Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2010, 08:18 PM   #1
Gift Guru

Webkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guide

Default Answered: "... I'm always looking for stars to SPELL with"

When you find a star and Alyssa says "... I'm always looking for stars to SPELL with" what does that mean? How is she spelling with them huh? She makes no sense to me!
Webkinz-Waffles is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Mercury
I once read a book where they had spelling bees, but you didn't spell out words, you made up magic spells. I've always just assumed that it was her trying to make a pun on 'spell words' and 'use spells' kind of like that book.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-18-2010, 08:20 PM   #2
Gifted

mirami has a reputation beyond reputemirami has a reputation beyond reputemirami has a reputation beyond reputemirami has a reputation beyond reputemirami has a reputation beyond reputemirami has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: "... I'm always looking for stars to SPELL with"

That is such a good question. I have no idea what she means by that either. Maybe she uses the stars to make more signs in the sky or something.
mirami is offline Female
Old 06-18-2010, 08:21 PM   #3
e will, we will rock
Webkinz :)

Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!

I once read a book where they had spelling bees, but you didn't spell out words, you made up magic spells. I've always just assumed that it was her trying to make a pun on 'spell words' and 'use spells' kind of like that book.
Mercury is offline Female
Old 06-18-2010, 08:22 PM   #4
God made u beautiful
Gifted

webbieluvr1924 is a forum hero
webbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum hero

I think she's trying to make a joke about using magic spells. Very good question, I've wondered that myself.
webbieluvr1924 is offline Female
Old 06-18-2010, 09:06 PM   #5

rangergirl has much to be proud ofrangergirl has much to be proud ofrangergirl has much to be proud ofrangergirl has much to be proud ofrangergirl has much to be proud of

You know how when you click on a comet sometimes, it says "Shooting Star"? That's what I always thought she meant.
rangergirl is offline Female
Old 06-18-2010, 09:14 PM   #6
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I'm not really sure...
I think it's because she needs to learn how to spell the names because they are so hard
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 06-18-2010, 09:22 PM   #7
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by Goldendoodle
As others said, she is trying to make a "joke", the only problem is no one understands it.
I agree, what's the point in making a joke if no one gets it?
Old 06-18-2010, 10:14 PM   #8
One odd

Sawarow is on a distinguished road

I'm pretty sure she was using a pun on the multi-meaning of the word spell. Good find!
Sawarow is offline Male
Closed

Tags
goldendoodle