Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2008, 05:41 PM   #1
hershys9I'm a sneaky
Webkinz :)

hershys9 is just really nicehershys9 is just really nice

Default Unanswered: If someone rated your thread where would it say what they rated?

I was just wondering where it says what your thread got rated, if someone rated it. for example= i rated the thread a 4 stars, would the person who made the thread see it? and if they do, where?
hershys9 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2008, 05:41 PM   #2
Call me Hannah

iluvwebkinz234 is a jewel in the roughiluvwebkinz234 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: If someone rated your thread where would it say what they rated?

you cant see i dont think
iluvwebkinz234 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2008, 05:44 PM   #3
hershys9I'm a sneaky

oh then why do they bother putting the option of rating?
Old 10-17-2008, 05:45 PM   #4
Call me Hannah

iluvwebkinz234 is a jewel in the roughiluvwebkinz234 is a jewel in the rough

so that if alot of people like it they get 5 stars and that is a compliment
iluvwebkinz234 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2008, 05:46 PM   #5
Nilefire
Gifted

Nilefire is on a distinguished road

It would show up at the top right hand corner.
Old 10-17-2008, 05:47 PM   #6
hershys9I'm a sneaky

oh so if they get enough of 5 stars it goes right under their avvie?

---------- hershys9 added 1 Minutes and 14 Seconds later ----------

ok thanks.....................

Last edited by hershys9; 10-17-2008 at 05:47 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-17-2008, 05:50 PM   #7
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Yes, you most certainly CAN see the star rating of a thread. Just go into the forums themselves. Like click on Guides and How-to's you will see exactly what I mean. Here is an example, k?
I went into WI Rules and suggestions. The blue threads are stickies that people have rated. If you rate a thread with 4 stars it does go down and the thread loses it's status on the board...YES, you CAN see the stars!!
Click the image to open in full size.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 10-17-2008, 08:41 PM   #8
OW! I'm a
Gift Guru

Azriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by hershys9
oh so if they get enough of 5 stars it goes right under their avvie?

---------- hershys9 added 1 Minutes and 14 Seconds later ----------

ok thanks.....................
No. The avvie stars are posting stars and those are given for how many post you have made.

The green boxes below those stars are for how many reputation points you have. Both have nothing to do with the thread themselves. See the previous post for where you see the rating stars for a thread.
Azriel is offline Female
Old 10-17-2008, 08:43 PM   #9
Merry Christmas!
Gift Trainee

lkemper has a spectacular aura about

So, let me get this straight, if a thread has 5 stars, it becomes a sticky? Except those that are purposefully made stickys?
lkemper is offline Female
Old 10-17-2008, 10:52 PM   #10
OW! I'm a
Gift Guru

Azriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by lkemper
So, let me get this straight, if a thread has 5 stars, it becomes a sticky? Except those that are purposefully made stickys?
I don't think so (I feel so negative!). The threads that become stickies are ones that deserve to be put at the top of every page so everyone can see it. I think it's a coincidence that if a thread is really useful or informational, it always ends up with 5 stars but those are the same reasons for making it a sticky. There are some threads that have 5 stars but are not stickies because all the stars mean is alot of people liked what they saw/read. It may or may not become sticky depending on the actual content. Once again, if alot of people rate it highly, it is likely to catch the attention of the mods and become promoted to sticky status if deamed so.

If someone gives it a lower star, the stars will go down but it's still a sticky because it was sticky worthy. I'll have to read the Forum info more but I don't information like this is in the rules or such because this is just a question of how things are done... not about rules. I'll keep an eye out... or if a mod or so knows.
Azriel is offline Female
Closed