Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2009, 06:53 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

Peanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talent

Default Re: I'm almost in tears! Please help!

View Post Originally Posted by panda886
Thanks everyone for posting! My mom told me the Sea Otter had to be my Webkinz, so she called Ganz for me to see what they could do to help me. The person she spoke to was very nice. She said the Sea Otter is supposed to be an underwater pet. The woman then gave me a code for a Bottlenose Dolphin so I could get an underwater room. So everyone please welcome...Sammi the Sea Otter and Sunshine the . Love both my new girls!
Wow, that was really nice of Ganz to do that, I hope you enjoy your girls, love for you to post your underwater room...I would really like to see it!

Congratz to you!
Peanut958 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-29-2009, 07:01 PM   #32
✞ Walk by Faith ✞

dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy
dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy

I thought the Sea Otter was an underwater pet too. Turns out it's not. I'm sorry, it is disappointing.
dumblonde693 is offline Female
Old 01-29-2009, 07:05 PM   #33
Gift Guru

mtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wonder

yes it does disipoint u dosen't it?! I am sorry!!!!
mtlucas is offline Female
Old 01-29-2009, 07:37 PM   #34

Catchfire is on a distinguished road

Oh you poor thing. I'm so sorry that happened to you. I would have been in tears too because of it. You should write to ganz telling them to change their dumb advertising because it looks like it's an underwater pet. In my opinion it's almost false advertising because they make it look like an underwater pet when it really isn't. But unfortunately it can't be false advertising unless they actually say that it's an underwater pet and then don't provide the underwater features. But it does seem almost like their lying. Especially to really little kids. And even the big ones like me because I'd have fallen for thinking that it's an underwater pet except for the fact that I always and i mean always read just about everything. I've even been known to read the terms of service on websites before. It's too bad that you've used the code or you could return it to the store for another webbie. If you ever want a cheaper place to buy webkinz then check the local Walgreen's stores They have the Lil' Kinz Webkinz Cares webkinz. During x-mas shopping I managed to get some at buy one get one free and they're only $6.99 to begin with. Unfortunately the store near me doesn't have much of a selection and so far no fishes. But I'm hoping that the get some in sooner or later but preferably sooner. I'm sorry Ganz inadvertantly tricked you into thinking the Sea Otter came with an underwater room. It should have both because of the picture and because Sea Otter's mostly stay in the ocean just off shore. They attach themselves (usually in groups) to the big seaweed floating on the surface. You should write to ganz and tell them what happened and that at the very least they need to make it clearer that the sea otter does not come with an underwater room. But they really should change the picture of the Sea Otter being underwater. Again sorry that happened and I hope that you can get another webbie just as soon as possible with an underwater room. Good Luck. Catchfire
Old 01-29-2009, 07:51 PM   #35
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by panda886
Thanks everyone for posting! My mom told me the Sea Otter had to be my Webkinz, so she called Ganz for me to see what they could do to help me. The person she spoke to was very nice. She said the Sea Otter is supposed to be an underwater pet. The woman then gave me a code for a Bottlenose Dolphin so I could get an underwater room. So everyone please welcome...Sammi the Sea Otter and Sunshine the . Love both my new girls!
That was so sweet of her!
ImTara55 is offline Female
Old 01-29-2009, 07:53 PM   #36
|_ () \/ 3
Gift Guru

lexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guide

Sorry...it is not an underwater pet. It should've been.

---------- lexi18216 added 0 Minutes and 35 Seconds later ----------

Congratulations!! That is cool that they gave you that pet!!

Last edited by lexi18216; 01-29-2009 at 07:53 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
lexi18216 is offline Female
Old 01-29-2009, 07:59 PM   #37
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

I was surprised that it wasn't underwater too. You can mimic an underwater room by using the clam sofas, underwater wall paper, sand flooring, and vacation souvineers. That's what I did. Sorry!
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 01-29-2009, 11:25 PM   #38
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

-----------------
I'm so glad to hear that your story has a very happy ending, Panda886. I think Ganz went above and beyond on that one. They have always been good about fixing glitches on my account... like when I didn't get the POM box when I adopted my Bulldog the first of this month. When I called, they put the items in my account. They were very helpful other times too.
When we're facing glitches it sometimes hard to remember these good things about Ganz...
Serena

Last edited by Serena; 01-30-2009 at 04:11 PM..
Serena is offline Female
Old 01-30-2009, 03:45 PM   #39
Angelwebkinz1

ammonite will become famous soon enough

sorry but the sea otter is not an underwater pet. ganz should change the background.
ammonite is offline Female
Old 01-30-2009, 03:48 PM   #40
Gift Guru

K1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

I'm sooo...sorry. Look on the bright side now you can go out and adopt another webbie that goes in a water room.
K1234 is offline Female
Closed