this? i like to share rooms now when i have a high number of pets.....................
also, does anyone know if all the indoor furniture and items can go into the underground room jsut like a regular inside room?
thank you for your help ahead of time!!!

Last edited by BASMAT; 09-13-2008 at 05:39 AM.. Reason: i forgot this question..............
BASMAT is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-13-2008, 05:46 AM   #2
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 
Default Re: IM CONFUSED..............

The underwater pets so far are the Manatee, Goldfish, and Dolphin.... some of our pets ended up going in w/o a bubble, but that was just a glitch...

I was able to put a lot in the water rooms.. anything that can go inside...

One thing though.. i tried to put a window in it, and it didn't work, but I haven't tried that since.. So I don't know if the windows work..
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 09-13-2008, 05:48 AM   #3
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by BASMAT
I AM CONFUSED as to which water pets i can adopt and then put into an undewater room i already have , so that they dont have to wear their bubble helmet. if it will be their room i dont want them to have to wear the helmet. so which pets automatically can go into the underwater room without having to wear the helmet in there? i know my fantail fish is one................................ but i know my frog is not.

does anyone know the answer to this? i like to share rooms now when i have a high number of pets.....................
also, does anyone know if all the indoor furniture and items can go into the underground room jsut like a regular inside room?
thank you for your help ahead of time!!!
Good morning, BASMAT! Great to run into you on the forum!

I'm pretty sure that any animal that lives in water in the real world, (the dolphin, any of the fish, etc-). can all live
bubble-helmet free in an underwater room.

Also, I know for a fact that the beach theme--but not the flooring--just the furnishings, can go into an underwater room. My sister just did her dolphin's room with all beach accessories, and it looks fabulous!
The Atlantis theme looks great in an underwater room, too.

Have fun decorating!

Last edited by luvwebbies; 09-13-2008 at 05:49 AM.. Reason: typo
luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 09-13-2008, 07:57 AM   #4
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

the only webkinz that dont neeed a helmetr in the underwater rooms are the mantee goldfish and the dolphin
Old 09-13-2008, 11:19 AM   #5
ho wants cupcakes?
Gifted

crashst is on a distinguished road

Yes, all the underwater pets can go in the water rooms helmet-free. I'm going to have my manatee and dolphin (when I get it) share a room. A design tip: just about every item from the W shop can be placed in a water room (except outdoor ones), but the water room themed ones can ONLY be placed in a water room. I love using some of the items from the pirate theme and from the tropical island shop inside!
crashst is offline Female
Old 09-13-2008, 11:26 AM   #6
beachcomber488
Gift Guru

jsebaker is just really nicejsebaker is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by kellyschrvr
The underwater pets so far are the Manatee, Goldfish, and Dolphin.... some of our pets ended up going in w/o a bubble, but that was just a glitch...

I was able to put a lot in the water rooms.. anything that can go inside...

One thing though.. i tried to put a window in it, and it didn't work, but I haven't tried that since.. So I don't know if the windows work..

I have not tried the window yet, but the wall anchor looks great in the underwater room.
jsebaker is offline Female
Old 09-13-2008, 04:39 PM   #7
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

thank you very much everyone for responding................. this is helpful. i love all the decorating ideas.......................im gonna look into the atlantis and pirate themes for stuff. and the window thing, i was gonna try that cuz i thought it would be funny to have a window underground and a bathtub

i have found that not all the underwater pets go in the room without a bubble, i think it is just the ones that came out after the underwater room idea........................... see, my frogs need a bubble, and my penguin needs a bubble, and im assuming the turtle and seal will need a bubble too. but i have not adopted them yet and the other two were adopted BEFORE THE UNDERWATER ROOM CAME OUT............. so im wondering how to get some of these other pets into an underwater room without a bubble helmet................ i like to prepare some of the room ahead of the adoption and i dont want to get an underwater room if they will wear a bubblehat.......................... somehow that seems wrong and odd to me!! i would not want to wear a helmet all the time......................... ( i used to have to wear a helmet for a seizure disorder as a kid and i hated it, but it saved my life, i guess thats why this is a big thing for me )

to anyone who has adopted a turtle and a penguin or seal or frog AFTER THE UNDERWATER ROOM came out::: can you tell me if your turtle or penguin or frog needs a bubble to go in the underwater room?????

see, what im getting at is.... if i want my frog to have an underwater room for his room, i dont want him to have to wear the helmet in his own room. i like to see the bubbles coming from my pet......................... i know its just pixels, but it is cool to see all that. so i was wondering HOW THE PET KNOWS that his room is an underwater room. i dont see any way for them to know that unless the plushie is programmed for that.....................

am i right?

(ps---- luvwebbies i cant picture your tough sister having webkinz, unless you are speaking of a different sister....... )
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 09-13-2008, 06:04 PM   #8
beachcomber488
Gift Guru

jsebaker is just really nicejsebaker is just really nice

I have several frogs, and two turtles and a polar bear. My turtles and polar bear are on my account with out the under water pets, so I am not sure about them. I do know that my Bullfrog needs a bubble to go into my gold fish and manatee room. I know, it just dont seem right for these other pets that we know spend alot of time in water needing a bubble. I wish you the best in your rooms and hope you find all of your answers. Good luck to you and have a great night♥
jsebaker is offline Female
Old 09-13-2008, 10:30 PM   #9
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

Hi, you've had many great answers already, but for most Underwater stuff, I have a FAQ, the link is in my siggy, it has most of the underwater pet info.
icecube730 is offline Female
Old 09-13-2008, 11:16 PM   #10
i wish i was a

jsbaker, thank you so much for the additional information. tht is very helpful to know because that it the way it is on my account now that i have an underwater room. i kinda figured it would be only the pets programmed to go into an underground room.................... i guess if one didnt want them to be in an underwater room then theyd have to wear the bubblehelmet in the regular room!!!

and icecube i will for sure visit your thread on the faq on this matter!!!! rep for you too.
BASMAT is offline Female
Closed