Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2010, 08:02 AM   #1
ho?... Me?
Gifted

ArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Answered: IE and Please Wait....

I seem to be having issues with Internet Explorer and WW... When I do certain things, like WoW... I spin, get the prize, then "please wait..."

I have RoadRunner with Turbo Boost, and have access to AT&T wireless (legally), but mainly use my RR.

On another account, I went straight to my room, and got stuck with "please wait..."

My cache is cleared, cookies deleted....

Anybody else have problems? Anything I can do, shy of switching browsers?

My computer does scheduled virus sweeps...

Advise?
ArkMama is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Priceless
It looks like we all are having problems. It's not any program we use to get on WW, instead it's WW itself
Sponsored Links
Old 11-18-2010, 08:09 AM   #2
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Default Re: IE and Please Wait....

I am not convinced it is your computer, I also have been A LOT of please waits lately. I cannot even use kinzpost due to the please wait. Opening mail causes please waits for me too. I am not sure what is going on but things are really slow right now in WW.

Good Luck and I hope it clears up soon.
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 11-18-2010, 08:26 AM   #3
ell, Hello
Webkinz :)

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

I am having the EXACT same problems!! DD's account is constantly stuck in please wait. She couldn't even do jumbleberry this morning. Her pet seems to get sick everyday and Dr. Quack freezes so the medicine cannot be bought. Her mail is stuck. Arte's Curio Shop is freezing all of the sudden. Kinz Post is stuck. I dunno...I think my family is almost out of patience with WW. The end is certainly near. BTW...I do have IE, but I think there are problems with WW as well.
NR1991 is offline Female
Old 11-18-2010, 08:28 AM   #4
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

Arkmama

I don't think it's an IE problem alone - I use Firefox for my WW playing

today I tried opening one account three times at least got to the daily care screen ..... please wait came up and never went away and that's just one time there were others
Old 11-18-2010, 08:44 AM   #5
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

well, me too....................

sorry we are all having these problems but i would not put much more time into thinking it is your computer.............. i usually have to load things twice and if it logs me out or freezes ten i just have to start over.............. its very frustrating................ you are not alone.

i am assuming they are adding something for christmas or something, or still getting used to how to be open 24/7, i dont know.................. just trying to figure it out................. its frustrating, but maybe fill out the ingame form to tell them what is going on, they wont answer but they will read it.................. i know when i called for one issue recently they asked how satisfied i was with how the site loaded................... i said a 4 out of a 10..............
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 11-18-2010, 08:53 AM   #6
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

I'm getting the please waits on IE and Google Chrome. In fact, only one of my accounts will even load this morning, and the Wheel of Wow was mostly blank. I just quit for a while. I'm too scared to look any further. lol
Desty is offline Female
Old 11-18-2010, 09:00 AM   #7

stormygirl321 is on a distinguished road

Not so nice to know we are not alone. My grandaughter and I have problems with our accounts everyday as well! She has missed Dunk the Zingos-all that shows up is the ball and please wait We can't load some of the games, can't get into the gardens (we know what that means), when we adopt a pet it says we get the following gifts but we don't know what they are. Now granted, she's only eight and has 167 plush and virtual pets-we thought that might be causing some of the issues, but I only have three pets in my account and the same thing happens. By the way, I too use IE but have also used Firefox-no difference. Hope we get some answers and solutions before the holidays when all the specials are happening.
stormygirl321 is offline Female
Old 11-18-2010, 09:34 AM   #8
ho?... Me?
Gifted

ArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by BASMAT
i am assuming they are adding something for christmas or something, or still getting used to how to be open 24/7, i dont know
I hadn't thought of that...

At least it isn't my computer, then! Usually the "please wait..." happens that often when WW is very busy.... And the times I was on my computer? No kid should be awake at that time!

I feel for the kidz right now... They are the ones most affected by this... How frustrating!
ArkMama is offline Female
Old 11-18-2010, 03:30 PM   #9
Gifted

Jenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed up
Jenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed up

When i got my new laptop i was having alot of problems with WW on IE but for some reason i only had that problem with my main account. I couldn't play certain games, adopt any webkinz, play Mazin Hamsters, and alot of other stuff withou t getting stuck in Please Wait... I ended up downloading FireFox so that i can plan on WW and i haven't had any problems with WW since then. The problem may be WW or it may be IE, i don't know. But i suggest downloading FireFox (if you don't already have it on your computer) and use that for WW.
Jenny is offline Female
Old 11-18-2010, 04:35 PM   #10
capeanne is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

I'll add to the comments. I don't try to play Dunk the Zingo anymore because I always have to log out and log back. Very frustrating when I finish a Jumbleberry Fields with a high score and "please wait" pops up before loading the berries into the dock. Have to log out. Same thing happens with Adoption. Will try to adopt but get only a blue screen, log out and log in again then it works. I'm so used to this stuff that I just expect it. I use Firefox and Safari so it's not just IE. I agree with the others that it's not our computers. And, this stuff happens when the kids are in school or with accounts with few pets. Doesn't seem to matter.
capeanne is offline Female
Closed