Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2008, 11:37 AM   #1
Sourceq
Sourceq is on a distinguished road

Cool Unanswered: im annoyed

I'm really mad because webkinz insider closed all my threads and i have no exiting news to make a thread aboutso if you have any ideas please tell me and by the way i got the Bengal tiger(i know thats not the Bengal tiger but the Bengal tiger is not there)
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2008, 12:46 PM   #2
Weeeee! I'm a
Gift Trainee

cowattack3 is a glorious beacon of lightcowattack3 is a glorious beacon of lightcowattack3 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: im annoyed

ok... it did that to me tooo in the middle of a contest no less.... You'll get over it (hopefully)
cowattack3 is offline Female
Old 04-13-2008, 12:53 PM   #3
Webkinz :)
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Sourceq
I'm really mad because webkinz insider closed all my threads and i have no exiting news to make a thread aboutso if you have any ideas please tell me and by the way i got the Bengal tiger(i know thats not the Bengal tiger but the Bengal tiger is not there)
Congratulations on the Bengal tiger!!! That is such a cute pet; I love the bed he comes with!

Aw.... Don't be upset about your threads being closed; everyone's threads are closed at some point, for one reason or another. It's nothing personal at all.

Also------you don't have to wrack your brain trying to figure out clever thread topics! Just make a thread about whatever WW topic interests you!

take care!

luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 04-13-2008, 04:37 PM   #4
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

Sourceq~ It appears all your threads have become inactive for more than 2 weeks and have been auto closed by the system, so yes do not take it personally. Its fun to join in on others discussions and when something brews up for you, start another thread that is relative to that particular forum Maybe try the Games forum... talk about your favorite ww game.. offer some tips maybe?

PS~Congratz on your New Bengal Tiger!
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Old 04-14-2008, 09:36 AM   #5
quackle1000

Hello, you can do a poll about your favorite movies, you could do a contest, you could even do one about....your favorite sport. I hope I helped!
Old 04-14-2008, 05:56 PM   #6
sweettart11

Don't feel too bad. A LOT of my threads have been closed. Just keep making them and have fun with them! Make fun polls and threads, maybe even an rp and if u ever have a problem, just make a thread about it!!
Old 04-15-2008, 09:33 PM   #7
Gifted

cuffy is just really nicecuffy is just really nice

Dont' take it personally. I've had threads closed because NOBODY ever responded in them. I even spent 2 hours once working on a story for Christmas and when I posted it to Wi it was closed within 20 minutes because it was about Santa. At first I took it wicked personal because I spent so much time writing and re writing and correcting. But after a while I realized it wasn't closed becaue of ME as a person.

You'll think of lots of ideas to post on WI. Do you have a question at all? Like are you curious about why they discontinued a certain item in WW? Where in the country you might still get a racoon? What color counter might go good with a certain room theme? Personally I hae a hard time finding a sink and countertop to fit the Jungle theme. Do you have an idea for Ganz, like maybe you think they should have EMT outfits to go with the ambulance vehcile, or that the pets should be able to go into the wading pool. Are you looking for that one last ingredient to a certain recipe? Maybe you are trying to organize your clothes and not sure what order to put them in- by color, by outfit, by theme.
Does your little brother snore at night and keeps you awake and you want to find out if anyone else has a little brother that snores? You can start a poll.
Or maybe you just heard a new song on the radio, or made up a funny joke or short story and want to share it with everybody- that's when Open Mike comes in handy.
The possibilities are endless, with just a little bit of thinking, you can have ideas to create 10, 15, or even 100 threads in no time!!
Old 04-15-2008, 10:15 PM   #8
webkinzluvr3

go to user CP home, and go down to the bottom.
it should b there.
Old 04-20-2008, 02:30 PM   #9
Gift Guru

sadddleprincess has a spectacular aura aboutsadddleprincess has a spectacular aura about

Smile Re: im annoyed

Don't sweat it. Every thread has to be closed later or on. It happens to me all the time. So just don't take it too personily, just remember it happens to everybody.
sadddleprincess is offline Female
Old 05-03-2008, 01:23 PM   #10
Sourceq
Sourceq is on a distinguished road

Cool Re: im annoyed

thank you all for the great help i think i'll try making some new threads!
Closed