Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2009, 04:10 PM   #21
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 
Default Re: I'm almost in tears! Please help!

I love happy endings and I am so glad that yours ended that way. I have heard more than once that the Sea Otter was supposedly underwater, but for now that is not the case.. just an FYI I read on one of the threads here the other day that the Owl does not fly but walks somewhat like a duck. Just so you know.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-29-2009, 04:18 PM   #22
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

That is so sweet. I'm so happy to hear that Ganz did that for you!!!!! Enjoy your new girls. I bet they'll be BFFs forever!!!! CJ
Old 01-29-2009, 04:24 PM   #23
Webkinz :)

*RowRow* has a spectacular aura about

SORRY THAT HAPPENED TO YOU!!!

I didn't even know they made a sea otter!
*RowRow* is offline Female
Old 01-29-2009, 04:26 PM   #24
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by panda886
I just adopted my Sea Otter as my 23rd Webbie. When I went to buy her an underwater room, my only options are a Large Room, a Medium Room, a Small Room, and an Outdoor Room. I thought the Sea Otter was an underwater pet! Is it? Or do I need to put her adoption box in my house to access an underwater room. Please respond quickly!
The sea otter is NOT an underwater pet.
Hope i helped!
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 01-29-2009, 04:27 PM   #25
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

Great to hear Ganz stepped up to the plate. I have been amazed by how their customer service has been increasing by leaps and bounds. It seems like there are finally getting it right. This is for you Ganz.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 01-29-2009, 05:01 PM   #26
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by Arbee
Dolphins, whales, and manatees are mammals, too. They need to breathe air, too. So it really bothers me to see them exclusively underwater without breathing air!

I guess the big difference between them and the sea otter is that the sea otter doesn't require being in water to help support its weight. It can get around on land almost as well as at sea.

Dolphins, whales, and manatees need to float in water so their lungs are not compressed by their own body weight. Though they breathe air, they do not do well on land.
Yeah...Dolphins don't go on land though. Or whales or manateEs...
Pupsaresocute is offline Female
Old 01-29-2009, 05:51 PM   #27
Princessapreeel
Gift Guru

Princessapreeel is just really nicePrincessapreeel is just really nice

as stated unfortunateyl it is not a underwater pet
Princessapreeel is offline Female
Old 01-29-2009, 06:02 PM   #28
Look world I'm
Gift Guru

marileemed is just really nicemarileemed is just really nice

i have a sea otter and was a little disappointed, kinda like the Grey Owl waddling instead of flying. I have contacted Ganz before and haven't gotten that good of Customer service. It's great to know that Ganz does care. It is always good to be nice when you contact them. You get better results.

My Flipper and Ottoe (my Otter) welcome Sammi and Sunshine.
marileemed is offline Female
Old 01-29-2009, 06:10 PM   #29
Do you like cake?

rachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud of

Well even if it doesn't have one, now you do have an underwater room for your Otter! I hope you enjoy them. You have a new pet too. Cool!
rachel21 is offline Female
Old 01-29-2009, 06:43 PM   #30
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by panda886
Thanks everyone for posting! My mom told me the Sea Otter had to be my Webkinz, so she called Ganz for me to see what they could do to help me. The person she spoke to was very nice. She said the Sea Otter is supposed to be an underwater pet. The woman then gave me a code for a Bottlenose Dolphin so I could get an underwater room. So everyone please welcome...Sammi the Sea Otter and Sunshine the . Love both my new girls!
well...way to go ...ganz came through..... have fun with the dolphin...WELCOME TO SAMMI AND SUNSHINE!!!!!
miss spots is offline Female
Closed