Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2007, 03:11 AM   #61
webkinzaholic

Default Re: I'll answer any of your questions!

Hi there, could you tell me how I could upload a custom avatar? I looked under the faq link you posted earlier and it just states that the administrator may give you an upload option....do you happen to know when that takes place in most cases? Thanks so much for giving of your time to answer our questions! God Bless!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2007, 10:14 AM   #62
aewaew
Gift Guru

aewaew is just really niceaewaew is just really nice

Sorry for the late reply but here is the answer to your question: First, Go to www.google.com and type in what avatar you want and search for images, when you find it click on it then click on it again when it appears at the top corner then right mouse click and click copy then go to where you edit your avatar and click paste. Then click save changes and see if it works. Not sure if this works but if it doesn't tell me and I can give you different instructions.
Old 08-26-2007, 11:46 PM   #63
webkinzaholic

No problem at all! Sorry for being so confusing, I didn't mean how to save an avatar, but how to upload it to Webkinz Insider. I have the avatar I'd like to use saved onto my c drive, just can't figure out how to upload it to this site - It only allows me to pick one of the webkinz pics. Thanks so much!
Old 08-27-2007, 09:29 PM   #64
aewaew
Gift Guru

aewaew is just really niceaewaew is just really nice

I think part of those directions gave you directions to put it in. Didn't they? Or should I just give you different directions?
Closed