Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2009, 05:13 PM   #11
call meh ciara. :)
Webkinz :)

cmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: I'm almost in tears! Please help!

its not underwater. i have one.
cmb123 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-28-2009, 05:16 PM   #12
4everjandm
4everJandM is an unknown quantity at this point

How disappointing that must be for you. I hope you are able to get an underwater pet soon.

(((hugs)))
4everJandM is offline Female
Old 01-28-2009, 05:32 PM   #13
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

I just adopted my Sea Otter as my 23rd Webbie. When I went to buy her an underwater room, my only options are a Large Room, a Medium Room, a Small Room, and an Outdoor Room. I thought the Sea Otter was an underwater pet! Is it? Or do I need to put her adoption box in my house to access an underwater room. Please respond quickly!
------------------------------
I am so sorry that you were counting on this to get your underwater 'rights'. I'm really surprised too.
Can someone who has adopted a sea otter who already has an underwater room please tell me if the sea otter bed will go in an underwater room? I do have underwater rooms from fish adoptions, and have been counting on adding the sea otter bed to an underwater room. I have a sea otter which I haven't adopted yet.
Now that I think about it, when I have seen sea otters in the WW trading rooms, they have not had a bubble around their head, so I guess I should have known.
Serena
Serena is offline Female
Old 01-28-2009, 06:12 PM   #14
I'm a deep sea

S.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Don't cry! The sea otter isn't an underwater pet and hey should change the picture.....but look on the bright side! Now you have the awesome otter, more kinzcash, and the new food and items! So dont be sad, get Glad!
S.O.S.Star is offline Female
Old 01-28-2009, 06:46 PM   #15
Call me Kelly

gizzygirl1997 is on a distinguished road

Im so sorry but the sea otter isnt an under water pet
gizzygirl1997 is offline Female
Old 01-29-2009, 03:28 PM   #16
I Wish You Would

panda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forum
panda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forum

Thanks everyone for posting! My mom told me the Sea Otter had to be my Webkinz, so she called Ganz for me to see what they could do to help me. The person she spoke to was very nice. She said the Sea Otter is supposed to be an underwater pet. The woman then gave me a code for a Bottlenose Dolphin so I could get an underwater room. So everyone please welcome...Sammi the Sea Otter and Sunshine the . Love both my new girls!
panda886 is offline Female
Old 01-29-2009, 03:32 PM   #17

RainbowCrayon is on a distinguished road

We bought one and ended up returning it after we found out it wasn't an underwater.
Ugh.
RainbowCrayon is offline Female
Old 01-29-2009, 03:32 PM   #18
World's largest

Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!

Wow! I'm so happy for you congratulations! I hope your new girls and you have a lot of fun together! Nicely done Ganz!
Old 01-29-2009, 03:37 PM   #19
Webkinz eat

WillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by panda886
Thanks everyone for posting! My mom told me the Sea Otter had to be my Webkinz, so she called Ganz for me to see what they could do to help me. The person she spoke to was very nice. She said the Sea Otter is supposed to be an underwater pet. The woman then gave me a code for a Bottlenose Dolphin so I could get an underwater room. So everyone please welcome...Sammi the Sea Otter and Sunshine the . Love both my new girls!
Lucky! I've never had to Ganz for anything before, and if i do, which i probably will, i hope there's someone as nice as the person your mom spoke to!
WillowT is offline Female
Old 01-29-2009, 03:48 PM   #20
loves

July wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

Congrats on the otter AND the dolphin! Way to go Ganz!

View Post Originally Posted by Serena
Can someone who has adopted a sea otter who already has an underwater room please tell me if the sea otter bed will go in an underwater room? I do have underwater rooms from fish adoptions, and have been counting on adding the sea otter bed to an underwater room. I have a sea otter which I haven't adopted yet.

Serena
According to Hmm's awesome guide about what goes where, the otter bed will indeed go underwater. http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...r-t432339.html
July is offline Female
Closed