Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2010, 09:12 AM   #1
it's Olive ♥
Webkinz :)

Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl
Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl

Default Answered: I'm Banned from the clubhouse!

But i didn't do anything!! Is it just an april fool's joke or something? Is everyone getting this as a glitch or something? It said i was banned from 2010-04-01 15:06:01 for dangerous online activity. What does that even mean? I never got reported or anything! Please ****!!

I don't understand! I haven't even said anything against rules that I know of and I haven't got the report message!! I'm really upset!!!

Last edited by Catlover200710; 04-01-2010 at 09:37 AM..
Catlover200710 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by jazzykinz
View Post Originally Posted by labsrock
I don't think this is a mistake. if someone gets reported in the room and banned so does everyone else in the room.
Let me get this straight. If I am in the clubhouse, and someone in there gets reported and banned, I will be too, just because I happened to be in the same room?

That is awful, unjust and unfair.

Hmmmmmmmm. Well, if GANZ bans everyone who was in the room, because they treat everyone the same, then when someone wins a quick draw, everyone who happens to be online at the time should also get the prize. That would be treating everyone the same. If that is how you apply your rules and regulations you can't pick and choose when and how you will treat everyone the same. You need to apply it "across the board, for everyone".
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2010, 09:17 AM   #2
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

Default Re: I'm Banned from the clubhouse!

I don't think this is a mistake. if someone gets reported in the room and banned so does everyone else in the room.
labsrock is offline Female
Old 04-01-2010, 09:21 AM   #3
rchurch14 is a jewel in the roughrchurch14 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Catlover200710
But i didn't do anything!! Is it just an april fool's joke or something? Is everyone getting this as a glitch or something? It said i was banned from 2010-04-01 15:06:01 for dangerous online activity. What does that even mean? I never got reported or anything! Please ****!!
im Sorry but the same thing happened to me and just like you i did not do anything wrong i do not report people i was in a room where there was a person who said they where going toreprt the room and a few days later i was banned for one month in feburary i called up webkinz but they could not **** cause that is a seperate department. Good luck i know how you are feeling.
Old 04-01-2010, 03:50 PM   #4
Call me BUNNY the

ShaileneSpaniel is a glorious beacon of lightShaileneSpaniel is a glorious beacon of lightShaileneSpaniel is a glorious beacon of light

People in the clubhouse tend to report people because they just feel like it. They say you will enter at your own risk when going into the club house. It stinks that ganz isn't watching the clubhouse instead of us having to do it. Some people don't know how to handle this and go crazy. others might do it out of jelousy or don't know what it actually will do. who knows. there could be many reasons.I am sorry that you were banned. I hope that this ****s
ShaileneSpaniel is offline Female
Old 04-01-2010, 03:56 PM   #5
Gift Guru
lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!

I'm sorry, but the sad truth is that if you happen to be in the same room as someone who is reported and banned, you get the same punishment, even if you did nothing bad.
Really sorry this happened to you.
lulabell1219 is offline Female
Old 04-01-2010, 04:05 PM   #6

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by labsrock
Let me get this straight. If I am in the clubhouse, and someone in there gets reported and banned, I will be too, just because I happened to be in the same room?

That is awful, unjust and unfair.

Hmmmmmmmm. Well, if GANZ bans everyone who was in the room, because they treat everyone the same, then when someone wins a quick draw, everyone who happens to be online at the time should also get the prize. That would be treating everyone the same. If that is how you apply your rules and regulations you can't pick and choose when and how you will treat everyone the same. You need to apply it "across the board, for everyone".
jazzykinz is offline Female
Old 04-01-2010, 04:10 PM   #7
Banned
Mrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forum
Mrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forum

I've gotten warnings for no reason, but I've never been part of a whole-room ban. You can always send a comment to Ganz. At least you will feel better sharing your frustrations.
Mrs. Shimmer is offline Female
Old 04-01-2010, 04:12 PM   #8
Gift Guru

Baby_G has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by lulabell1219
I'm sorry, but the sad truth is that if you happen to be in the same room as someone who is reported and banned, you get the same punishment, even if you did nothing bad.
Really sorry this happened to you.
Yup. I'm sorry, too. You didn't deserve it
Old 04-01-2010, 06:20 PM   #9

Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!

I've gotten several warnings by this; it's annoying. I don't even know how they choose bannings... I have had at least 10 of these messages and have never been banned. Maybe they flip a coin.
Squeecky540 is offline Female
Old 04-01-2010, 06:25 PM   #10
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

aw no! yeah, i think REAL people should be monitoring the club house, not machines.
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Closed