Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2008, 08:36 AM   #11
finally i'm a
Webkinz :)

good1378 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Illegal Trading?

i don't really understand but i agree with vince
good1378 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-2008, 08:43 AM   #12
gupdoo3
Gifted

gupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to behold

"We recognize that many items in Webkinz World are hard to come by and that trading may seem difficult, but we must ask that all members abide by the User Agreement and keep all item exchanges within Webkinz World itself."

There you go. Straight from a bullieten.
gupdoo3 is offline Female
Old 07-07-2008, 09:35 AM   #13
Call me Makena

gymnastics519 has disabled reputation

I agree with X.I.T.
gymnastics519 is offline Female
Old 07-07-2008, 12:46 PM   #14

*Krys* is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks!

First, an example to help others understand:

Jim plays Webkinz and Pet Pals. He has a super bed, but he wants a Pet Pals Trophy.
Jane plays Webkinz and Pet Pals. She wants a super bed, but has a Pet Pals Trophy.

They meet in a chat room and agree to trade the super bed for the Pet Pals Trophy.
Jim send the super bed to Jane's Webkinz account, Jane sends the Pet Pals Trophy to Jim's Pet Pals account.

Hope that makes sense.

Second:
I'll be sure to first notify the owners/moderators of the other chats first. Perhaps they aren't aware that they re breaking the rules. If they continue after I notify them, I'll report them immediately.

Thanks so much for the help!!
*Krys* is offline Female
Old 07-07-2008, 12:55 PM   #15
Gift Guru

Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!
Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!

If two people make a private agreement that one is going to "gift" the other with an item I don't honestly see that it is something ganz can prevent. If Jim sends a superbed to Jane's WW account and Jane sends a trophy in thanks to Jim's Pet Pals account how are they going to stop that? I understand what you are saying and in reality it may not be legal under ganz user agreement but it is still next to impossible to enforce.
Old 07-07-2008, 01:05 PM   #16
Gift Guru

HSMfan69 is on a distinguished road

i understood what your trying to say after i re read it a couple times. it probably is illegal but im not definatly sure. i'de contact ganz before you do anything.

---------- HSMfan69 added 3 Minutes and 12 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by *Krys*
Thanks!

First, an example to help others understand:

Jim plays Webkinz and Pet Pals. He has a super bed, but he wants a Pet Pals Trophy.
Jane plays Webkinz and Pet Pals. She wants a super bed, but has a Pet Pals Trophy.

They meet in a chat room and agree to trade the super bed for the Pet Pals Trophy.
Jim send the super bed to Jane's Webkinz account, Jane sends the Pet Pals Trophy to Jim's Pet Pals account.

Hope that makes sense.

Second:
I'll be sure to first notify the owners/moderators of the other chats first. Perhaps they aren't aware that they re breaking the rules. If they continue after I notify them, I'll report them immediately.

Thanks so much for the help!!
wait, what your trying to say here seems legal. how are they going to be able to stop it??

Last edited by HSMfan69; 07-07-2008 at 01:05 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-07-2008, 01:44 PM   #17

View Post Originally Posted by Lioness
If two people make a private agreement that one is going to "gift" the other with an item I don't honestly see that it is something ganz can prevent. If Jim sends a superbed to Jane's WW account and Jane sends a trophy in thanks to Jim's Pet Pals account how are they going to stop that? I understand what you are saying and in reality it may not be legal under ganz user agreement but it is still next to impossible to enforce.
I was informed that if a site supports or encourages the illegal activity, they could be shut down. Also, if it can be confirmed that such activity occurred, the users accounts can be closed.

So I guess it's more an issue of the site encouraging the illegal trades than it is of finding every Jim and Jane who trade illegally. If a site is promoting illegal trades (ex. mods asking for illegal trades, mods supervising illegal trades, etc.) then I believe that action will be taken against the site and the mods.
*Krys* is offline Female
Old 07-07-2008, 01:47 PM   #18
Gift Trainee

kktt34 has a spectacular aura about

yes, u should reoport that to ganz.....it may not be wrong but i would tell them
just don't trade for that... tell a mod to that might help....
~kktt34

Last edited by kktt34; 07-07-2008 at 01:49 PM..
Old 07-07-2008, 01:48 PM   #19
emmies447

emmies447 is an unknown quantity at this point

umm its summer u dont have to talk so proper
emmies447 is offline Female
Old 07-07-2008, 01:53 PM   #20

View Post Originally Posted by emmies447
umm its summer u dont have to talk so proper
I always talk this way, summer or winter.
*Krys* is offline Female
Closed